New to forum UA/Seductress

Wow that’s awesome yes I can definitely see how that would have a great impact on natural/nature elements as well. My reiki instructor loves animals she actually attuned her cat so her cat sends out reiki energy it was funny because right after she told me that I look over and her cat was stretched out on the floor laying on its side staring at me and her arms and legs were all pointing in my direction all I could say was thank you my furry friend :rofl:

1 Like

My experience is that cats don’t always like their humans doing Reiki, as if they think we’re not ready for that responsibility.

Dogs on the other hand… once they’ve had a taste they will jump right on top of whomever is on the table being treated.

1 Like

Welcome and a great journey to you

1 Like

I started my journal venusian seductress! Thanks for the idea guys @DarkPhilosopher I didn’t put art or artist in the title because art and creativity is part of what venus energy rules over. :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome @BeautifulSoulGoddess it’s nice to have e another lady on here and doing Seductress as well. I’m doing g Seductress QV2, Chosen ZP and Spartan ZP. I think it will be interesting when Seductress is converted. Enjoy your journey xx

1 Like

You should read @DarkEmpress her story. I believe Fire even sent her a SubClub t-shirt. I don’t even have one of those, all I have is an “I work for SubClub and all I got is this mug” mug. :slightly_smiling_face:

Good luck on your journey @BeautifulSoulGoddess and thanks for being here with us.

4 Likes

Oh wow thank you so much for reaching out I would definitely like to connect with the other ladies on the forum I believe we can be a good support system for each other. Your stack sounds amazing I was very intrigued by chosen do you have a journal? I would love to follow and hear more about your experiences with all the subs your using. I’m thinking about starting alchemist core soon i intended to run the program alone but i did a lot of thinking yesterday and I might add to my seductress/UA stack and leave out my custom not sure if it would be too much to run alchemy with sed,UA and custom hope that made sense😵‍💫

2 Likes

I read her amazing story @DarkEmpress she was actually the one who inspired me to start posting on the forum I definitely relate to her background I am dealing with some of the same issues she was dealing with when she started her journey. Thank you :blush:

1 Like

I don’t know.

@BeautifulSoulGoddess please submit a support ticket about any auras in Seductress. Then please post the answer here.

There are other artists on here. @IronClaws is one. I know there are others.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Not seeing anything when I click on the link.

That’s okay, though. Maybe it’s just for you right now.

1 Like

I don’t know if Seductress has manifestation scripting. The sub does make you more attractive to higher quality people, and they will seek you out.

Your brother is right about not giving up on your dreams. I was just talking tonight to my partner about a dream that I had and that we did not give up on. When you have a desire, hope, dream and a belief in something that you really want to get accomplished. There is something that gets set into motion in your life that will propel you to reach that goal. Life might become very difficult for whatever reasons.
You might go through periods of time where you take one step forward, two steps back. People might get a sense of the greatness that is ahead of you, and they might try to put a lid on it. When you have set your dream into motion, as long as you don’t give up and keep moving forward, keep moving toward your dream while you’re in the mist of the obstacles, then these difficulties will not be able to prevent you from achieving your dream. You will get there, you just have to keep moving toward your dream.

2 Likes

The best step is the next step.

The one that you take.

Course correction is part of the process. Encourage yourself. Allow the tears. They are just one more expression of your strength, not weakness.

The seed of determination is already rooted in your heart. Now it grows into a strong, stalwart, steadfast tree of personal power and effectiveness.

Feel this process happening inside of you. Embrace it. You are already doing it. Already building the life of your dreams.

Valleys. And peaks. Neither disproves the other.

You’ve got this. :muscle:t5::muscle:t5::muscle:t5:

3 Likes

12/31/2021 4:40 am. I’m trying to communicate with my husband and get a plan of action together trying to see what moves we need to make to stay afloat of course all he is doing is snapping at me and is very irritated by me I guess because I’m interrupting his call of duty video game session. His only response is I’m on 5 years probation with my job and I can’t smoke anymore sarcastically saying I’m so ready for the new years in other words no accountability or remorse on his part he loves to play the victim role I don’t have time for this I need to focus on me at this point to make sure my daughters are good and most importantly to make sure I’m good and putting in the effort to do what I need to do so that my girls are taken care of no more giving energy to those that refuse help or refuse the change that can lead them to bettering themselves the weakest link must go. I will never lose myself again over foolishness never .

I keep listening to this song tried to find an edited version if it’s too explicit I will remove

2 Likes

But you know it’s all about duality in my world
I always strive to rise above

12/31/2021 ran 2 loops of mogul zp this morning.
Felt fine got out of bed and cleaned the house.Gave the dog a bath.

2 Likes

Cheers to that :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Definitly Multivitamin and fish oil! Probiotics are also good since the gut flora is like the second brain!

2 Likes

Yeah, vitamin D, I always forget it since I get my phototherapy done in winter hahaha I also have to take vitamin D otherwise in the Winter :wink:

Happy new years to you too :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

AURA
Auric Overdriver
Chosen of Venus
Libertine Ultima Core
Sphaera Magnetica
Love Bomb Ultima Core

These are all aura based, and might consume a lot of energy, and eventually fatigue you.

Also I see plans to: make yourself more attractive, attract more wealth, develop manifesting abilities. I would encourage you to pick one objective if you want to see faster results.

If you were to focus on wealth, you could keep the manifesting ones to help in that goal, and the custom would still be very focused.

2 Likes