New member stuck in snowy Japan... very lost on what to do

Welcome to the forum i am one of the veteran members. I joined 3 years ago and assisted the founders in various projects such as the emperor project.

I am close friends with @Lion and @DarkPhilosopher we have known each other for years.

I wish you the best.

2 Likes

Thank you sir, I started a journal here:

1 Like

I would add in something with a huge boost of positivity.

Love Bomb For Humanity is free because it’s that powerful, it’s one that the founders want everyone to have access to no matter their circumstance.

You’re picking subliminals… primal and ascension… that are in line with your current narrative

“Sex and money are required to be happy”

And while I don’t think there’s anything wrong with getting sex and money as a tool to improve happiness, at the same time, that’s also a core belief that need to be healed

“I can not be happy unless I have sex and money.”

Because at the end of the day, it’s a two way street. Sex and money lead to happiness, but happiness leads to sex and money, so there’s huge benefits to using a sub like LBFH to help with your personal satisfaction in life AND your financial/sexual goals

4 Likes

Hey @Billions, thanks for your thoughtful advice. To be clear, I didn’t pick these subliminals – I only asked for recommendations from experienced users, and I limited it to 2 because that seemed to be the most straightforward listening pattern and thus easiest to execute mindlessly and not worry so much about the process or any results. I shared as much as possible about my situation and what was most pressing in my mind in order to get the most accurate advice that I could. The first reply by Palpatine suggested ascension and primal, and everyone endorsed that suggestion – including the two posts that did mention LBFH as well.

I don’t think I said anything about needing sex and money to be happy, but your point is a good one. Please allow me to share some thoughts and let me know what you think.

Having experienced a life with great sex and good money, and a life without sex and money, I would agree with your point about happiness. During the former, I experienced some of the worst depression of my life, and during the latter I’ve had periods of motivation, positivity, and good vibes that have surprised even myself. I’m not saying it’s a pre-requisite for happiness. BUT.

I’m broke as fuck which literally puts a hard limit on what I can currently do in my life right now, and on top of that I have a huge reservoir of sexual frustration that’s built up over a long period of time. My focus is solving these two issues right now because their lack has taken over my entire life and resulted in a pretty shit situation – of which I take full responsibility and am working hard to reverse. I’m not trying to be happy. I’m trying to not be a sexless credit card debt slave making peanuts in a foreign country. IMO it would be absurd to be happy or want to be happy in this situation. And maybe this attitude is what you’re sensing and saying is wrong.

My first cycle with these two is almost done. If you are seeing something in my post(s) that I’m not seeing, and you think LBFH is worth adding in to make it a stack of 3, then I will add it in my next cycle since you are the third person to recommend it and are going out of your way to post on an old thread.

Seriously, any thoughts on what I’ve said here? I really appreciate your words.

1 Like

@saint : Here is something that has worked for me in the past. Make a list of the three most urgent or most important problems you have to solve right now. Only three. Not more. Then prioritize them from the most pressing one to the least pressing one. Make a plan and start working on #1 immediately. Put 75% to 80% of your energy on that one. When you’ve solved it to satisfaction, move to #2 and so on. Anything that is not on that list, disregard for now.
When you get that sense of urgency and you prioritize, that’s when the subs really shine through because you give them something precise to work on and a reason to unlock your dormant resources. The brain is a goal achievement organ but it can only call on untapped hidden resources when you give it a clear goal to work on.

4 Likes

@ksub thanks for your message and advice. I’m up at 2AM with nothing but energy and time to think about this. :laughing: Despite all that I’ve said about dating and sex, the main problems that come to mind are all related to MONEY: find a new job, make way more money… at least what I was making at my last real job, get the hell out of this place. I’d love if the marketing project I’m doing for my company took off and brought me money but I can’t predict the future. Originally I wanted to make money via my own apps but I think that’s beyond me right now.

But I’m assuming “make more money” is too vague to be a problem to solve… right? You mean pick ONE of those money-related things, i.e “find a new job” and get started?

