New Support Article: Can I Run Less Loops to Alleviate Reconciliation?

Maybe it’s a normal progression that once the foundation is internalized, a small push is enough to trigger an avalanche

2 Likes

@James Think of it like this. If you’re overloading yourself that’s when you’re delaying results. It’s better to take it in easy amounts which are readily processed by your mind. We are far far beyond conventional subliminal listening structure that’s been around for years now. I know it’s hard to believe 5 minutes can do anything, but it does. I had a post here that might be useful for you try. Have to find it. The “had enough” feeling can manifest as a inner tension for me, slight agitation. Ideally you want to get your listening down to before that agitation happens. That’s the alert from my body that things past that point aren’t gonna end well for me.

2 Likes

Well, if you lay one brick a day, with enough patience, eventually you will have build a house right?

See, the truth is that house will have taken no effort.

But you can also force yourself to build that same house in a month, working day and night to exhaustion. Perhaps it will cost you the same amount of time to heal and recover from that exhaustion, or you may have never finished the construction because it caused you to become “burned out”…

If we hold a frame of mind long enough, it will start manifesting, and it will manifest stronger and stronger the longer we feed into that reality.

It will become a “truth” we start living.

And I see this becoming the goal of Zero Point.

To build, and to build slowly, but with persistence and patience until eventually the the believes (seeds) that we have implanted have become living truths. Not asking of us to become dependant upon a subliminal program, but the program having led us to natural and real inward growth that manifests outwardly.

But all growth takes time.

You can chase it hard, and work towards it fast or seek to walk with patience and enjoy the journey until you arrive at last, having both found the path to be enjoyable and meanwhile being grateful and satisfied once you have arrived—perhaps setting a new destination thereafter?

I feel this is best understood that the program is more of a journey, that each time we listen it allows the necessary (internal) changes, taking us ever closer towards the reality we desire, until eventually we reach this reality (both inwardly and outwardly), and it becomes a living truth. No longer become dependant upon the program, as the memories and experiences of this living truth have now shaped who we are.

So, you can go run towards your destination hard, you may tremble and fall, and experience a lot of reconciliation, or you can go slow like the turtle and arrive with grace and ease.

I prefer the path of grace and ease, there is no reason for us to become exhausted or overwhelmed. And with Zero Point, while it is extremely powerful, we can still adjust our phase according to our preferences — and that’s what this support article is all about.

Essentially, you can have better results listening just once a week if the house has been build, enjoy it and living in it, than the person who is still building the house bus has never even reached construction… having build half the house in a month but never finished…

But the person who build it in a year, doing little work a month, at a comfortable phase, and has finished constructing after a solid year may after all enjoy family dinners, and whatever else.

So while symbolic, this articulates that a listening more to Zero Point does increase speed and velocity at which we change, but if it is more than we can actively act on, and too much for us to handle — it will become a detriment to our growth.

Much like how a Bugatti on a free road, can reach it’s destination faster than someone on a bicycle, eventually both will arrive at the destination (having equal results).

But see results is the outcome, it is not determined by how much we listen and this is a proven fact.

That same Bugatti might as well crash and never reach the destination, while the person on the bicycle may have taken longer to arrive, might as well arrive safely, and with at least arrive…

I feel with Zero Point, myself included, many have overextended themselves. Instead of building proper momentum. Zero Point is powerful and overexposure in whatever form will lead to coming to a halt (stonewalling) or having diminishing returns.

Acknowledging this wise Truth…

Once upon a time a Tortoise and a Rabbit had an argument about who was faster. soon finished the race, emerging as the undisputed champ. The rabbit woke up and realized that he’d lost the race.” The moral of the story is that slow and steady wins the race.

I never saw the reason for tremendous power in the programs, Zero Point may cause much distress and discomfort while we might as well go to slow and steady, arriving at last.

So much “reconciliation” which is truly unnecessary.

The essence of this story is that if your goal is to achieve something, and you are persistent and consistent, but go at a viable and comfortable speed. The process of manifesting that desired goal must not be a discomfortable one, but may be one of joy, ease and grace… to enjoy the journey of the process as much as the seeking the satisfaction of arriving at the destination.

So build that fortress slowly, and at a phase comfortable to your own.

