Nova Elite: Kether to Malkuth

a bit annoyed with @Malkuth today.

Took me about 5 or 6 hours to get into doing any substantive work on my tasks.

One interesting thing is that during this adaptation period with my stack, napping is happening. I’m not a person who tends to take naps. But in the last week, the combination of 1) getting 5 hours of sleep a night, 2) needing to wake up early to meditate before doing a week-long 4-hour training, and 3) starting the new Q V2 subliminal stack, has led to a few naps.

It wasn’t completely because of the subliminals, but I have the sense that they played a significant role.

2 Likes

When you grow up identifying as ‘low in power’, you’re at even higher risk of misusing the power that you do actually have.

Be careful.

You’re not actually beta. If you’re not careful, you could end up abusing someone unintentionally.

2 Likes

If you don’t master yourself, mastery over others will have very little value.

If you do master yourself, no one else will ever truly master you.

4 Likes

Interesting that, currently, the main limiting factor on my pull-ups is my ab recovery time. I do them L-sit and as supinated as I can manage.

Right now my abs are not done healing yet. I feel that ‘not-yet-healed’ pain around pull-up 5.

Usually takes about a week to recover. I’ve been getting a little impatient and eager to do them more frequently.

Once I can do 30-35 dips and 20 pull-ups, I’ll feel like I’m back on the horse again.

I was thinking of this combination for when I eventually rebuild Istari. I’ll definitely keep an eye on your results with this.

2 Likes

At this point, I’ve been working with them for a long time already.

I’ve been working with Mind’s Eye since May 2020. Quantum Limitless and Alchemist since July 2020 (though I only reached Stage 4 of both in April 2021).

So I think the mixture has already been happening for a long time. This feels more like a culmination than anything else. But the condensation into one custom still feels meaningful.

It feels like I can feel it at work.

We’ll see what happens next.

1 Like

Well, Saint and Fire have both said modules tend to work primarily towards the overall goal of the custom, so I think combining them in a single custom will be more synergistic than the stack you had before.

1 Like

Actually, this is what I wrote in my journal before I remembered your new customs:

2 Likes

One other weird interesting thing:

Since stopping IMBUE Terminus after 10.5 months of regular play, I kind of feel that I’m noticing more results from it. Makes me wonder if Terminus tracks are more likely to have the time-released effect (or at least if they are more likely to have that effect with me).

So we’re thinking along similar lines.

I wanted to do this combination since the Q customs began, but I had not run Alchemist or Quantum Limitless.

Thus began a patient 10-month journey. Working through those two programs basically became the central focus of the past year of subliminal work. It felt really good to finally be able to move forward again last week after having waited for so long.

The waiting was artificial and I knew that (wasn’t as though life had stopped), but it still felt like waiting, due to my own mental limitations.

I can’t overstate the importance of this new custom, Naissance, that combines the three cores. It’s basically the lynchpin and the energy dynamo of all that I’m trying to accomplish here.

I came to feel that these ‘upper chakra’ capacities were my center of gravity and that their degree of engagement would make or break whatever I’d try to do.

So, here I am.

2 Likes

Once again, cannot overstate the value of this daily hike.

My. Brain. Processes. While. I Am. Walking.

2 Likes

I did not really notice the Quantum Focus state when I was running Quantum Limitless Stage 3: Quantum Focus back in January 2021 to March 2021.

I am noticing it now.

1 Like

For a spiritual INFP type, Alchemist seems to basically be Emperor in some crucial ways.

I think it supercharges introverted Feeling processes.

4 Likes

These four for smoother reconciliations:

Sleep/rest
Meditation
Exercise
Action

1 Like

Would be interested to hear more about this. My reluctance to run Alchemist has always been based on the assumption that I need to strengthen more of my influence in the “real world” so to speak. But if Alchemist is more aligned with Fi that might support more growth. All I know is that when I was younger I tried to skip over a lot of life lessons with spirituality, so to some extent I think there are lessons I’m supposed to be learning in life. Lately it feels like as much as it all can suck, there’s more to be learned by life experience than chasing some ultimate enlightened sort of goal.

1 Like

hypnotic suggestion and the phenomenology of volition

One of the questions of masculinity and manhood is:

“how will I understand and relate to aggression?”

You both ask and respond to this question through your actions and the decisions you make.

This is one of the more powerful and determinative questions that a man will ask in his life.

It’s also surprisingly less important than you might think.

Being a slave to your need to be powerful is still being a slave.

4 Likes

Working with and supporting my son to handle this schoolwork.

The fruition of self-discipline is contact with your own sense of passion and possibility.

(don’t worry. I don’t make him listen to these thoughts of mine, unless he seems receptive to it.)

1 Like

This kind of question keeps recurring in my mind (regardless of Terminus).

Like if you go off subs completely for a while (even months), will there still be results or even changes manifesting. Maybe deeper that were on “backlog” so to speak?

If anything, Saint keeps telling us to rather take MORE rest days, so this seems VITALLY important and makes me curious, for how long the subconscious actually “holds” something until it is processed…

2 Likes