How to listen my first audio?

I did some searching on this forum and also fully read the 2 pdf manuals that came with ASCENSION but I’m not 100% sure how to start the listening sequence.

I received the two 15 minutes ZP mp3 files (the masked & ultrasound) and an extra short one of 15 seconds.

I guess I need to start listening first the masked one (with headphones or speaker) then listen the 15 second one and continue right away with the ultrasound one (speakers only).

For 2nd day repeat the sequence, same 3rd day and 4th and not listen any audios on the “take a break” days.

Is this the right way to do it? I got a feeling I’m missing something.

I’m planning to do ASCENSION for 3 to 6 weeks before adding (stacking) another program.

Thanx in advance for your help

2 Likes

Hey Incamonk,

So, you will want to listen to either the masked or the ultrasonic subliminal once or twice per day, with a rest day following, and then repeat that pattern for 21 days, then take 5 days off where you listen to no Subliminals at all

The listening pattern looks like this

Day 1: Listen to 1-2 loops
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: Listen to 1-2 loops
Day 4: Rest
Day 6: Listen to 1-2 loops

Day 22-Day 26 Rest. No subliminal audio input at all.

To simplify the whole process, you simply listen every other day for 21 days and then rest on days 22-26.

A “loop” is just listening to the audio, either all the way through, or in shorter amounts of time.
A cycle is the full 26-period that includes 21 active days and 5 rest days.

Both the ultrasonic audio and the masked audio are the same exact program just in a different audio format. So, you only need to listen to one audio format, not both.

Personally, I would recommend that you don’t listen to the ultrasonic file because it can damage hearing if not used with care.

The masked Subliminals work very well with headphones and I would recommend you use headphones.

That is a great plan. I, and many others would probably recommend that you listen for 6 weeks (2 full 26 day cycles) because it generally takes a little more than 1 cycle for you to really start to get the subliminal program.

The only other thing that I would say is to make sure you journal, and take action. Journal every day (if you can) or at least a few times a week.

Taking action is sometimes difficult to do, but don’t over complicate the process. You’re running Ascension, so just make it a habit to do things that the alpha-male inside you would do. As you keep running the program, you’ll start taking bolder and bolder actions.

So, what would your inner alpha do? Not knowing you, I can only guess, but here are some ideas:

• Make it a habit to start conversations with strangers.
  • Start exercising.
  • Talk to people you find attractive.

You get the picture. Try and do anything that the man you want to become would do, it will help the subliminals work and reduce “reconciliation.” The possibilities for how you can take action are endless, as a general rule of thumb, if something that’s good for you makes you uncomfortable, that’s a good place to start. Going to the gym is good for you and might make you uncomfortable, that might be a good place to start. Social anxiety is also a big one, so maybe one of the things that you could do is make it a habit to put yourself in more social situations.

I hope this all helps, good luck on your journey, and if you need any more help, let me or any of the other members know.

Welcome to SubClub,

You’re in for quite a wild ride!

7 Likes

Yup. @praisetheurdtree gives good guidance.

and just to briefly restate:

• the masked and the ultrasonic files are identical. Just two different delivery methods. Like vitamin c capsules and vitamin c syrup. You can use them interchangeably.
6 Likes

@praisetheurdtree thanks a lot for your detailed reply, now i know what exactly to do, thanks :smiley:

i am excited to see what bolder moves i will make especialy when it comes to social interactions, now before i listen to my first audio i am already going out by myself to bars to mingle with people but i only approach woman when i get drunk i am excited with the possibility that maybe i will feel like talking to random attractive women without too much alcohol on me, about they gym i am already going but i do the minimum lift work maybe i will feel like lifting way more after this.

@Malkuth thanks for your reply as well.

and for any of you two, just to clarify, can i use the masked version for my first cycle and use the ultrasonic for the 2nd cycle? very very likely i wont mix both on one cycle cuz i am a guy who likes routine and dislike changes like that. Also i guess i can use the masked version all the time and never touch the ultrasonic right? main reason to do it this way is that i prefer not to risk damaging my ears at all.

thanx again guys, you ROCK!!!

