New Support Article: List of Certified Subliminal Club Headsets and Earbuds for Maximum Results

These are the ones I am using.

Newer company. Cool. Attempting to be audiophile-oriented.

I’m happy with them.

Will add to the list under “User Recommended” heading.

1 Like

Given that only airpods pro are here, can we assume that the regulair airpods are suboptimal?

I haven’t tested the regular yet. I’ll check them out in the next round. Also, everyone: The Apple Airpods Pro works perfectly with Android phones. I tested them myself on two different Samsung Galaxy phones.

4 Likes

I recommend Beats Flex. I don’t have a spectral graph but at $40 it’s legit the best-quality earbuds I’ve ever owned

Status Audio Between Pro work perfectly. No difference between Sennheiser Pro and to be honest they might even be better because I have seen increased results since using the Between Pro.

Remember that? Was listening on the Between Pros and have never seen such pronounced Libertine Aura before.

2 Likes

Would you be able to listen to subliminals from Apple Airpods pro and have a call from them at the same time? I like to listen to subs while in meetings

The built in music app for iPhones pauses playback during calls and video. Assuming you’re using an iPhone, you need a different app

I haven’t tried this, but I’ll test it later.

1 Like

@Palpatine @SaintSovereign I’m using an android

1 Like

You’ll have to try and let me know then

1 Like

I use AirPod Pros, I’m assuming there was testing for using Noise Cancelling too? I’m sure we’ve been told to use Transparency Mode for Ultima’s right?

I use Sony WH1000XM3 headphones with noise cancelling on (but all other processing off), and they work extremely well for both Q and Ultima.

Interesting to hear. I’ve been using Noise Cancelling for my Q subs but Ultima has been in Transparency Mode but I had listening ohat mode sometimes.

So my Bluetooth JBL Tune 500BT is crap and have to buy better ones?

1 Like

No dude. They will still work. The ones recommended were tested and found to work for maximum benefits. You need to purchase them only when you can afford to.

2 Likes

Sennheiser Pro is excellent but … if you are a heavy user and living in a tropical country the leather becomes awful ! mine is peeling after 7 months only !

3 Likes

If your current setup is working for you, then DON’T change a thing…

Until you have to.

:grin:

Here’s what I use with success for 2+ years:

1. Headphones (80% of the time)
    For Ultima: ATH-M50x
    Masked: Sennheiser 560s (super comfortable to use the whole day)

2. Earbuds:
    On the go: hifiman re400
    @ home: Fiio EM5

1 Like

From the first paragraph of the support article: Please note that you do NOT need these headphones to get results from our products — this list is for those looking to enhance and invest in their subliminal use. This list will be upgraded regularly, so please check back.

3 Likes