New Support Article: Can I Run Less Loops to Alleviate Reconciliation?

yes, I totally get the theory but it does not change the fact that it is too strong for me ending in me getting extremely tired (with sometimes added headache) for several days when listening to ZP. I only listened to 1 loop Qv2 every 2-4 days. I did not stack any Qv2 as this would have been too much already. that was the maximum for me and 5min ZP is like 4-5 hours Qv2 according to Saint.

maybe I first have to work on some internal energy blockage first so I can then better process subliminals. I don’t know why I’m getting these difficulties with subs and others not.

There is this theory that the more open minded one is, the better subliminal input works. I.e. known as Flow Factor. (Or part of it)
Saint might chime in and correct me, but I definitely did notice the less stubborn I am on my beliefs (done my going through mad recon over time) the better the subs keep working (or easier).

Dragon Reborn helped a lot with this, as well as LBFH.
DR, however, was a tough ride to get there.

4 Likes

He said they are equivalent not equal, ZP gives better result AND less recon.
Despite that, you are seeing that most of us are exposing ourselves much less than the recommendations, saint approved it. BTY, check the new support article.

Are you certain it’s overexposure and not recon?

I doubt you’re overexposed on a sub after 3 min listening time and then stopping it for 7 days or more.

Interesting topic, i myself got instant result on Q, Qv2 was harder and ZP 15min can tire me out and results normally builds up after 1-2 day it’s starts to shine.

ZP in Q strength level would be a fun experiment if for some it could better.

2 Likes

Just as a reality check.

Sub Club is constantly doing research and experimentation. Often on developments that we won’t hear about or see until months or year(s) later.

I know this because I’ve seen them do it repeatedly in the 3 years that I’ve been here.

The listening guidelines. The product releases. The policies.

They’re being tested, refined, and developed.

If a point has been mentioned on this forum, chances are they’ve already thought about it, and if there’s a good idea that they had not thought of; they’re probably going to test it. Or are already testing it.

This does not negate anyone’s ideas or suggestions. But just want to add this point of view into the mix.

3 Likes

Try 3 minutes then as Saint said many times.

Or you do 3 minutes.

I honestly doubt that. I was the same and it came from a position of arrogance that blinded me.

@Invictus mind accepts everything readily. He flow factors almost all subs.
Much like my mind, yours might be receptive to subliminal input, but then you end up in recon because your mind does not accept the script itself. Much like mine.
Once I reconciled a lot this and looked open minded into everything the subs talked about (or switched to subs that align more with my direction) it got way easier.

This is the open-mindedness I talked about earlier.

Primal for example gave me HEAVY recon because I am NOT that man. Initially I thought I am, but I am not. The love titles work way easier on me, like LBFH.

See, I am not dismissing your input there, although initially you phrased it (yet again) like there is something wrong with the subs. Or I was projecting, idk. Either way, there isn’t. They are just very strong, but this is WHY you can run just 3 minutes, as it was said, and see how that makes you feel.

And again, rethink/meditate/ponder about the idea that your mind sucks it all up too easily. It might actually be the exact opposite, as it was for me. But this took some HEAVY introspection my ego didn’t like at all.,

4 Likes

Why are you so hesitant to start with 3 minutes and increase from there?

@Houdini I get your frustration with the overexposure thing. Believe me. Right out the gate with 15 minutes ZP knocked me on my ass for a whole week. I’ve since been learning how to get the sub to work best for me.

I never really got a definitive answer from you in my other question. Have you ever run something like Sanguine in isolation to determine if it’s the build method vs the script? I say this because if you keep operating on the premise it’s the build method you might be overlooking something as simple as a single module in a custom that flips you upside down in terms of recon. It happens because sometimes how we think we’ll react to a module is not at ALL how the subconscious processes it.

This is why I recommend testing with Sanguine for a week or two. One it reduces reconciliation so it can smooth out the bloom from anything you’ve been exposed to and two there’s nothing intense about it. You’re not making earth shattering identity shifts, purging emotional trauma, generating auras, etc. It pretty much just stabilizes you. I know it kind of seems “boring” but that’s not the point.

See you need to really figure out and separate those two, otherwise you’re navigating blind. Playing the guessing game of what’s recon vs overexposure is the fastest way to self sabotage yourself.

1 Like

I’ve deleted a number of posts here due to an individual making claims without providing all the details.

For example, he’s leaving out how much he overexposes himself by switching subs incessantly, how his customs are filled with very dense titles that are hard to run (like Khan), and how Khan is one of the titles that doesn’t quite align with his personality, causing constant recon while on it (even the Qv2 version). And yet, he still continues to run it, knowing it will cause recon.

None of this is being taken into account, and instead keeps focusing on ZP allegedly being too intense, which is the same claim the individual made act Qv2.

My patience is wearing thin on this, and if I start complaining, @Fire is going to just swoop in with the banhammer.

5 Likes

Hmm, the recon stops eventually, right? Like eventually the mind reconciles the sub and shifts to align with it? Or is it more complicated than that? cough asking for a friend.