1 Like

If finding a new job is going to be the fastest way to put your money woes behind you, do that. The main thing is that you have a stable source of income. From there a lot of things will change.

As far as dating and sex, it will become easier when money is no longer a source of stress in your life.

2 Likes

OK, I’m going to use this strategy and focus my journal on it too. I hate to bring it up, but does this mean I should change to sub(s) that are specifically focused on getting a better job/making more money? Can I keep going on my current stack?

It might be that you’d have to change subs. I’ve always been a big proponent of using the right sub to solve your most urgent issues. Subs are tools. Nothing else. If your main concern is to find a job, go with Ascended Mogul stacked with RICH or True Sell. Once you achieved that goal, pick the sub that will help you a hie e the next goal. Keep in mind that some all around subs like Ascended Mogul or Emperor can be used both for money and romance (without specifically being romance subs).

2 Likes

@ksub Thanks a lot for your advice. My cycle is finished and I have five days off this week, so I will abandon my philosophy of blindly following what people say and spend a bunch of time reading the actual subliminal pages, reading posts, and see if I can make a good decision for myself. I wanted to avoid shiny object syndrome and being unfocused, but maybe that’s not the right mindset to have here.

Everybody has given me great advice, and it all sounds so convincing to me probably because I’m still not focused on any one thing in particular. I can say that my mindset has definitely improved since writing the original post on this thread, and that’s a testament to everyone’s support, the actions that I did take, and the subliminals themselves too.

I saw some information that said the subs often start to really come into force during the break, so I will also carefully observe what happens this week and how I feel.

Thank you so much :pray:

2 Likes

In the end this is your journey and not anybody else’s. We can only advice what from what we see of what you post and that is ultimately not a perfect view of you. You know yourself and your situation best!

With Zero Point, your unconscious mind will be able to guide you to choose what’s ultimately best for you. See what subs attract you the most on the store and see what calls out to you. I will ask that you consider sticking with at least one sub for the long haul and experiment with the other two “slots” that you have. This way you’ll have both consistency and flexibility.

2 Likes

@Beowulf thanks for your message like always. I haven’t journaled yet, but yesterday I had quite a day and had a moment where I felt pretty strongly about staying on this exact stack (Primal/Ascension/LBFH). There was no particular reason, just suddenly felt that way. I read the product pages for Primal and Ascension too and the points seemed to fit my situation as outlined in my original post.

But it does seem like I should focus a bit more, and whether that means changing subs to adjust to that or continuing the same subs but focusing my mind on the problem – I’m not sure. Even if I say money is my goal and I need a better job, what job do I pick if I’m not feeling teaching or programming? Do I focus instead on what I am already taking action on, like Billions alluded to, and get something that will boost my Japanese learning and my marketing project at work? If the project goes well that will solve the money anyway – even much better than getting a job would.

So I’m just taking all of this information in right now, seeing how I feel during this rest week, writing down notes offline, and will make a decision by the end of my break period. Also, I found out about ascension chamber when searching for ascension’s product page… seemed to jive well with ksub’s advice so I tried it and tried some manifestation. Today, aka the very next day, I literally almost ran into a PAIR of girls who both fit the physical image I had in mind the night before. I mean they were really really really close minus a few minor things, and I have barely seen any girls like this since coming here. Maybe once before. They weren’t wearing masks either so I could see they were cute AF. It was shocking.

I don’t know what to make of this and if I read someone else saying it I would not believe them at all… but it’s caught my attention. My reaction to LBFH has caught my attention. Ascension and primal haven’t really hit me in the same ways, but I think my mindset has started to change. And I’m feeling way more comfortable with myself than I remember in recent times. So that catches my attention. This whole thing is catching my attention now for real. So yeah there’s stuff for me to think about and make a decision on, like you say.

3 Likes

Move the fuck away from the small town. That should be goal #1

Small towns kill ambition and dreams

3 Likes

You’re not the first person to say that :laughing: and trust me, I’ve learned this lesson the hard way. I’m working on it!

@RVconsultant can you please close this thread? :pray:

1 Like