New Support Article: What is a Subliminal Washout and When Should I Do One?

Ahh I didn’t see that thank you!

1 Like

don’t stick too much to those official recommendations since a lot of material is renewed in the forum.
I had several discussions in this regard where ambassadors angrily admonished me for trying to guide me through this recommendation page.

in a later post a washout of one week is advised.

1 Like

Advised by who the creators or the ambassadors?

1 Like

Officlal recommendations are especially useful for new users and for those who want to stick to a particular routine so that they can focus more on the action than on the subliminals.

They are usually come about after testing so they have good reason for being recommended.

Experimentation is allowed of course but we should be mindful of the risks and personal responsibility should be taken.

Please flag any posts you find to be so.

Also be aware that Forum Ambassadors are advising common best practices to minimize issues due to running too many subliminals or having less processing time or anything else which would contribute to reconciliation and a lot of the problems that come with it.

We are all aware of users here who experience overload if they don’t follow recommendations and our objective is to help avoid that.

The best thing to do is stick to official recommendations when one is a new member of SubClub. And once you gain experience, you will get a feel for what is best for you as an individual.

4 Likes