OFFICIAL: What Could It Be?

New Module Pack, obviously, by the design of the banner.

It seems to have a Viking theme by that boat in the background and the runes.
I am not too fond with Norse Mythology, but maybe it is some sort of Ragnarok Theme.
The God that destroys Asgard, to reveal the true nature of it: its people.

So in this case, destroying the veils of society and reality, to uncover the TRUE self, connected to nature and the universe.

Definitely aligned with CWON, spirituality, unraveling hidden knowledge within yourself. Connecting to your NATURAL self, etc.

7 Likes

I would like more physical modules if this would be a new pack. I am not much of a spiritual guy.

4 Likes

I’ll announce this as Sage Immortal - the All-Father Edition whereby it will let you hang on Yggdrasil the world tree for nine days and nine nights, pierce you with your own bloody spear, Gungnir - the spear of heaven, and you shall return sans one eye and the knowledge of the Runes.

Either this is an awesome sub that will build on Alchemist 4, Mind’s Eye, and Sage Immortal or…

Either way Wotan/Odin is pleased.

Screenshot_20220611-113528

6 Likes

What language is written on the banner?

It’s Thor’s or Loki’s language.

1 Like

Wow this

1 Like

Maybe it’s sth military related

1 Like

Kinfolk of Huginn and Muninn

1 Like

A Module Pack; the Runic Sachet filled with enchantments with useful magical aims.:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

1 Like

Norse, Odin, Runes, Vikings, Ship, Sea

Somehow reminds of me of a scene in Neil Gaiman’s American Gods.

“They were the only men in the new land”, perhaps it’s got something to do with heroism.

4 Likes

Either a module pack or a new sub with a new addition to the ZP tech.

What would it be about?
My best guess is that it’s related to intuitive guidance.

A type of guidance that would be exceptionally good at making you realize your true power and self worth when it feels like everything and/or everyone is against you.

splendor and sorrow :thinking::smirk:?

2 Likes

My guess is the classic Hero’s Journey, go into the unknown, struggle, test, fight and learn and return changed & grown.

4 Likes

If it’s another Chosen title I’m going to throw a table :joy:

Hopefully it’s a Norseman alpha title! Looking forward to it.

2 Likes

That would be really sick, imagine raiding British islands and conquering their kingdom :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m guessing it’s a sub that will guide you to becoming the best version of yourself. Shows you the path to faith or how you can improve yourself into a much better being?

Name: The Path or Path?

1 Like

Definition of Valkyrie…

1. each of Odin’s twelve handmaids who conducted the slain warriors of their choice from the battlefield to Valhalla.
4 Likes

I’m Norwegian by nationality, that’s the core reason I chose this name :joy:

Plus Norse mythology is just plain sweet.

5 Likes

I am guessing the name and the concept of this title will be of a god who travels into the unknown bravely, explores the new world beyond, and comes back with victory.

2 Likes

I’m guessing ZP Lifechargers with guided meditations.

1 Like
1 Like