New Support Article: What is a Subliminal Washout and When Should I Do One?

Read it here: What is a Subliminal Washout and When Should I Do One?

12 Likes

Gah, I broke my washout (I’ve done like a loop of Heartsong but not my normal stack), should I take an extra week out or will it not be too much? I was aiming for a two week minimum anyway but Heartsong sang it’s way to me and I did a week and 2 days.

It’s up to you. There’s no hard and fast rule regarding washouts. While we recommend no subliminal input, if you feel that reduced input is just as effective as going cold turkey, go ahead and continue doing that.

4 Likes

Great article. I’m currently doing a two week washout. After I get back to listening I plan to listen to my custom for the next year but add in a major program to supplement secondary goals each month. Let’s say I planned to listen to my custom and one major programs for four weeks, doing 1 loop each on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday then do a washout on the 5th week. Would that be a good pattern to follow?

1 Like

Possibly. I might would go a bit longer before doing a washout. My current washout (which ended the other day when I had to test some programs) began after I ran my stack for about 3 and a half months straight. I’d say two - three months is good before going for the washout.

6 Likes

I went a bit overboard with the loops and also played them overnight. I stopped having real dreams and instead had constant thoughts rushing through my head while asleep: „What I should do, what I should not do, how to solve problem X etc“. All simultaneously. To the point, that I was waking up from it and got really disturbed.

Now I took a washout for a week and after around 2 days, the rush of thoughts stopped. After around 5 days, my normal dreams came back. Is that a sign that I can go back to running the sub? Now is day 7.

4 Likes

Possibly. I’d cut back on the loops a bit, then ramp up as needed.

1 Like

Great article!

You could maybe add to the first paragraph where you say a washout is “not listening to ALL” subliminal that this also includes the superchargers and the Lifecharger app. Because I’ve been asked about that.

“ALL” does cover this, but idk if people are aware that subliminal messaging is in the superchargers.

@SaintSovereign
What’s your take on listening on weekends and taking the week off to process?
Like 2 loop over the weekend and no subliminal input during the week(5 days)

I found that even one loop a day for 5 days becomes very taxing and doesn’t give the mind a chance to process and execute the script.

4 Likes

Super helpful article, amazing detail, covered everything cohesively.

It’s a good experiment to try and could enhance results, but it’s not a substitute for a full washout from time to time. Whatever works.

3 Likes

I have been on various different ZP titles for many months, mostly on Khan Stage 4 and LBFH and only making a rest day every 2nd day, but completely ignoring and missing the prescribed washout days.

This article has been a wake up call for me.

For the past 2 months I’ve been in constant recon, however my FOMO of missing out on “more results” made me blind to the whole washout aspect.

Now I recognize that doing the washout days has been the main missing ingredient in my listening formula.

I am on the 5th day of my first ever washout now and the recon is gone for the first time today since many months, and I even had some bloom effects again.

I am going to do at least one whole month of washout now to give my subconscious time to catch up and integrate the scripts from all these many months of script installation.

As all the experienced users are constantly saying here:

"With ZP, less is more."

And right they are!

5 Likes

Same here.

I did my first 30 days washout and the blooming effects are enormous.

I did blomm for a month and yesterday I decided it was time to lisen to subs again.

Did one loop of my CFW/CWoN/LBfH custom and today I have the whole day recon.

Gona drop down to 5 min the next loop.

3 Likes

CFW and LBFH are two of my favorite subs. That stack is a fantastic one.

2 Likes

What would be a surefire way to know when to end one’s washout period?
When recon no longer occurs?

1 Like

“Simply put, a subliminal washout means refraining from ANY and ALL subliminal input for an elongated period of time.”

I guess this goes for any kind of hypnosis too?

1 Like

When the blooming subsides.

At least that’s what I am going to do from now on

2 Likes

Wooow congrats, I wonder if the bloom would continue if you continued the washout.

@COWolfe unless the washout time has changed it’s a minimum of a week (7 days). Correct me if I’m wrong

The article is from June 2021. This article from December 2021 mentions a 5 day washout after each cycle:

2 Likes