NewLease On Life

Khan ZP Stage 2 is rough. Reconciliation hit hard today and even when it passed I still wanted a different sub. I still do but I know that nothing will change if I stop the journey now. It will still be more of the same which is nothing. I’m sticking with Khan and become The Khan.

2 Likes

Hey man,

I just rejoined the Khan and Total Reprogramming. It is tough for sure, but think about it, you are litterally installing a new character, a new operating system. But it’s so important to take your time on this stage to get more out of the last two stages.

4 Likes

Reading your entry was what motivated me to not switch bro lol. You said it better than me and you are right. The rest days are were things start working and the work is hard. Have to take your time. The 3 rest days make a difference. By the way, thanks :+1:

2 Likes

Yep, just remind yourself daily that you will feel lost and won’t recognize yourself anymore for a while. A paradigm shift and change in beliefs are just that, A Change, and for that to happen the old ones have to go.

Although I believe that “You” are still who you always have been and will forever be, but the you, the identity you made to navigate and relate to others, will slowly wither away. It is just like cognitive dissonance, you won’t be able to hold two conflicting beliefs at the same time, and your confirmation bias will make sure of this :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’ll remind myself just keep putting 1 foot ahead of the other NewLease. Patience and consistency is key.

1 Like

As I am typing this right now, I am a little typsy and that’s because I’m at a bar having fun. Been a while. Not at that point where I can approach and pull but I am comfortable with myself. I spoke to a girl who was a attractive but hesitated a bit. But it’s cool, things will get ironed out in stage 3 since taking action is the major issue with me. Things looking positive :sparkles:

3 Likes

Listened to my final loop of Khan ZP Stage 2 yesterday. I’m feeling unflinching and confident right now. First day of my 5 day washout, will be moving to Khan ZP Stage 3 Saturday.

2 Likes

You’re killing it, man!

1 Like

And I ain’t done yet :+1:

1 Like

This morning and yesterday as well, I felt the desire to switch which is just standard for me at this point. I felt loneliness and wanted to find a girl and be with her which made me think of Heartsong. Then things got dramatic in the work place. Nothing towards me or anything I caused, just something involving someone I hope we never have to do business with ever again. It made me desire becoming my own boss and doing my own thing which then made me think of Emperor. Of course yesterday I had thoughts of Wanted.

Something was released in me prior to me typing this and I am feeling the bliss. There is nothing that I can get from those 3 subs that Khan couldn’t give me. If anything, towards the end I will just stack with one of them maybe. I think it would be best if at the end of my 1st cycle of Stage 4, I stack it with PCC. That’s fairly good distance away though so not thinking too much about that.

Edit: Is there physical shifting in Khan?

2 Likes

While listening to Khan and even in the past when I listened to Emperor, I would always imagine myself being ruthless to those who would even annoy me or challenge me. After having lunch with my father and his business partner, I don’t think that is what a Khan is suppose to be, at least not entirely. This morning someone who always asks for money to borrow (and never payback might I add) stopped by asking for money. Over lunch I actually mentioned that if he wasn’t hear I wouldn’t have opened the door. Then my father started saying that being that way is cruel, disrespectful and would be embarrassing towards the person who was asking. He spoke about how hard things were the this business first started, really humble beginnings and that when he needed money, people lent him. I was there from the beginning so I know how humble it was. He told me he would always be kind and respectful and that I should never refuse to open that door. That I should find a kind but firm way of saying no. It wasn’t a lecture it was a heart to heart. I have to admit, I have been really cold and I do have history where he did kinda sorta help raise me. Khans aren’t heartless and I will do better to remember that.

2 Likes

Yes, a Khan has the biggest heart of them all, that is his ultimate strength.

1 Like

Did my first loop of Khan ZP Stage 3 and it was something. Taking action has always been the major issue with me and these subs and Stage 3 seems to be attacking whatever that is. All day I wanted to switch. It even felt like it wasn’t working even though it was hitting me hard clearly. The worst of it was when I decided to run an errand thinking maybe something would manifest. Nothing did which made me want to switch even more. That was silly of me because I could have gone to my friend’s bar last night but didn’t. I sure girls would have been there but I chose to stay home.

The thing is, I don’t really want to be social. I have friends but I rather keep to myself. I think there is a desperation in me that makes me feel that I have talk to people, I have to meet people, to have lots of sex. I’m a guy who prefers the quiet and the solitude and I prefer to just chill and relax at home. Even thinking about it now, I’m not sure I want to be that rich either. I think I would be cool if I was rich even to just not have to worry about bills.

My next loop is Wednesday. By then, hopefully I’ll figure out if it’s reconciliation or if Khan just isn’t me.

2 Likes

I stopped Khan, I couldn’t do it. That 1 loop of Stage 3 hit me hard, and I was switching out subs left and right after that. I did a 5 day washout and started listening to WANTED and Rebirth for the first time Sunday and my second time this morning. Yesterday I felt the desire to switch and now, 2 hours after listening I feel Unwanted and like there is no point.

4 Likes

Tomorrow I will start Love Bomb For Humanity solo.

3 Likes

Listened to my first loop of LBFH yesterday morning and after a few hours or so I felt humble and like I wasn’t wearing any armor. Sometime after that I started remember things that I did enjoy from my childhood, mostly tv shows, which did make me smile. I was also smiling and laughing a bit throughout the day. When it came close to leaving the office, I started feeling irritable. Memories of when I was a brat started popping up of course it convinced me to chillout because I was ready to leave and someone came to the office forcing me to stay and extra half an hour. I knew complaining would have ended badly for me so I didn’t. Right now I just feel lonely.

2 Likes

Hey all, so I’ve been listening to Emperor solo since Wednesday, the flac version. It really is smooth and I have been seeing results throughout the week. A lot of things happened really fast at work. The company is diversifying and I feel myself being able to actually keep up with my Dad and his partner. Also things that I would see as an inconvenience I handle with maturity except for last night. It was a drive that took over 6 hours so I won’t hold it against myself and I’m here now at the vacation spot. Finally Emperor is having an effect on my appetite. I think it is getting me to eat healthier. Just had an omelet with sausage and bacon and couldn’t finish it.

3 Likes

I’ve been listening to Emperor since the Aug 3rd. In the beginning I have been listening with the usual one day on one day off and the recon was tough so I transitioned to 1 day on 3 days off and it works much better. While on Emperor, I do feel like things are possible and I took some action in terms of creating something that could earn me some extra money. I even made some showed the idea to some family members who actually like it and are impressed. They don’t fully know what I have planned but if they like what I have shown them so far then I believe I can make it work. Just laziness on my part that has stopped me from getting much further but I will work on that. I am in my second cycle right now and Sep 17th will be my final loop before my 5 day washout.

2 Likes

Good to see you back, bro. Also glad to hear Emperor FLAC working very well for you.

1 Like

Thanks bro, and yeah I’m sticking with Emperor and while I won’t say temptations aren’t there, I’ve made up my mind that I not moving from Emperor until my life is what I have always wanted it to be and I am who I always wanted to be.

2 Likes