NewLease On Life

Like I said last time
But now you can see it for yourself I think

You’re starting to get external manifestation
They start little by little, but if you keep pushing with the same thing that is working

You’re going to make it snowball!

I can see it through your multiple posts
It looks like some healing manifestation about who you are, definitly what khan st1 is made for

Enjoy the little good things that happen everyday and they’re bound to happen more and more to greater extend!

3 Likes

Thanks for the support bro. Khan ain’t easy but I’m not stopping.

3 Likes

Listened to my final loop of Khan ZP Stage 1 and I am starting my washout tomorrow. Had a lot of pent up sexual energy over the weekend and I sadly gave into it with pmo. Not going to beat myself up for it though, moving on.

I never liked making mistakes mainly because I hate getting into trouble. The last thing I need is my Dad pissed at me because it as far from pretty as possible. When ever I do anything that my Father tells me to do I am OCD about it because I know what’s waiting for me I fuck up. I check locks multiple times, check that lights, pipes and ACs are turned off multiple times. Tasks take longer to complete than they should because I desperately need it to be done right. While I don’t want anything bad to happen what I want more than anything else is for it to not be my fault.

Hey wait a minute, did I give you the name of this thread? :joy:

1 Like

Whatever do you mean? :wink:

1 Like

Journaling really does help. As I was typing out my last entry I was feeling something in my mind being healed. I guess that is what was a form of conscious guidance.

3 Likes

Khan is mean. Today’s washout had me desiring another sub so bad but lucky for me it’s the wash out period. The desire to switch is so strong sometimes but I am still going for it. This is the longest I have ever stuck with a title and I am proud of myself for that. Monday I listen to Khan ZP Stage 2.

2 Likes

Listen to my first loop of Khan ZP Stage 2 and it was something. It took an hour or 2 for me to find myself in a fog. I was even more uninterested in work more so than usual. I feel it settling down now but tomorrow on my rest day will be interesting. Lets see what happens.

Listened to my loop of Khan ZP Stage 2 and so far it doesn’t seem to be as hard as Stage 1. Don’t want to switch as much but do feel somewhat restless for results. I do like how more in control of myself I feel. Sometimes I have fantasies of letting people go or straight up kicking them out of my life if it comes down to it because by then I would be the Khan and would completely live life on my terms regardless of who likes it. Sometimes those fantasies can get cruel because those people would be my family and I would be ruthless and almost cold about it. I have a wonderful family but these are thoughts that pop up about what I would do if the situation calls for it.

1 Like

Do not be fooled. Khan ZP Stage 2 is just as unforgiving as Stage 1 maybe even more so. Yesterday I was in a meeting and the things being discussed triggered recon of me wanting to resign from my job. This morning I had recon which came in the form of wanting to switch subs to maybe Heartsong or WANTED only for a mistake to be made on my part. I was able to hide and fix it but the drama I would have been in for triggered recon again to the point where I felt trapped in my job and my life. I made up my mind that I was going to start the 5 day washout and switch to Emperor. But then the recon did eventually fade and something that I held onto was released.

Now I just feel tired, drained, and I don’t want to listen to anything.

3 Likes

Khan truly is a difficult sub to run. Yesterday I actually decided to quit. It was suppose to be a listening day but instead chose to make that day 2 of my washout instead. I was that done but now that I haven’t listened to anything for 2 days I am having second thoughts. I feel like its a bad time to try and go with Khan because in all honesty a lot is taking place at work with the company trying to diversify and me feeling drag along to some place I don’t want to go. On the other hand I feel like if I could just make it to the end of this cycle to Stage 3 I feel like that could be the difference maker. But 2 cycles would be the best and I might be rushing Khan if I do that.

I’ve made up my mind; I’ll continue the washout and the switch to Emperor.

I feel compelled to encourage you to continue and complete khan. Over and over I see people quit khan before completing the four stages and usually the reason given has to do with “building a foundation” or some other variation. In my view such a dense, ambitious, multi stage subliminal is bound to cause periods of restlessness and doubt. I also believe the best way to build a foundation for khan is to listen to stage 1 for as long as it takes. One thing I have learned from my usage of subclub subs is this; consistency is king. Follow your own instinct/intuition above all I’d say but make sure to make sure if your bad thoughts are coming from a place of genuine insight or recon.

3 Likes

Thank you @NinjaGazin I will sleep on it and make my final decision tomorrow.

1 Like

The truth is I’m not a social guy, and I don’t think I want to be. I have always been quite and introverted and I am ready to accept that about myself. At the end of the washout I will be switching to Emperor.

2 Likes

Everybody, please disregard my prior post. I think I need more time to think about this. I think Khan Stage 2 is integrating or something like that.

Edit: I’m trying a new listening schedule. 1 loop followed by a 3 day break.

4 Likes

Probably the old you fighting the new you that is starting to emerge
It happens often, change seems scary and unconfortable so the mind tries hard to stick to what it knows already

Take your time with it, slower is better than none
It is ok to aknowledge who you are and at the same time it shouldn’t shut your desire to get better in areas you’d wish to see shine

1 Like

So true @Melior Thanks and I will take it slow.

3 Likes

So the new listen schedule seems to be working out well. I see now I was really overloading my mind. The rest days are when things actually start happening. I’m feeling good but I find myself being a bit careless. I’m in the office doing some invoicing right now and I was making some mistakes. I caught them before I sent them off but that would have looked bad. I almost sent the wrong invoice to somebody and they would have wound up seeing things that wouldn’t have been their business. That would have been bad for me.

Also I’m seeing those synchronicity numbers that I hear a lot about. Been seeing them for a long time now. Can’t remember if I mentioned it.

3 Likes

This morning I listened to my loop and a few minutes after I felt the desire to switch. I know its recon because it is never the same sub though its usually one more than the others. By the time I reached the office I felt peaceful. Khan Stage 2 felt good; the new listening pattern doesn’t make it easy but makes Khan a little bit more manageable.

1 Like