Official Listening Recommendations for Single Title Posted

You can potentially completely stonewall yourself with this attitude. @DarkPhilosopher is in a bit of denial, because the subs are most certainly affecting him, lol. I’ll just leave it at that.

1 Like

Ya i have noticed when i had that attitude it really fucked me up lol, but i realized that i have to put in my mind that they are working no matter what happens.

The thing about reconciliation is that nobody is certain how exactly it manifests. Headache? Must be reconciliation. Super tired? It’s reconciliation. PMS? Well… :slight_smile:

Since results = subs + action, I can’t very well say it was all the sub’s doing. So I’m saying I’m fine with believing they played a part. I’m certainly not knowingly working against them anyway.

What frustrates me is that I don’t get the dramatic shift some people here experience. Everything is subtle.

3 Likes

I get it same.
subliminal experience is strictly subjective. like gaming with elemental weapon there is Damage and Damage Over the Time. same with sub Change and Change Over the Time . With almost every new sub I can see/feel/experience short surge of
change but I usually go flat pretty soon and most of change I can observe from gradual and slow Change Over the Time. Sub are not for me kind of Gummiberry Juice with instant results.
If you ask me about subs here - yes, they working , but mostly I can judge them from slow Change Over the Time.
BLU,LU,LDU are not what I expected them to be. But thats me

Post Scriptum : I had strong reconciliation on Khan ST1, ST2, and ST3 was mostly energy ride . ST4 I went more grounded and flat
since then I dont have dramatic changes, but I can see them when I compare myself to younger me

1 Like

Any thoughts on using theta waves with these subs to make the mind even more suggestible?

Let me Google that for you…

Also check out the links for the other threads (shown at the bottom of the first post).

I have seen this thread before, as evidenced by my comment there (which is the last post as of this writing) :slight_smile:

The question still stands—I believe Saint/Fire have thoughts on this as they have generally been wary of combining SubClub stuff with other things.

Which is why I referred you to the other posts. I believe that scalar wave thing had some buzz. As for the official word, I think one of the guys said something about it once. In the end the issue remains that it’s not the best idea to walk around with brainwave entrainment on all day long. So when would you use it? During the sub’s playback? Afterwards? For how long. In the end, will those one or two hours of theta really have much of an impact?

What of your other non-subliminal practices (e.g., meditation, dreaming, etc.,)? Are they too characterized by this same (currently frustrating) subtle quality?

During. Since my listening schedule as of right now involves only one hour of listening per day, this would be doable.

And yet, the magic apparently happens after playback, when all the instructions actually get processed. Like exercising, the magic happens during recovery. Would it then not be better to find the perfect moment during recovery where the subconscious benefits most from you being in theta?

And if we did pinpoint the exact perfect moment, how many people would actually have the discipline to follow the instructions, given how hard it is to follow even the “start with one loop” instruction? Or the “don’t start with T²” instruction? :wink:

I think it is safe to assume that there have been experiments using brainwave entrainment in the tracks, and a choice was made not to. Why is something we’d have to hope S&F can tell us.

1 Like

Funny you mention this, because some products do utilize it. The Commander has a 432hz healing frequency in it.

At some point in my own contemplative journey, I observed that all subjective states are equally generated and contingent. They’re all equally, in other words, just lines in a sort of drawing or painting.

Like many meditative/phenomenological insights, it came as a flash and then faded, leaving me with a memory of a direction that might be fruitfully explored.

Even after its felt impact faded, though; its intellectual significance remained.

I realized that ‘normal’ and ‘ordinary’, like all subjectively imputed characteristics, are generated and assigned to phenomena.

The drama, it increasingly seemed to me, was not in phenomena themselves, but in the consciousness that weaves the tapestry of phenomena and experience.

Gradually, ‘ordinariness’ and ‘normalcy’ themselves came to be seen as cleverly disguised miracles; equal in bizarreness to any other generated perception. Just another set of colors in this unexplainable painting.

1 Like

Any comments on whether it’s better to listen first thing in the morning vs. right before bedtime? I noticed that these powerful subs cause sleep issues if listened to in the evening, but I wonder if the mind will be optimally suggestible in the morning. Of course, this question applies mostly to main subliminals and customs since Ultimas already have their own recommendation and are also optimally timed for right before the relevant activity.

I think in terms of long term results it probably doesn’t matter, but you can find what works best for you both in terms of convenience and success.

Couple things I noted with this if you want to get more detailed.

1. What I listen to in the morning effects what I listen to throughout the day. Both in terms of how quickly I experience reconciliation, what tone I set the day off with and my subsequent ‘base state’.

2. I’ve found more success lately listening to my Custom in the morning as is over half results
    enhancers and seems to make my subliminal endeavors for the day more successful after that. Also it brings the least reconciliation of any sub I listen to it, probably cause of the name embedding.

3. I tend to have experiences most strongly ‘colored’ by whatever I’ve most recently run-everything plays a part of course. But in this sense-every sub acts like an Ultima for me, although not as strong, I believe everyone has this to some extent even if they don’t notice it, you can use this concept to influence your experience with whatever your doing.

For example-if you have an hour long conversation where someone keep asking you or interviewing you on why your are so successful at business vs. a conversation where someone keeps asking you or interviewing you with why you are so successful with woman, after each conversation-it would bring to highlight different aspects of your identity, your thinking, and even your energy to the forefront of your conscious experience. You’d walk away from each conversation with a different experience and focus, even if you were someone who was successful generally in both of those areas.

4 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher @SaintSovereign What about the time frame for running each stage of a multi stage subliminal? Any suggestions? Sixty day? Ninety days?

2 Likes

I was wondering something. Does the beginning frequency of one power considered to follow the end frequency of the lower power?

E.g. terminus2’s start is 1 loop every other day for 3 listening days, then 2 days off. Is that a step up from 3 loops every other day of terminus?

Starting patterns for Q and T are the same apart from the number of loops.

Naw, reconciliation is fairly predictable and follows a basic pattern. Headaches, fatigue (this is generally caused by overload), anger, sadness and the urge to quit / switch because of “boredom.”

The last one is what you’re suffering from — boredom. You just have the will power to see it through.

4 Likes

Thanks for this, I will be trying my custom first thing in the morning next week.

1 Like