We each have such a different momentum, this is why I see Zero Point and especially the listening instructions not as universal, for some it may be at their comfort, while others at their disstress. And this is the issue because often our friends here in the community compare listening schedules, density of programs, etc while we are so unique and individual, that truly, we need instructions personal to our own.

I used to have massive momentum, I lost that momentum and now I’m struggling to regain it because the tools have become so powerful…

I lose sight of what’s real, and what’s false because of the tremendous mental changes that occur when switch programs. So powerful is ZP for me.

This is just honest feedback from my experience with ZP.

4 Likes

Five minutes of ZP is the equivalent of listening to a Qv2 for 4-5 hours (theoretically), and is built in a way where you process the title for three weeks afterward.

Have you ever heard a song or seen a short video that stuck with you for awhile?

Who in the United States remembers those damn save the puppies, in the arms of the angels commercials?

If you laughed or had a fond memory of it just now, pn some level, you just “processed” that information.

Same concept.

10 Likes

We didn’t intend for it to be so strong, and even nerfed the power for the production release. The testing version was much more powerful, but had worse recon.

5 Likes

The power/results of it right? Not the actual processing load? Qv2 I never went beyond a single loop, I couldn’t imagine listening to Qv2 for 4-5 hours and being coherent in any way.

This may be a dumb question but…are these instructions for customs only or does it include ZP store titles as well?

For both.

“You can also lower the exposure time per loop. By this, we mean that you can stop the subliminal at 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, or 13 minutes.

Please note that in some custom titles, 3 minutes might not expose you to the entire script. But in MOST cases, you should be okay. Generally speaking, if you have more than 2 cores in a custom subliminal, stick with 5 minutes. Many of our forum users have used 3-5 minutes with great results.

As for the major titles, three minutes should be enough for full exposure. If you want to be on the absolute safe side, stick with five minutes.

Over time, you can slowly increase the exposure time. If the higher exposure time doesn’t trigger reconciliation, you can continue to stay at that level, or increase exposure until you find your “sweet spot.”

4 Likes

Is that the official view of SubClub? I don’t remember reading this anywhere.

1 Like

Yes. It was quoted from the official link in the first post.

1 Like

Thanks !

1 Like

wow

I couldn’t handle Terminus, hated it. But with ZP I experience almost ZERO recon, even with 4 cores in my custom.

2 Likes

Have you tried just running one of the major titles, for 3 minutes, once a week? Seems like the lowest possible exposure you can get to a sub.

What subs have you used in isolation to test that it’s actually overexposure vs recon?

I totally get that. Maybe your understanding of overexposure is different than mine. But I view it as a quantity thing, the physical demands or mental resources to execute the script/keep on top of it. It’s entirely separate from recon.

So my main point was running a very simple sub, lets say Sanguine with the same listening schedule/loops/consistency to see how you react. If it’s not the same I wouldn’t consider that overexposure because it’s the content of the sub kicking up the difficulties not the build method.

It’s very hard if not impossible to determine what’s overexposure vs really bad recon if you don’t have a control to go off of.

That’s really cool

Have you tried taking more rest/off day? Some here listen to one loop every five or seven days and this works for them.

I’m at 7 days off now and starting to see some decent results.

1 Like

Don’t start this again, please.

ZP works through all your internal shit first. So if your current belief system does NOT at all align with what the sub does, this will result in heavy recon. Q or QV2 sort of just ADDED onto your current belief system with new ideas, this was MUCH easier to handle (also because it wasn’t Terminus) but also the results weren’t as profound.

Now you say you have better results. This might look like it on the surface level. Reality likely is that you got SOME external results quick on QV2, and on ZP you FEEL nothing but internally it is ALL shifting to THEN become external results.

Or I am talking smack because I don’t know the internals, but this is my experience.

HOWEVER, with this:

If ZP is REALLY THAT strong, @SaintSovereign the current recommendation of a title every other day might just be off? Or ready to be rethought?

Let’s say 4-5 hours of QV2 would be done in about a week for ONE sub.
Which means 5 min of ZP should then be dealt with at least 3-4 days no subs afterward?
I mean this is also my current cycle :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello @SaintSovereign.

If I want to add my QV2 custom to my stack of 2 other ZP titles.

What should my listening approach for the QV2 be to reduce recon?

To be more specific. One the listening day? Should I listen to a full loop of the QV2 title / half the title etc.?