New Support Article: List of Certified Subliminal Club Headsets and Earbuds for Maximum Results

Anyone have any recommendations for a good comfortable set of sleeping earbuds? :thinking:

1 Like

In addition to the Moondrop Starfield, the Moondrop Aria (80$) is a great choice that is cheaper than the Moondrop Starfield and may be better overall as well. Currently using it and I think it’s a great budget option for anyone interested.

Beats Flex are $39 at Walmart or at the Apple website lol

It would be interesting to test that out as well! However, it seems to be more bass heavy which may not be suitable for Ultimas. I wonder whether there’d be testing whether workout headphones that are generally bass-heavy would be suitable for Ultima use.

1 Like

Please as much as you can, use the ones you can clearly hear it.

2 Likes

It’s been a while since I was browsing through the forum opinions that I had wondered if the helmet and the food supplements could improve the situation.
Until now I was using a bluetooth headset JBL700bt, the sound is ok but I was rinsed after some loops, reconciliation etc…
I have a better used headset in very good condition on Rakuten, a Bose Qc15 essentially for noise cancellation and wow, just wow the difference is incredible.
I listened to khan in full, libertine and love bomb without any fatigue or reconciliation.
My meditations have gone to another level.
I’m thinking of trying the Sony wh-1000xm3 in the future, but for now I’ve had my answer the choice of headphones is hyper important.

Edit: I am determined to get better results so I invested in the Sony.
Paying in installments won’t break my budget and investing in yourself is never a waste of time or money.

4 Likes

How any one tried oramio products…www.oraimo.com ?
Am using the earpiece I wanted to know if am using the correct earpiece

Uploading: tmp-cam-7947022273513799945.jpg…
The earpiece am using

Am using this…

I just came up on some Samsung Galaxy Buds+.

From what I gather, they’re a bit expensive but I got them for a steal.

@SaintSovereign have you, will you and/or can you test the efficiency of these for Ultima?

I’m running LDU using them now and certainly feel what I’ve come to recognize as sub processing with the tickling sensations.

2 Likes

Support ticket perhaps.

1 Like

Submitted and awaiting an answer. I’ll post it here if and when I receive a response, if and when I remember.

1 Like

Test these

Does anyone has experience with the regular Airpods(not pro)? I like them better than pro, because they do not go into your ear canal

These should be fine.

4 Likes

Thanks Saint. @Lion in case you were curious

3 Likes

Nice to get a confirmation

Thanks for the tag!

2 Likes

Hey i just got my hd 280 pro

Im trying it rn. Before going to bed im testing things out

But it seems very low? Even when i put it at 50% ?

Is that normal?
Very low compared to my senneheiser hd bt 4.0

Which was very weirdly modified it was crappy tbh

This one feels very low, even at reasonable high volume on other headsets such as the hd bt 4.0

Im using it with my phone btw

1 Like