NewLease; One Day At A Time

Ouch my men, don’t underestimate the human body, don’t underestimate the pure blissfulness piece of consciousness that you’re. We are truly a piece of the omnipresent god. We’re fragments of the one that is all. Lastly don’t underestimate Subliminal Club and there programs. You will be another person ending 2020, I can guarantee that.

Your statement above is only reflecting your current inner state. But let me tell you, you’ll most definitely be surprised re-reading that statement in a few months from now. When you’ve shed your old skin and totally renewed it in a few months from now.

3 Likes

Your support means a lot bro, thanks again and I will never underestimate Sub Club or their programs. I’ve realized though that Multi-stage subs takes time and knowing yourself well enough to know when to move on to the next stage. Need to take the time to grow with Emperor V4 and maybe try Khan around Summer.

4 Likes

I feel like everything is going to work out and be okay in the end.

3 Likes

Almost a week on EV4 and though out the time I feel things things falling away and I fell my self becoming more free. I know that to get better results I have to take action which is why when I get home from work I’m going to begin working out. Not bold enough to try anything social yet but getting in shape and looking better is something I have wanted to do for the longest time.

4 Likes

I made a post about stacking but then realized that was a mistake. Staying with only EV4 until the end of January. Might stack after that.

2 Likes

Emperor V4 is having a strong effect on me and i think it is just going to take some getting used to. I feel full of energy yet also a little tired at the same time and I find it difficult to just do nothing and relax. I feel the need to be productive. Also started working out and realized I am comically out of shape and my muscles hurt but I love it. doing it again tonight.

5 Likes

Just got Commander and I stack Admiral with EV4.

4 Likes

Decided I’m adding PCC to the stack.

3 Likes

Interested in PCC as well, I think it’s very useful and powerful in the business world. Not for anywhere soon though.

3 Likes

PCC? A good choice, sir. Get set to see the world as it really is.

4 Likes

New Beginnings in EV4 really is doing a lot of work on me. Every morning I get out of bed and within minutes I feel like something which was holding me back has just fallen away. This morning I actually felt the urge to just go hard on everything I have to do. Yesterday I slipped into old habits though that I am kicking myself for. Should have worked out but didn’t because of crummy excuses and put it off for tomorrow (today). Also should have listened to Commander as I woke up but chose to go back to sleep (SMH). Mistakes I’m not making again.

4 Likes

There are times when my mind wonders and I imagine myself standing up for myself to not just strangers but friends and family. I snap out of it and I’m like “I hope times like that never happens because I really don’t like drama” but Emperors do what they gotta do don’t they lol. I don’t think I’m at that point yet but I will be sooner rather than later.

4 Likes

Emperor V4 is taking my out of bed in the morning like I’ve slept for two fucking weeks. In reality I only sleep 6 hours a day, 7 days a week - working out everyday and working from morning to evening.

2 Likes

Hope to go Beast Mode like that

1 Like

I genuinely think it’s a combination of habits - healthy living, working out, sleeping routines and optimization of performance in conjunction with the subliminal’s. Saint & Fire had stated v4 is scripted to work with your conscious intentions instead of generally having a ‘emperor archetype’ being programmed into your subconscious. Me being very educated into manifestation I clearly tell this is the case. I’ve been seeing 11, 22, 44 all over the fucking place not to even mention me telling myself if I see ‘369’ I’m going to shit myself, not even a week later I drive past a parking lot… guess what the board says for how many free parkings there are 369 right there and than.

Synchronicities are a way for the universe to communicate with you when manifesting.

• 369 is a very positive number combination for me. As stated by Nikola Tesla they are the keys to the universe. I’m on good track to becoming a billionaire, if I even want to be. I’ll probably invest my money in humanity.
3 Likes

I experimented adding Primal Seduction to the stack to see how it would work overnight. The dream I had started out like the Anime “Berserk” except it was kinda in video game form. Then it transitioned to a mixture of “The Punisher” from Netflix and “Shooter.” One was shot through the calf clean by a sniper and there were detonators in the ground that the snipers were aiming at that could have blown all of us up. Then Jigsaw came were we were taking cover with a big bomb strapped to him. That’s where I woke up.

2 Likes

I think a lot of things that I want, I want for the wrong reasons. I think everything that I desire it is for the approval of everyone else.

I want to exercise to look good in the eyes of other people

I want to attract girls for the respect that comes with it from peers

I want to finish school and be successful to make friends and family proud.

Even the use of subs its still for the purpose of accomplishing all of the above for the approval of everyone else.

There is nothing that I want.

3 Likes

ummm…I’ll take “Things People Think During Reconciliation” for $800.

Seriously though, these are just the kinds of thoughts your subconscious generates when it’s preparing you to find out about some new things that you want.

What you’re describing sounds like numbness. Hands were too cold so they can’t feel anything. Doesn’t mean nothing is there.

(If you’re using your journal to vent and process your current mental space and don’t want distracting commentary right now, please indicate. I think my own reconciliation has me a little restless right now.)

2 Likes

I’ll never turn advice away from this forum.

5 Likes

I’ve been really aware of that in myself. It was relieving to hear it might be reconciliation, for I was being hard on myself.

Also, what derailed this preoccupation with my desire for approval was an unexpected daydream while at work. In this daydream, I was speaking up for myself, saying what needed to be said since my truth was stronger than other’s wrong judgments. Even in the daydream, I was still nervous about those judgments BEFORE speaking up, but immediately upon doing so, that former focus on my weakness just went away. The focus on giving of my true self was much more rewarding, and I stayed with it. (I also never shared this in my journal. My focus was on something else.)

3 Likes