Nova Elite: Kether to Malkuth

try to understand that nonessential does not mean unimportant

1 Like

If you are unfamiliar with (i.e., ignorant of) a given situation, that is not your fault;
but if you do not then make the decision to pay attention to that situation, then you have only yourself to blame.

(and to any who say that it is your past self who is to blame for the ignorance of your current self, I say, if you’re able to locate and contact your objective past self then by all means do so and go give him a good dressing down, but also be sure to let me know, so that I can pass your name to the Nobel Prize committee since that will also mean that you’ll have somehow achieved time travel. If you haven’t, on the other hand, invented time travel, then trying to blame your past self is really just wasting your current self’s time.)

instead: just. pay. attention. now.

1 Like

My overall subliminal strategy can be expressed as this:

Platonic_Solids_Stereo_1_-_Tetrahedron

a tetrahedron.

Or a 3-sided pyramid.

The base of the pyramid is Paragon. The ability to be alive and to live a life in the first place.

Upon that base are placed the three facets, or sides, of the pyramid:

1. External wealth, Material Prosperity, Abundance (Ecstasy of Gold/PATHS Custom)
  2. Internal Strength, Power, Consciousness, and Mystical/Ontological Orientation (Alchemist/Quantum Limitless (Naissance Custom)
  3. Will, The Power and Ability to Implement, Mediating (like Hermes) between those two (Ascended Mogul evolving into Emperor/Emperor: House of Medici)

Another way of representing this is like this:

NAISSANCE for Conceptualization (i.e., Planning, Research and Design, Imagining, Cultivating the Visions and Ideas)

Jet Stream B/Ascended Mogul for Implementation (i.e., Making Things Happen. Having the Will, Determination, Self-Efficacy, Solidity and Flexibility of Frame to Initiate and Carry Projects to Fruition)

PATHS of Weath for Monetization, Optimization, and Innovation (i.e. Positioning, Refining, and Orienting projects for optimal benefit)

5 Likes

Another sigil for Nova Elite:

This captures the relationship better. All three elements should be in contact.

6 Likes

How ironic.

Have you noticed that criticism tends to proceed from the outside to the inside? Another person watches your performance or your behavior and based on the evidence of what they’ve seen, they criticize you.

In contrast, change proceeds from the inside to the outside. You, the actor, are intimate with the internal feeling of what it’s like to be you and to do what you do.

Ultimately, if criticism is to be of any value, you’ll need to bridge that gap. Others are not qualified, for the most part, to map the course of your growth and change; they can merely point out the need for it.

5 Likes

There are triggers that commonly have the power (we give them the power) to arrest or interrupt the process of discernment: mockery, embarrassment, humiliation, aggression.

We give these the power to interrupt our observation.

If you are walking past a large house with many rooms, and as you approach the walkway, 3 angry dogs come charging out at you barking aggressively, it’s very common that in your mind the following association will be birthed:

That Large House equals Angry Dogs that Scare Me Away.

It’s common to allow that to exist as a complete thought, and to learn nothing else at all about the house.

The mocking laughter of a rejecting crowd or woman.

The intimidating posturing of a man

The shrinking doubt of your own insecurities.

Sure, it’s one solution to try to erase these things completely by becoming more powerful.

But recognize also that in the supposed moment of weakness or humiliation, there are actually points to be observed as well. You’ll only learn them if you face the moment as it is, without changing it. It’s the hardest thing to do.

2 Likes

It takes a different kind of strength to fully (as possible) observe and learn from all feelings and situations without trying to change them.

1 Like

I have three current projects.

2 of them are somewhat underway. But over the course of this week, I’ll finally have more time to dedicate to all of them.

All of them involve both Action (with a capital A) and the establishment of Pathways to Manifestation.

1 Like

I’m increasingly suspecting that the primary way to raise a happy human being involves 3 main steps:

1. Be Happy. Attain wellbeing yourself, discover how challenging establishing it and maintaining it can be (thereby making you much more patience with others in their efforts to do the same). And Radiate your wellbeing outward, especially to those you love.

2. While maintaining point 1, Pay attention to the human being whose wellbeing you are promoting. Nothing else. Just pay attention. Focus on observing well; on empathizing, not changing. (Remember: if you’re following step 1, you’re already radiating your own wellbeing, and that’s enough out of you!)

3. Let go of the result. Allow the person to evolve as s/he chooses and sees fit. Let. The fuck. Go. (of the result, not of your connection to and caring for the other person). If that herculean task doesn’t keep you busy, nothing will.

That’s it.

1. Radiate your own wellbeing
  2. Pay attention to the other person
  3. Let go of the result
5 Likes

Pretty much from the moment I started playing my new stack, I have found a stream of ideas flowing.

I have always been like this, but the increase is noticeable. I’ve been writing some of them down here.

Don’t take criticism from someone you wouldn’t take advice from.

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Beautiful!!

4 Likes

2 loops of each every day.

PATHS, NAISSANCE, Jet Stream B (2 day time loops)= 6 hours

Paragon (2-3 loops while sleeping)

wow.

Naissance.

I almost fell asleep 2 or 3 times during today’s 2nd loop of Naissance.

It just finished playing about 5-10 minutes ago, and now I’m ‘mysteriously’ feeling much more awake again.

:pray:t6::pray:t6::pray:t6:

As always, the 7-mile hike tonight was excellent medicine. It’s such an important element of everything that I’m trying to do.

1 Like

Here’s a cool idea:

Develop the spiritual curriculum that you would have wanted your younger self to have.

For example, mine would include early exposure to physical and cultural anthropology as an aspect of spiritual practice.

1 Like

There’s not an external condition anywhere that is actually the source of good, of wellbeing, of happiness, or even of success.

For any given condition, you’d be able to find someone alive or dead who attained that condition and was still not good, content, happy, or successful.

The condition is not what does it.

2 Likes

Dear @Hermit,

A number of important cycles and events coincided to begin, for me, on 12 May 2021. Two examples:

1. I ended my 11-day subliminal fast and began the next stage of my subliminal journey on 12 May.
  2. An important training course that was manifested in my life by Alchemist and Quantum Limitless also began (it’s 2nd stage) on 12 May.

I’d like to ask for your opinions, insights, awarenesses, or feelings about 12 May, or about the lunar cycle that began on 12 May (new moon in Taurus), or any other cycles or anything else that you want to share. Thank you! :pray:t6::pray:t6::pray:t6:

1 Like

Well, do you think it is a coincidence that each time Subliminal Club releases something outstanding it happens on a New or Full Moon cycle?

Energies manifest in the 3’s – the Great Conjunct happened on 21 December 2020, and we are now entering the 6th month relating to harmony, the 9th will be another extraordinary month with great intensity.

A process has started a long-time ago, and it is now speeding up, there is no turning back the energies will expand, advance, and intensify more and more as our entire World transmutes into the unknown Golden Era.

5 Likes

Thanks for the thoughts.

1 Like