NewLease; One Day At A Time

Primaltech still kicks hard though :+1:

2 Likes

Last night had a hard time getting to sleep even though I was tired and had a headache. Been very unproductive at work the past couple of weeks and I feel no drive. But its Friday so it shouldn’t be a long day so just taking my time putting 1 foot a head of the other getting as much done as possible.

1 Like

Sat down a while ago and just had a talk with my father’s business partner who at this point is a second father to me. He put things in perspective about building an empire; something that will last and about the importance of networking. It really makes me want to be a part of it and it really puts in perspective the things that really need to be worked on in my life. One thing at a time though because an empire means nothing if you are by yourself. Dating life, social life and professional life. On Primal right now and added Aura yesterday.

This is a very important seed for a change of perspectives.

What other lessons could you take to heart from that perspective, that would be valuable to you today, @NewLease?

Well @AMASH don’t be concerned with being flashy because a lot of people spend money on this fancy car or whatever when could be investing it in their business. Networking is also very important because being an island to yourself can limit the resources and connections you have access to. Which means getting out of the house and meeting people. Finally I shouldn’t even think about having my own empire if I’m not will to take the responsibility. Because whether it is success or failure its all on me.

Yes, and doesn’t this also mean that making yourself stronger and investing in yourself is a direct way to invest in your business and in your empire?

How could you begin today to invest more in your health, energy, emotional well being, mindset, knowledge, and every other area that makes you stronger, so the empire you build is on the shoulder of a giant? Any ideas you could have? :slight_smile:

Unfortunately no ideas yet. I have some thinking to do.

1 Like

@AMASH I realized that something I should do is get out more. This weekend I will do that. Also I realized that I’m avoiding doing the hard stuff when it comes to Improving myself, wanting the subs to do it for me. So I just started SSV2 a second ago. I have no choice now.

2 Likes

That’s a fantastic realization!

Please feel this fully, memorize that feeling, so that you keep that motivation burning!

And me personally, I am here to support your success, as well as everyone here in this great community of friendly people who encourage each other.

That’s what SubliminalResults is about. A great community of people helping each other to overcome their limitations and elevate into a better life. It’s my daily goal here.

6 Likes

That means so much and I actually went out today, nothing happened and I froze. From here I realized a glaring issue with me and people. I try to avoid everyone and mostly keep to myself and its not just girls but friends and family. I actually make up excuses to not leave my house and stay in my room by my laptop doing nothing. So one final switch, I’m listening to Daredevil

2 Likes

It’s very normal to begin in such a situation @NewLease.

And to get more leverage over yourself, could you take some time and imagine how your life would be if you continued to have that approach? How would you feel if you don’t fix this, and a year passes? 5 years? How would you life be 10 years from now if you continued in that trajectory?

1 Like

I would have a lot of nothing and no one. I would be nowhere accept living of my parents. That’s far from what I want @AMASH

1 Like

Yes, it’s far from what you want, and for me, you really deserve much better than that @NewLease

Please take some time to think of the most powerful ways, the most effective ways, the most helpful ways to begin to move into a new direction, and to make sure you never ever have a lot of nothing and no one, and be nowhere. It’s far from what you want, and it doesn’t have to be where you end.

1 Like

@AMASH the biggest hurdle for me was is and will always be anything involving meeting strangers. Dating, socializing meeting new people in general. I get over that, the paradigm shift would shake up all other areas. I know this because the approach anxiety is massive.

@AMASH I re-read this and you are right. I decided to take a break from subs and think about what I really need to do first.

1 Like

Yes, @NewLease, to do this in all the ways that are most right for you, that fit you best, and that you feel good about, in every way.

It’s the same thing I work deeply on with my coaching clients. Because true change only comes when you begin with that step that is right for you. And what I want for us all is true lasting changing.

Let us know how it goes, what choices will come to you and feel right.

1 Like

I’m grateful I read this since I’m not alone. I’ve been awake since 6am, and it’s 930 now. Been listening to YT stuff, reading some stuff, when my needing to get out, do laundry and shop is being held off.

I am having some reconciliation on EOG, but I’m a little paranoid about playing social games with people. Thus, I’m avoiding going out, thinking “if I don’t face it, it’ll magically go away” which sounds like mental BS to me. Presently, I’m working on what I need–and my mind goes to “surviving by lying to people”. I don’t want that.

I won’t hijack your thread, but thank you for your honesty @NewLease. It spurred my own.

3 Likes

Update: I had to go to the store a 1/2 mile away to get some onion for a recipe I’m working on. I chatted with the cashier (unexpectedly since I initiated it). But getting out shifted me. I have to go out still to do more, so I’m looking for more interactions.

I’m looking for what’s different. I see “same 'ol, same 'ol” thinking and behaviors when alone at home. Taking small actions is where it’s at for me.

4 Likes

Can’t say it enough, check out the book Tiny Habits.

4 Likes

Trying to decide what to do and life decides for me. Things getting crazy at work, personal life isn’t something I can put much thought into now. Going with Its just going to be EV4. Might try EV3

2 Likes