NewLease; One Day At A Time

Woke up this morning to a big wake up call from my father. Need to start living my life better. Especially when he actually was giving good advice and I’m not taking it. And all because I want to do it on my own even though thats not working. He’s pissed at me now and he’s also my boss so I hope today won’t be too rough at work. But yeah I don’t no why I keep shooting myself in the foot but I need to stop.

3 Likes

Yes, one of the biggest discovered in life is that we cannot do it all on our own, no much how strong the desire we have.

And @NewLease, and which other areas of life do you think help and support will powerfully help you transform in the ways you truly want?

3 Likes

Well @AMASH other areas are health and spiritual.

2 Likes

Still on EV4 and while things at work need to be sorted out I don’t want to give up on being social, dating and having more people in my life which is why yesterday I added Inner Circle. I am seeing results already. There is some filing that I need to do and its quite a bit. We have someone in the office that cleans but she is smart so she can definitely help. We’ll start working on it next week.

3 Likes

Been running Daredevil since March 1st. Right now I’m at that familiar stage where I feel energy in my head and every breathe is like inhale the freshest of air. Also had some dreams but can’t remember them. I realized that life is life and things will happen to shake you and scare you off of self-improvement if you let it. So I’m running Daredevil to the end of the month maybe longer. I did it with EV4 so I have the discipline now, no excuses. I am going through reconciliation though because I have used Emperor and Khan and I feel like I’m taking a step back. Emperor wasn’t helping me socially and Khan has beaten me twice. Going to start small and work my way up.

3 Likes

Got results already. Went to get something done for business and I picked up a cleaning mask thinking it belonged to 2 security guards. They joked saying it had Corona on it, I joke back we all laughed and it turns out it belonged to the cleaning lady and then the 2 of us laughed. Then I started waiting at an elevator and started joking with a lady who was also waiting. That was around 11 or so and I’ve been feeling good ever since. Even day dream a little when I was young and play sports. It was definitely a fantasy because I was bad at sports but still, lots of happy thoughts. Things don’t feel natural yet but that will take time.

5 Likes

I was at the Tax Office today and the people working there seemed really helpful to me also a lot of people came up to me asking if the line I was in was the correct one. Normally I would be annoyed by this but I didn’t mind too much. I even found myself trying to help even though they they seemed to not really need it. Daredevil is showing me how closed off I really was and how much of my shields I need to take down.

4 Likes

I feel like I’m being set more and more free. It feels like something is starting to break loose. It feels like I’m starting to actually get that new lease. Something massive is shifting. I just feel really good.

4 Likes

Amazing!

Please focus on this shift, on this feeling, remember it, learn it, and keep it with you forever :slight_smile:

If you could guess what this shift is, what could it be? And in which other ways can it help your life?

2 Likes

I think the shift has to do with being more open to people and more accepting of myself. Also not being so guarded or scared of attention. I’m starting to like the idea of leaving my house and not hiding away. Also @AMASH I never realized how tense I was until I actually started to relax.

3 Likes

Great progress @NewLease :slight_smile:

I look forward to your future reports.

3 Likes

Thanks and I’m looking forward to posting them :+1:

2 Likes

Feeling the reconciliation today. I don’t want to switch but I want to stack. The options wouldn’t make for a bad stack but still its a slippery slope. I need to take action.

2 Likes

I find myself getting annoyed very easily. Supposed to be meeting some friends only for the person hosting to say that he isn’t at his house and will be late. Sends the message in the group chat which I can’t see because I’m driving and now I just want to go back home.

Not sure but I’m thinking that Daredevil is opening me up where my emotions would be more closed off. So everything gets to me easier than normal.

1 Like

Listened for like the morning and afternoon yesterday but then decided to take the rest of the day off. Woke up this morning to some reconciliation that has left me completely confused as to what I really want. It just occurred to me a while ago that maybe I’m focusing too much on the healing and I’m waiting to be completely okay before I do anything. Maybe what I need to do is just embrace the scars and take the action related to the sub being used. Taking the rest of the day off from subs to think things through.

2 Likes

Reconciliation is hitting me harder now without any subliminals. I feel like giving up on dating and socializing all together. I miss EV4 and it’s coldness.

2 Likes

O.k. that reconciliation episode was bleak but I don’t want to burn the world down anymore. But that showed me that I am messed up inside. A quick fix isn’t going to work. Starting back give each stage enough time; Stage 1 especially.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign I would like for this thread to be closed too please.

ollddddd convo but did True Social help with stuttering?

Might have if I used it long enough I didn’t. Shiny Object Syndrome and all that.