This thread was so active I decided to read the short.

…
Through the story, I kept feeling “this is EOG – at least how it manifests for me.”
And sure enough, on the last page…
EOG: NOUVEAU R.I.C.H. is coming 10.9.23


This thread was so active I decided to read the short.

…
Through the story, I kept feeling “this is EOG – at least how it manifests for me.”
And sure enough, on the last page…
EOG: NOUVEAU R.I.C.H. is coming 10.9.23


I can guarantee you that most people don’t understand those concepts. We’re going to expand on them once the New Wealth Experience starts.
You would be shocked at learning how many people refuse to believe that Zero Point’s success is due to data analysis and would prefer to rely on the “occult” explanation, which only indicates to me that they lack knowledge of data driven iterative cycles.
But, these concepts aren’t being taught in business schools or online business classes. Instead, they peddle old money ideas which support the old monolithic way of running businesses.
@SaintSovereign : I’m sure you remember these words about advanced knowledge and the untrained mind.
It’s not NOT magic though
It’s not magic but to the untrained mind, advanced subliminal technology can seem like magic.
I was always curious about that
Going to make a KB + Nouveau RICH custom
Do not do that. You were going to start listening from 2024 and now you are thinking about making a custom? Rather stay with the major titles, and saved money spend for instance for a dessert for your girl.
Are these zero point legends actually archived somewhere on the website?
Or just through the forum.
Send this to a friend he became very interested and excited and asked me where I find all this information.
I told him on the forum but I can imagine unless you check this on a daily basis it is difficult to keep up with scrambling the novel information.
So if this is not already in the pipeline or if I’m misinformed myself I would suggest some kind of subliminal club wiki
tapping/clicking the images takes you to the direct PDF links. Not sure if there’s a “hub” page for them or not.
Or just link your friend to the category page for ZP Legends
Finally read it and DAMN! Enjoyed everything about it. The smug bastard Lockwood just broke in half from caving to Vesper’s offer. From pouring expensive booze down the drain to smashing the bottles outta frustration (I’m assuming) 
Eventually, we’re going to make the website. For now, all the stories are under the “Zero Point Legends” category here: Zero Point Legends - Subliminal Results - Real SubliminalClub Reviews and Testimonials
I need to label them chronologically, but for now, it’s:
Why don’t you post all the links in a single post like in the STKS thread? That would be helpful.
Honestly after seeing how much money I pay for the mortgage and how it will keep me tied down for decades unless I make big bucks I wonder why I would ever buy something like that unless I rent it out.
Rent a house, rent a car. Seems much more useful 
I never wanted a house because growing up I saw how much work and maintenance go into having one.
Home Ownership is a trap designed by banks and those they’re in cahoots with. And it’s deeply-ingrained.
My dad still gets on me to buy a house because “it’s an asset”.
It’s an asset for the banks and state government. Not me.
The only thing that holds value on a house is the land its on
After reading the novel and the reactions to it and the subliminal in general i would like to put my 2 cents as well.
Nrich should be doing what its supposed to do. Distrupt the market, understand the rules and change the game. The change in such ” game ” could be partially or fully different from the rules of the ” Old money ” or not. In the end of the day, money is money.
While Vesper realises at the top of his penthouse that he is meant for more. To make a positive change, that could only be relatable when he had his success. I dont want this sub to be 100% good guy making money. I want it to be a 100% making money while directing towards making changes in the world.
Vesper made his initail success with commerse which could be argued to be ” not changing the world ”. He later made his big money with the A.I horse betting modules which are not changing the world either. Only by making it through both does he now posses the experiance, insight and means to make a positive change.
What i am trying to say is making money is the priority and that hyper focusing on using only the most moral and ethical of ways might be more of a hindrance.
Anyone wasting their money on anything is their fault. Cant really blame apple for the people buying their next idestinguishable iphone when the people are paying.
Even land is only ever an asset if you’re leasing it out to someone else paying you for the privilege of using it.
That’s why McDonald’s has so many stores. They’re wealthy not because of the restaurant but because of how much land they own