New To Subliminal Club And Need Help

Hello everyone I’m new to using Subliminal Club products. I recently got some of the programs and downloaded the files but I’m unable to hear voices or scripting. On some files I hear absolutely nothing.

I ready the instructions and most of it reads like “dog and cat” to me. I read Zeropoint and Zp but no clear instructions I’m usually use too.

I’m also not the most tech savvy and wondering if someone can dumb down how to use these products so I can finally reach my fullest potential in certain areas of my life.

I’m completely lost on how these files and programs work. A Subliminal Club for Dummies would be helpful here.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Love this community and the work out in to help others.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @leadpunch01 its great to have you as a member of the community. I am one of the veteran subliminal users been here for 3 years now.

This is by design you will not hear the voices but this does not mean its not working it is so please carry on listening.

2 Likes

Welcome! This was discussed before in the thread i linked. Maybe it answers the most questions.
You have ultrasonic and masked sound files. You will not hear any affirmation because they are masked with a water sound in the foreground. Ultrasonic is silent because we can not hear conciousley ultrasonic but you get the messages unconsciously. Ultrasonic is not for headphones. Dont hear ultrasonic on headphones it could damage your ears.
Masked and headphones are the way to go for most of us.
Here is the thread with further infos:

good luck and i have any further question just ask.

3 Likes

Is there any scripting or affirmations on any of the programs? I purchased Spartan, Stark Q, Limitless and Legacy.

Anything specific app I need to download and I’m using an android device of it makes any difference.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

1 Like

There is a ton of scripting inside the files but you can not hear them because they are so quiet and behind the masking audio. Your subconcious will hear them and thats the way how it works. A direct input to your subconcious.

1 Like

Hey @leadpunch01,

This is by design.

As others said, the script is hidden within the files themselves in both ultrasonic and masked formats. Although it might sound as just water sounds or pure silence, you can rest assured that this is the way it is supposed to be.

Start with one program first for at least a week before adding others, 1 loop every other day. Gauge how you react, and remember - this is working with your subconscious mind. This is subtle (but profound) work that also affects how you perceive the world, so as a newbie to our subliminals be ready for the new sensations that is the process of reconciliation.

You can read more about it here:

Finally, welcome to Subliminal Club.

7 Likes

I personally use VLC because you can adjust the volume in the app itself, but it doesn’t really matter what you use. What is important, is that u use quality headphones when u use the mask version. They don’t have to be expensive.

I think you mean that you can read the scripting. Because honestly, nobody knows what’s in the scripting apart from @Fire and @SaintSovereign. I actually like that, it means I have to surrender more to the things I don’t know.

Lastly, be careful with Stark and Limitless, they are recon-inducing programs. I made the big mistake to start my journey here at sub club with huge programs. It’s better to start with Ascension or Ascended Mogul to get a feel of the subs and lay a foundation.

What are your goals if I may ask?

2 Likes

To be clear, you can use speakers. If you can, use high quality earphones/speakers. They’d give better results.

You don’t really need to download an app. A suggestion would be to use airplane mode during your listening period. It will help with interruptions that you get from calls. You can turn it off again afterwards.

1 Like

Thanks for the input. In all honesty, I got Stark and Limitless because I’m a long covid hauler. My memory has been compromised as well as concentration and this is why I got Limitless. As a supplment to my road to recovery.

Staying at home for two years has atrophied my social skills to zero. I no longer feel comfortable in social settings and have lost all confidence in speaking to people. I figured Stark Q could get me back on track.

I have come a long way to recovering from Covid and hope these programs could provide further assistance to feeling normal again before the pandemic.

Question for everyone.Sometimes these subliminal are an hour long and feel I lose concentration and get easily distracted as a new user.

What is everyone’s rituals and/or practices when using subliminals? ie do you do it before bed or carve a time alone and do it etc…

I want to start a routine but not sure how as I’m new to the subliminal world. I’m too use to audiobooks lol

Thank you so much and these tips help tremendously!

Never thought about using VLC! Thanks Jim :slight_smile:

Thanks for the warm welcome and I appreciate you guiding me on this subliminal path/world :heart:

1 Like

Latest programs are 15 minutes only, and there is no need to be meditating upon the tracks unless you really want to.

If you’ve gotten our products elsewhere, I’d suggest purchasing. Not safe at all to listen to from other sources as many of them meddle with the files and are quite outdated by now.

If you already did purchase, then download the latest Zero Point files and enjoy the lessened listening time.

4 Likes

Hi @leadpunch01 i kindly request you start a journal it will you help you alot during your journey.

2 Likes