New to Subclub - Khan ST1, Libertine and True Social

@GoldenTiger & @pacman - seems like an easy choice then - Khan it is!

Would playing one loop of the Executive in the morning before work and one loop of Libertine before meeting women be ok/advisable in addition to Khan?

1 Like

I agree with what Hanpan said to think about ultimas as some kind of boosters however as for me and other people experienced @GoldenTiger, the only ultima that isn’t like a booster is BLU for some reason some people experience mild photographic memory from it like me and @Hermit.

You bet!!!

You could also throw in true social Ultima in your arsenal!!
But be wary to use upto 2 different Ultimas max in a day.

Could be, if budget is not a problem for you. Khan alone is strong enough for all sorts of things to happens.

Buuut, you surely can add one loop of libertine with that. Like I always say, there is no secret recipe. It’s all experimentation, trial and error. You can follow certain guidelines, which is do not stack too much, start with a lower subliminal exposure and rank it up or down according to how you react.

If you react well with Khan, then try to add one loop of libertine, if you don’t see any more benefits to it, then maybe Khan is already maxing your output or you haven’t finish processing everything.

Also, will you be doing the healing part of Khan? It’s pretty rough and usually you don’t have a lot of manifestation whencusing Khan St1. But if you use Khan St4 without a clean slate, or the proper learning, then you might miss out a lots of results…

But also like @mecharc said, you can basically stack anything you want :sweat_smile:

Yeah my plan based on the comments i’ve recieved is to use Khan from start to finish every day plus one loop of either The Executive (if I’m going to work), Libertine (if I’m going on a date or to a party) and Social Ultima (if I’m meeting friends or networking).

How rough is the healing part of Khan in general (I know it probably depends on the individual). I’ll still be able to function and do my work as good as usual, right?

Depends on who, I can still work, but damn I hate it, I usually tend to stay alone when I’m in my healing process.

Checkout my Khan journal if you ever want to

1 Like

It’s the most fucking amazing sub out there!

You’re gonna feel like shit!
You’re gonna feel worthless!
You’re gonna curse the creators of the sub!

But on the other side of the tunnel you’ll be a changed man! With your biggest limitations done and dusted.

I know, cause I’ve been through it.

4 Likes

I just know that I’ll be busy as fuck until january. Would it be possible to skip stage 1 and the do stage 2,3 and 4 with the Executive, Libertine and Social Ultima or should I rather postpone Khan until I’m ready to do the whole things?

Well, if you have enough healing done alreadyxon your beliefs. How are your relationship with woman right now?

Hmm. Guess neither fantastic nor terrible. Girls generally like me (especially when they get to know me), but I such at approaching. I’m ok extroverted, not weird, above average looking but do have some limiting beliefs around really hot and tall girls.

Is that only for stage one or for the entire four months?

Stage 1 breaks you down

Stage 2 builds you up

Both make you feel like shit.

The fun starts from stage 3

3 Likes

Yeah, if you have limiting beliefs… Unfortunatly you will probably have to get rid of them to continue on your progress…

It’s just that any action taking subs will eventually hit your own limitation. Rebirth usually makes you feel a lot better while healing tho.

I think I’ll just give Khan a go (with the Executive), and run fewer loops if it gets too much. From the post I’ve read so far, people on S1 of Khan listen from anything from around 1 to 10 hours daily. Many mentions 7. Does 7 hours of Khan while sleeping plus 1 hour of the Executive in the morning before work sound ok?

Bro most users of khan here (including me) started using khan last year. At that time recommend listening hours was minimum 6 hours daily, which was about 8 loops in the previous tech.

Since MID 2020, khan has been upgraded to Q platform, which is much stronger than the previous platform.

It is recommended that if you are just starting out, you start off with two loops and then build up your listening from there.

2 Likes

I’m just about to purchase Khan and the Executive. Is there an additional Ultima sub I can purchase if in order to “calm me down” if Khan pushes me beyond my limits and I really need to get my shit together for a specific task?

1 Like

Khan should be fine solo
Dont rush be patient. Dont try to do too much too fast. Give khan solo proper time and devotion.

Subliminals audio is a process of change not an event.

Rebirth can help with reconciliation.

I’ve done 5 loops of Khan the first two night along with 2 loops of Limit Destroyer Q throughout the day.

The 5 loops made me a bit tired after the first night, but otherwise I’ve been completely fine.

Can I add more loops?

Bro with khan ST1, I feel that limit destroyer Q is redundant