New Support Article: Zero Point Listening Instructions

Looks fine. You could try it and notice what happens.

Thank you for posting their reply.

3 Likes

Ok. Thanks!!

1 Like

How does ZP Ultrasonic really work? Is it only technology or some energetic programming also included?

Energetic programming – no, absolutely not – unless you mean energetic affirmations in the actual speech script of the subliminal?

I don’t quite understand how does a subliminal work in ultrasonic form, where we don’t even hear anything and it’s just a silent frequency, if it was energetic programming then It would make sense

1 Like
2 Likes

Your brain registers and processes the sound of the Ultrasonic program.

It’s only beneath the threshold of conscious hearing.

In fact, this is the literal meaning of the term ‘subliminal’. It means ‘below the threshold’.

And it’s an extremely common phenomenon in everyday life.

How often have you noticed your heart beating today? Or the oxygen-rich atmosphere that exists all around you?

And speaking of Ultrasonics, when’s the last time anyone noticed the ultraviolet radiation in sunlight that requires everyone to wear sunscreen?

Similar to Ultrasonic subliminals, we require machines to help us detect those UV rays (because they’re outside of the threshold of conscious perception); yet they have very direct, provable, and strong impacts on our bodies and on our health and wellbeing.

It’s a very natural thing. The ranges of our various conscious perceptions are quite limited.

The subliminal programs here at Sub Club simply make use of this normal limitation to create profound benefits.

6 Likes

The same goes with dog whistles.

3 Likes

Know all the zp listening advice but what about the ones for aura such as libertine and the ones for sexual stuff e.g. sex Mastery and diamond ???

Can you have a stack and add the sex ones just to be used before sex activity or going to a bar or club
aka libertine??

Would you please enter a support ticket for this?

@SaintSovereign & can anyone help share the post for “advanced guide” zero point listening if its out there

thank you

1 Like

Do you mean the listening instructions for Hardgainers?

Am not aware of an advanced guide.

@SaintSovereign @Fire anyone I’ve been running Wanted + Hearsong for a while and took 5days off upon a 21days cycle, and then i started Wanted&heartsong and alternative day PCCx1 only because want to get both of this life handled women and dominate social situation and avoid getting Manipulated and taken for granted but what i am facing right now is i get lots of interest from women since playing WANTED but the fear inside to excute for number, well its not that i am a total beginner i have been in this for 10years and done some of the darest approaches before however after years of taking break im back and find that the fear is there,
a) is wanted for approaching women/cold and warm?
b) its mentioned that it helps in confidence and fear but hasn’t helped for my level of fear
so can wanted help me with that if i keep listening for long?
thou i can approach to say hi
c) PCC stacked with wanted would that work?
lastly, one of the imp questions; how long can we switch the ZP stack to new one with the same every other day cycle?
can i argue to say that every person is different especially if i have been exposed to subliminal for a long time and subclub sub been long too that i have been listening which means i gave adapted to the listening, therefore can i change the stack everyweek or 2 weeks just to test and trill the results of diff subs with same results ofcourse, following the instruction of listening to every other day
can i
wanted + sex & seduction
break
PCC
Wanted + s&s
break
PCC
UPDATE: just realized that S$S would be ideal for approaching women and stacking it with wanted + alternative day PCC is how i want it now, can i make the new stack anytime with zero point listening i hope so please help to confirm

thank you

I would encourage you to enter a support ticket about this.

1 Like

Please open a new thread for this in the Questions and Comments section. You will get more answers that way.

1 Like

Is there a reason why we are only to listen to odd number minutes when microlooping?

For example 3 mins 5 mins etc.

Why not 2mins, 4 mins?

Thanks

1 Like

I don’t know the answer to that but I try to keep my life simple: I just go by what the creators of the subs say. 🤷

2 Likes

I didn’t want to open a dedicated thread, so I’ll try to ask it here.

I would like to listen to DR and PS in the same stack, when I listen to them together it seems to me that DR overlaps the PS diminishing the effects, while when I listened to PS alone I seem to have had a more direct effect and a raw and intense sexual state.

so can I listen to DR and PS on separate days, with an off day in between or do you recommend listening to them together on the same day?

That sounds fine. If you are getting recon/overloaded from listening together, like Saint always says “Less is more,” separate the days

Loop of DR day 1, rest day 2, loop of PS day 3.

1 Like

thanks for the suggestion.