Bro I’ve been running Stark for 3 years. I legit just mentioned yesterday how Nuevo Vesper is like Stark + Nouveau RICH 
Funny that you mention it, I recently realized I did cleanse my jaws unconsciously as I got recon, so what ended up happening was this just got worse. But when I became more mindful and stopped doing it all the time, I feel it just slightly but the real tension is not there anymore lol. So in the end that was a way of actually resisting change physically (like a coping mechanism,) so folks don’t do that… 
actually I mentioned that too
Life is so funny on stark
I experienced a similar situation, only with tension patterns causing my clenching of my head muscles. I discovered that this would occur during moments of pressure, fear, or anxiety. It seems like a protective mechanism to prevent me from feeling these emotions. However, as the saying goes, “you have to feel it to heal it.” Now, I find myself in a continuous state of observation. I like to say that I’ve moved beyond merely observing, as I now engage in pure attention towards every aspect of myself. As the tension pattern releases, my attention immerses within my body, as it should. It’s a sensation of being in tune with my body. Your progress is inspiring keep moving forward.
Life is better when I am in my body and out of my head.
What about Stark + Khan + Nuevo RICH?
Emperor with Nuevo RICH
That does sound powerful. 
Will probably make you wealthy in the entertainment industry. Similar to WB + Nouveau RICH
Stark is that you?
That’s nice I guess. I’ll quit tech and ask customers in media to give me a chance. 
I mean hey it might work 
This + HERO
Indeed! That would be very interesting stack to run…
Forgive me , I am not following the forum lately . What is these stories are about . Can we expect sub titles the same as the story or what
This will help get caught up. It’s a lot.
Question to the people who read the story:
Business Pro-Tips, were you familiar with those concepts before? Have you been applying them?
I’m trying to figure out how common knowledge they are.
Only the last one is something we are not doing yet. On purpose. But that will change too, once we get over a certain point. Still need to prepare for a while.
The rest of them, just this week we were working on the strategy side. Everything else came up except the leasing part. And that one I do too, with the car I drive.
This is ridiculously well written. I can’t stop re-reading it!
Can ya’ll recommend me novels where the main character is like this?
It would be great to read those books while running wealth subs.
stack: Highly would recommend the fountain head if you haven’t read it yet. I think that’s close to what you are looking for.



