Now that I reread that point. I can see how Nouveau RICH will allow you to have connections within the new money and old money space. Even if that wasn’t possible before, you will make it possible. You will not only have a vast amount of connections with new money folks but as well as Old money too. Merging the two to forge connections to which a empire of wealth can be built.
Good story, got me thinking about ways of earning additional income. For example some software projects which could become SaaS.
Trying to prove them wrong means that you’re still attached to their opinions. Just go be successful. If that changes their frame of mind, good. If it doesn’t, oh well… Even if you succeed they will most likely chalk it up to luck or something like that. That’s what happens most of the time. Just do you and completely ignore what they think or don’t think.
The one thing from reading the story in my opinion it’s missing is the human element that can make or break you in entrepreneurship.
Yes with tech, you can have a brilliant enough product to get around that, but in the vast majority of entrepreneurial endeavors, the ability to lead people/employees, have other worldly charisma/influence to sell market and brand, absolute conviction and confidence in yourself and in your ideas can make or break you. You can have the best service in the world but if you don’t have the confidence and conviction to sell it it’s useless. If not in there, please consider including! This is what the people want lol. Regardless I’ll be picking it up, and stacking with WB if nessicary but that’s more geared towards confidence with women. The abilities of confidence, influence, charisma, conviction should be a must in any wealth title. 


When that happens, you’ve just bumped into a cherished belief or value.
Is Nouveau R.I.C.H. a standalone title separate from R.I.C.H. or is it an update to the original?
A stand alone title
Oh man. I just finished the whole file over the course of the day. I suspect I even had some reconciliation reading this fast paced powerful story layered with both profitable business knowledge and deep life wisdom. Reconciliation because my mind have yet to reconcile with the truths about wealth.
So, that’s why the Revelator came to see Nuevo. It’s not only about the money. It’s about purpose. It’s about lifting our soul up while lifting those of others in need. Money is value. The value you give others. They in turn deeply want to be of value in their lives and you give them that through your services. And they in turn can turn their life around.
No longer is waking up everyday a chance to fear the unknown. Instead you are excited to play the game of life and discover the rules. Some of which you follow. Others you break to see what happens. It’s fun to see what happens. To see how much you can push your boundaries and comfort zone. To inspire others to do the same.
My friends, the Revelators have come for us with their subliminal audios. Nouveau RICH (which is just one of many subliminals) will revolutionise our lives like never before. Action is important but so is the right mindset about wealth. And NRICH will fix that.
All those who are lost with regard to finding our niches, organizing our teams, knowing our customers, finding direction in a chaotic world, it’s time to place your bets.
Cause you are the Nouveau RICH.
You.
Are.
Nuevo.
Fuckin.
Vesper.
I will admit that was the first thing that came to my mind too. But then I thought, imagine if the whole story was a tale of both Lockwoods locking eyes and hands with Neuvo and singing kumbaya from the first second they met. The folks of Old Money just straight up agreeing to whatever the young guns of New Money were doing.
Would that an interesting story make?
It wasn’t really about whether you come from Old Money, want to make New Money or have a mix of both. It’s about priming you for the New Wealth Experience. Get you ready for an adventure filled with followers, friends, foes and everything in between.
Who knows? You might find yourself being Neuvo Vesper. Or find yourself trying to buy him. But regardless of where you stand…
It’s time to disrupt your life.
Genesis: Helps you discover your path in life by urging the subconscious to provide you with clear intuitive nudges toward the best decisions.
RM:UWX: Incorporates ‘find your purpose’ scripting from Genesis, rewritten to help you discover your unique writing style, voice, and preferred writing format.
NFTW: Incorporates ‘find your purpose’ scripting from Genesis, rewritten to help you discover your unique wealth building style.
Hmm…
Ofcourse that is him. Hahaha
That kind of does look like you not gonna lie 
Nah it’s not him, it’s just a model picture
I know I was joking lol.
Just looking over what this new age of Subliminal Club and Nouveau RICH is bringing up in folks here, all from fears to excitement, I truly believe is a good thing… It’s a hot topic and it stirs up a lot of emotion… SC dares to venture into these waters after years and years of dedicated work to make their subliminals the very cutting edge of this whole industry.
To me, a lot from having used subliminals and meditated for years now, all things no matter what that arising in me are good, even if it’s painful or scary, because it shows me where attached and therefore where I need to keep digging to ultimately be free from that attachment.
So I’m watching this development…
ready, as it is so clear to me just how deep these beliefs and mindsets about money and wealth really goes into us people in society. Just as Khan and KB aims to penetrate deep into our core to root out and heal sexual trauma and insecurities, this new era I can see do the same but to wealth and money, and there will be a lot of commotion and drama on the forum because of it… let the games begin 
Time to be mindful how we react and act to others here on this platform, and to grow as a community and build a better future for ourselves and those around us…
Do you still have alot of tension in your cheeks?
Haha great I catched the friend vibe but … I wanted to confuse/tease james a bit more 

Yeah, I’m in that mood today
Was it just me or did anyone get a strong urge to run Stark after reading it? I can’t be the only one
I literally reverted right back to Stark after reading it

