Nova Elite: Kether to Malkuth

One thing I did not do was to follow Prome’s journey. I did not have any personal context for his questions. It seems that this may also have influenced our different reactions to his questions.

I basically read his questions with only the context of that one post. (I think I may have a vague recollection of some other rude exchange with someone else, but I don’t really remember.) It seems that you are more familiar with what he’s been going through.

1 Like

I think this is the core of both of our misunderstanding.

I was more familiar with Prome’s journey, and you were more familiar with JCast’s journey.
Thus our different reactions.

Would make a lot of sense!

I know we are, that’s why I like to engage with you so much. Different viewpoints!

1 Like

And a thanks to you for being grateful for this and all that is good in your life!:+1:

1 Like

三人行必有我師

I do appreciate your grasp of Chinese. However the translation appears to be

“Three people must have my teacher”

1 Like

Yup.

In other words, there’s something for me to learn from just about anyone.

Even if i see just three people walking along, there will be at least one among them with something important to teach me.

Zombie dream last night. Not many actual zombies in the dream. More the constant, imminent threat.

Had to continuously keep moving in order to survive.

And I keep leaping up/around/across mountain vistas (in different dreams).

Empathy

Ein-fühlung

‘In’- ‘Feeling’

Feeling into

3 Likes

As a German, I’m consistently amazed how direct the German language sometimes is.

Your example is a great one.

Another one is breastfeeding which is called “Stillen” which literally means making the baby be quiet lol

Still, I like the English language more.
Because it’s funny.

A Guinea pig is neither from Guinea, nor is it a pig.

You fill in a Form by filling it out.

Or the common used oxymorons like
Seriously funny
Pretty ugly
Exact estimate
Only choice

Love it :sunglasses:

3 Likes

the intersubjective phenomenal field

Noticing more powerful results from Quantum Limitless.

As usual, sneaks up on me. In the middle of doing something, when I realize, ‘wait a minute…’

In this case, was audio journaling about ideas related to themes of great interest to me, had some satisfying flashes of insight or intuitive connection.

I do truly wonder what impact daily meditation has had on my subliminal journey.

Meditation does facilitate the bridges of interconnection between different parts and levels of mind. This has almost certainly had an effect.

If I were to add another element to my lifestyle, it would be regular intense exercise. Not athletic games. Maybe instead of walking 7 miles, it would be jogging, swimming, rowing equivalent amounts.

I’m limited by my respiratory function and by my achilles and lower back tendon/ligament issues. Once I get around to integrating Project Hero, we’ll see what comes of that.

The combination of Alchemist and Quantum Limitless manifested and led me to an excellent training opportunity that has become my current focus. It speaks to what I’ve been looking for in my career for a very long time. It’s really miraculous. But it’s also quite ‘quiet’ in the way subconscious things sometimes are. Like a mountain that just gradually appears on the horizon and then imperceptibly grows larger and larger as you drive towards it.

Eventually, you look up and say, ‘whoa, there is a huge mountain in front of me…’

‘…guess the next step is to climb it.’

Anyway, the long and short of it is that I now find myself reading in a very focused way through some fascinating (to me) material.

I was thinking about speed-reading and about the fact that that is completely not what I want to be doing right now. I’m reading for depth and for richness of evoked associations. I’m sipping and then drinking, not slurping, quaffing, or bingeing.

I think Khronos Key is helping here. In a subtle, beginning kind of way. I’m appreciating the right time approach with this. Or appreciating the nature of time around this activity. I’m noticing, for example, that I don’t want to read more quickly. But I’m also noticing that if I read as though I’m attentively conversing with a very wise person whom I respect, the pace will be right and I’ll be carried through the material in the right time.

Am I the only one who sometimes sits and imagines Ethel Merman performing Jay-Z’s greatest hits?

Ya gotta flow that’s cool with meeeeee/
ya got a little dough that’s cool with meeeee!!

If snails moved quickly, I’m not sure I would like this planet as much.

3 Likes

A wise person learns how to cultivate intentional belief.

2 Likes

One gift of Pisces is helping others navigate the Inner Sea.

2 Likes

How are feeling over all?

1 Like

Pretty great actually. Thank you so much for asking. :blue_heart:

But I do recognize the signs.

As a parent, I don’t have as much wiggle-room for messing up. And I found myself getting short and irate with my son this morning when he was dragging his feet to go catch the school bus.

(I was also operating on little sleep. But that too is related in its own way.)

I wrote to his school e-mail afterwards to apologize.

Whether you feel ‘in the right’ or not, the way you do and say things is a choice and is indicative of your own state of mind.

I fucked up.

Tomorrow will begin 7 days of rest.

2 Likes

It´s important that our children sees the complete spectrum of human emotions in their parents. We are their first teachers.
To apologize and make up is important though.
You´re a great father!

3 Likes