New Stack Advice StarkQ + Social + Romance?

Wouldn’t nootropics help with subs? Also are you in the tech sector by any chance?

Depends on how much you expect nootropics to help with subs. Helping with recon? Yes, I’ve found Green Tea to be a very good “nootropic” that basically get rids of recon for me. Yes I am how about you?

That and building neural links to boost speed of mental processing for results.

I’m currently in EVs looking for any and all skills that anywhere from 5 to 6 figures a month so I can escape

1 Like

Building neural links, you mean the device by Elon Musk or something else?

Marketing or tech might be good to make 5 to 6 figures. You can ask me anything tech related and my favorite genius billionaire marketer @Invictus for anything marketing related:)

2 Likes

Building neural links like what limitless and QL talks about. Some people suggest some type of mushroom, can’t remember the name.
Though inventing stuff is certainly on my mind, maybe a few trading bots first.

We talking a month? If so stark me bl and limitless all need to be in custom :joy::joy: cuz I’ll only stay at this job for so long, especially with all this micromanaging trash

Also thanks for the offer, let me think of some questions, I kinda screwed myself by having like thousands of tabs, some old though, on my phone and gotta Speedrun them. Funny you mentioned @Invictus since I was looking at his project Invictus thread and most if not all of his goals for his custom resonate with me. Did not know he was into marketing.

2 Likes

I coordinate major events in the country, and market them :sunglasses::call_me_hand:t4:
But coordinating and organizing are my main “duties”, marketing is just a side thing I do when I feel like the main campaigns team is lacking :eyes:

2 Likes

okay okay okay I finally get it now. Jeez. I couldn’t figure out what you did

3 Likes

What major events we talking about :smirk::smirk::joy::joy:

And how did you even get into marketing

1 Like

I’ll get with you in a few, hopefully by this coming weekend, maybe Sunday I’ll be done and alot more organized with everything from tabs to papers and of course questions about tech

@Vesper not me I assume

I’m confused what happened :joy: @Billions

Upcoming Eid festival for example (which is the first one in my country), and then after that we have the watches and jewelry exhibition (a Bollywood actress named Alia Bhat will be joining us for that), and then a couple little events here and there, then of course the World Cup.

Like I said, it’s less marketing and more coordination, but the reason I chose this field (it technically has marketing haha) is because I like the art of persuasion, and consumer behavior interests me (well human behavior in general does).

So I chose the one that would also make use of my high level of interpersonal skills + creative intelligence, and realized that the field is the most suited one for me.

1 Like

He replied to my comment saying he’ll come back soon with detailed tech questions.

I’m assuming that message was meant for you, not me

1 Like

Ohhhh maybe he meant you who knows;)

For his sake I hope not :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

“How do i fix my laptop Billions???”

“IDK, try resetting it???”

“How do I do that???”

“Well, have you tried unplugging it and plugging it in again?.”

“B-Dawg… it’s a laptop!”

“I don’t care if it’s a laptop or a toaster or a piece of toast, try unplugging it and plugging it back in again!”

1 Like

Unplugs it

@Billions my computer stopped working what did you do???”

“did you try plugging it back in?”

“oh no, let me try it…it works! You billion dollar magician thank you!”

1 Like

No you as well, just forgot to tagged the others

That does work sometimes. Though only if you’re connected to orks and believe in the WAAAH

Coordinator hmmm… honestly that sounds pretty fun.

Also your interest in persuading people…yeah it’s starting to make sense why project Invictus resonates me so much :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

Well project Invictus was just a prototype/base, and this is the end product (many modules changed)