3 Likes

You got it!

2 Likes

quick question, is it true that i can listen to the masked one while i watch a movie or listen to a song? or is it better at least for the first cycle to listen to them in silence? thanks again guys

1 Like

yup, you can exchange whenever or however suits your preference. Exactly the same.

BUT

as @praisetheurdtree said,

If you use the ultrasonic file, MIND THE VOLUME.

Although you can’t consciously hear the ultrasonic waves, your ears respond to them as they do to any sound. So if played at an excessively loud volume, they’ll damage your ears.

One positive side of the ultrasonic files is that they are utterly ‘invisible’ (well, literally ‘inaudible’) and can thus be played together with any other audio content, music, videos, etc. Just be careful with the volume.

There’s a smartphone app called FrequenSee that you can use to detect the volume of very high frequencies. That’ll give you a visual reference that lets you know if you have the ultrasonic file turned up too loud.

But you may just want to take praise’s advice and just stick to the Masked files. Many people do.

3 Likes

this is true.

though, as I mentioned in the previous post, you’d probably want to do that with the inaudible Ultrasonic file.

Either one can be combined with other stimuli. They work very well like that.

3 Likes

thanks a lot @Malkuth , ill watch the old tv show smallville while listening the masked audio (dont wanna risk my hearing with the ultrasonic for now), this will be interesting!!!

2 Likes

I’ll hop in and say one last thing about listening. Listen however you’d like, but 15 minutes every other day is a perfect opportunity to start a meditation practice. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Food for thought!

2 Likes

hey guys, in a couple of days I will start my 2nd cycle of Ascension and will stack my first cycle of Primal Seduction.

When i started with ascension i did 2 loops (one morning one evening) per day (with a day off after before repeating), now that i am gonna stack PS i was thinking of doing only 1 loop of ascension and doing 2 loops a day for PS (since my main focus is to improve my unexisting dating life).

Is this something i can do or its highly recommended that i keep 2 loops of ascencion per day? Is it ok to listen a a loop of PS right after I am done listening to a loop of ascension? or is better to have a few minutes break between loops.
Thanx

1 Like

If there is only 1 title in your stack, it is okay to run 2 loops of it every other day. For 2 or 3 titles in your stack, you should run only 1 loop per title in a day.

But what you can do is run more loops of PS per week. Like this:

Day 1: Ascension x1
Day 3: PS x1
Day 5: PS x1
Day 6: Rest
Day 7: Ascension x1
Day 8: Rest
Day 9: PS x1
Day 10: Rest
Day 11: PS x1
Day 12: Rest

2 Likes

thanx for the feedback, i am curious though why some people here seem to run like 4 (or more) loops in one day, i remember one user stating that he listened subs 20 hours a day (obviously he was exagerating) lol. Or is it that you can do that once you get used to the subs?

i like the schedule you suggested, would it be ok though if i do 2 loops of PS each day instead of only 1? would really like to speed up the “meeting more women” issue haha. Or that would be too much and can really delay the effectiveness of the subs?

thanks again @Lion for your reply.

1 Like

There will always be people who experiment. Whether they get the results or not is another story. You are still new so it is better to stick to the official recommendation.

Since you have 2 titles in your stack, 1 loop per day is the right way to do it.

And yes, being in a hurry will negatively affect the results. Which is why it isn’t recommended. We have tested various scenarios and the official listening schedule is the most effective.

Here is the link to the official listening schedule. Please read through it. You will understand why I recommended the listening schedule in the previous post to you.

2 Likes

thank you, i will stick to your proposed schedule : )

2 Likes

You are welcome. I think you can also do the following:

(I think this is best for you)
Day 1: Ascension x1, PS x1
Day 3: PS x1
Day 7: Ascension x1, PS x1
Day 9: PS x1

Or even:

Day 1: Ascension x1, PS x1
Day 3: Ascension x1, PS x1
Day 7: Ascension x1, PS x1
Day 9: Ascension x1, PS x1

These are still within the official listening recommendations.

2 Likes

thanks a lot , i think ill try the first option. I can’t wait to start tomorrow :star_struck:

2 Likes