NewLease; One Day At A Time

I haven’t stop listening to EV4 which is good, but I have been stacking and un-stacking with other sub which isn’t good. Reconciliation really does sneak up on you. Another sub was playing when I decided to switch back to only EV4 and within 10 mins it felt so good. Its like my mind is telling me that there is no need for the extras. I’m sticking with this until the end of Feb and in March I might probably still be listening to it. So many Subs and Emperor is always what I come back to.

3 Likes

I also felt a euphoric sensation when I started playing Emperor v4

No idea what that means. Hopefully time will tell.

3 Likes

It’s interesting, because Emperor v4 is a true roller coaster for me. Going for elation to quasi depression. But it’s all part of the greater recipe of deeper growth.

I remember @Fire talked about that euphoric sensation, it is related to the energy cultivation and flow created by some scripting in Emperor v4.

And since words are just an indicator, and not a true translation of inner meaning: How would you describe that “euphoric sensation” @Malkuth?

6 Likes

It’s been some weeks at this point, but what I remember was a feeling of deep comfort. Like my brain-body-mind was getting food or water that it liked. Later I experienced some giddy, shaky pleasure that felt more like reconciliation.

These days, I still feel a kind of pleasant feeling, but quieter and less disruptive.

also, good to see you here @AMASH.

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words @Malkuth.

Btw, I always wondered why did you choose that name?

Other than any metaphysical meanings, Malkuth just means Kingdom.

“When Kingdom Comes” = “When Malkuth comes”

3 Likes

It’s the Sephiroth associated with grounded manifestation in the physical realm.

Throughout my life, I’ve been more of a Kether-oriented person. That’s the Sephiroth associated with primordial origins, beyond thought, beyond symbol. The transcendent potent nothingness, prior to, after, and within all manifestations.

As a kid, I instinctively started meditating. Drawing symbols. Trying to sit in lotus. Blah blah. Felt not quite on the ground. Felt like I wasn’t quite here or supposed to be here. Gone in reveries. Always experienced forms of direct knowing. But felt ineffectual in the world. Worked really hard through my twenties and thirties just to get my feet down to the ground.

Now, my work and my aspiration is to (at least to some degree) build that kingdom. Build my kingdom. Ecstasy of Gold. Emperor. On the ground. Straight up. Whatever happens, I’m grateful. Glad to be alive.

After I make progress here, I’ll go back to my comfort zone. I’m no yogic genius. Don’t visualize well, most of the time. But still, it’s my comfort zone. So, after I make progress in material things, I’ll connect back to Alchemist and Quantum Limitless. Want to attain the fourth jhana.

4 Likes

Your post above truly resonates with me. But especially this.

Because in my experience, visualization doesn’t really require “images” to be effective.

But that’s my own opinion. What is more important, is if you could ponder this question:
If there could be a way where you could feel better about your current way of visualizing, to be satisfied with your current skill yet still improve it, what would this way be?

2 Likes

@AMASH @Malkuth euphoria is a pretty accurate word. One minute its either a bad day or a regular day the next, a calmness just hits you.

4 Likes

Yes, this summarizes my whole experience with Emperor v4: A mix of bad day and good days, but with moments of calmness and presence that hits me at a deep level between those.

2 Likes

The hit is worth it

2 Likes

It sounds like NZT :wink:

1 Like

Something to try in the future.

1 Like

Yesterday it was Valentines day and I didn’t even realize until my father jokingly said Happy Valentines Day. I told him I didn’t realize and then his response was “What you don’t have a girl you could meet up with?” And I was like no and he was like “Well you won’t meet anyone being cooped up in your room.” He then went on to say in a less humorous way that I need to be more social and I saw right there that he was kinda worried. Thing is I think as much as I do want it and being alone is not what I want, I find myself getting more and more used to the idea of just going my own way and doing my own thing. And being social and dating just seems so daunting and energy draining.

4 Likes

I decided over the weekend to focus on my dating life a bit so I’m give Emperor a break and just going with Primal.

1 Like

Been running Primal on set and forget for a while now, and around the first day I felt amped. Slight reconciliation because with the larger problems I’ve been using so far it felt like I was taking a step down with Primal but that didn’t last too long. I also think there was some manifestations of things happening in the office to try and stress me out and annoy me at Karate but I was able to keep my cool for the most part. Also been having some dreams but can’t really remember them though.

Another interesting thing is I had a thought that maybe it might be the right sub and I started typing about how I was going to switch. Once I was done typing, the feeling of “don’t do it big mistake” hit me. Never had that feeling before. I believe Primal is what I need right now and it feels so good.

1 Like

I’ve noticed these subs have and interesting effect on me after meals. It’s like I’m tired yet at the same time not.

1 Like

I really wish Primal would get upgraded. It’s wonderful, like a Mini-Khan.

Yes, this is the funniest thing! :smile:

When I use Emperor, I keep getting problem after problem that I need to fix.

But I grow as a person each time. It’s part of the scripting of some of the subs that contain “God-Like Masculinity” if I remember correctly. All those subs bring situations that you need to face and to level up to the next level each time.

I don’t get this feeling with Khan at all. And not with Primal after the first 2 weeks.

But with Emperor v4, it’s a daily thing, but I use it to grow and have more discipline :slight_smile:

Thank you for your journal @NewLease, and I look forward to you sticking to Primal.

2 Likes

Thank you @AMASH. Sticking with Primal is the plan. By the way, what were your experiences with Aura?

1 Like

I used it with multiple subs.

When I have used it with Primal, women seemed to get attraction for me even before I talked to them. It’s like their eyes shine when I was around, which is a sign of deep attraction, just like this image but in real life:

20df6e19bc3f6a1d85de5d2949a616c6--music-and-art-coachella-valley

I remember @TheBoxingScientist got these results too.

But the biggest effect for Aura was when I used it with Sex & Seduction 2.1, which is the only one with the energetic seduction aura module. No other sub has it.

I wish for @Fire to upgrade and improve Sex & Seduction for 2020, since he must have learned SO MUCH since S&S2.1 was released 18 months ago.

1 Like

That is legendary. I think with Q we would get to upgrade them though.

2 Likes