New Lease; The Journey Begins

Took a little break from Khan TB for Saturday and started listening again Sunday Night. Woke up this morning really feeling the reconciliation. I realized how much I hate my job and school. I have no passion or drive and I feel trapped. The closest thing I have to an interest is music and even then I feel that starting to fade because I don’t even listen to much of it anymore. This morning was the hardest I have ever found it to get out of bed.

5 Likes

Yesterday started out rough but then got better as the day went on. Now today I feel good man :sunglasses:, like really chillaxed. I’m looking forward to how the rest of this day.

2 Likes

I am on Khan ST3 and it feels smooth but i went over every stage. I advice you listening every stage. There is a reason why SC broke down every stage seperately

4 Likes

True. Thanks I will :+1:

1 Like

Honest opinion. Would it be early to add True Social?

1 Like

I dont see any harm

1 Like

I decided to move on to Stage 3 of Khan. I do plan on using Stage 2 and going back to Sage 1 before even attempting Stage 4 but for now my biggest problem has been my inability to take action. Stage 3 will hold me accountable if I don’t and I need that right now, not just for dating and relationships. Started last night and I feel it working on my mind right now. I will update daily.

3 Likes

Awesome @NewLease!
Please keep us up to date on your experience with ST3. I personally love that sub. And I enjoy reading your journal.

2 Likes

Thanks Bro. And will do :+1:

3 Likes

Been listening to Stage 3 for about 2 days now and this morning I decided to try True Social just for an added boost. True Social is gonna take some gettin used to. Later on I have to go to class and curious to see how that goes.

1 Like

Okay so a bit to report for today and yesterday. Yesterday I had to stay back at the office later than I wanted because a consultant working with us couldn’t get a ride. I actually live in Jamaica and the weather is crazy when it comes to rain right now. Friends couldn’t get him, taxis couldn’t get him and I couldn’t manage the traffic to drop him of myself so we just had to wait for the rain to ease which eventually it did and he just walked. Oh it gets better. Relieved that I could finally go home, I start driving and found myself in some unavoidable traffic where somebody hit into my car back after they got hit into the back of their car. I’m talkin BAM and then BAM!

Now today I found myself in class where classmates were giving individual presentations. One presentation was pretty much something you would think Brie Larson put together. Pretty much women wanting equality in a way that subtly hints at supremacy. I got angry at that. Then after class I go to lunch where my debit card doesn’t work on the machine so I have to run across the road to the ATM only to get back and see a long of people. And of course they’re disorganized so I have to wait and I can’t be sure, but I think some people who came after me, got their orders before me.

When I was waiting for my order though, something clicked. I remembered in the product page that it said that Khan Total Action wasn’t just about manifesting women, it was about manifesting situations that would cause growth. This came to me when I was on the verge of scream “WHERE THE FUCK IS MY ORDER!!!” lol

So…Yeah, Khan Total Action is living up to its name. Thought it was reconciliation but then I also remember Stage 3 don’t do dat :laughing:

6 Likes

Yes! It puts you into situations where you are forced to be the man you want to be, to have “proof” you are becoming that. Which gives you confidence :wink:

And Khan adapts to your goals. In ST3, my goal was women, and in week 1, I manifested 3 women who are exactly my type.

Maybe your goal is to suffer immensely, so Khan manifested some bad situations to fulfill your dreams :smile:

3 Likes

LOL! Suffering is not what I want. I want girls and success. @AMASH you now go me parnoid :laughing:

3 Likes

Good and bad things will happen. Thats just life. All it matters is how you handle them

1 Like

Rising, you said you’re a rising start of success, and have a lot of strategies to deal with different kinds of situations.

I think it would be helpful to everyone here if you could answer a small question: What are your best ideas on how to handle bad things when they inevitably happen in life? Some lessons you’ve learned the hard way and are valuable to you today :slight_smile:

2 Likes
  1. Trust everyone at 10%
  2. Make your enemies your friends (still struggling)
  3. People will judge your downfalls more than praise your good deeds

I have only one way to get over bad things. I try to learn and move on. Having a busy life helps. I always focus at work. If something bad happens in my relationship i focus at work more, i love my work and get distracted. If something bad happens in my work, i try to learn why it happened and then i focus on moving forward, learn more, study etc

2 Likes

That’s understandable. Especially when dealing with people, we get hurt and even backstabbed sometimes.

And related to that, what do you think of this book? In it, the guy argues that a strategy of “trust, then verify,” where you trust people 100% until proven wrong, and you are prepared to be proven wrong to adjust, makes everything in business and life go faster, and success easier.

Do you think maybe he is naive? Which lessons could you give him about trust so that he follows your advice too and only trusts everyone at 10% or even less?

I know you have a lot of wisdom. So I look forward to your views @rising :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think he is 100% correct. Unfortunately i cabt follow this path due to past experiences. Thats why my approach to business and investements are far from optimal. I wasnt aware about 48 laws of power which seems ideal for my situation. If you cant trust them deceive them

1 Like

I personally prefer his other book, Robert Greene - The 33 Strategies of War.

It’s less “dark,” more practical, and some seem to find Trump uses a lot of stuff from that book often.

Maybe @SaintSovereign could release a future mini-sub for that book :wink:

1 Like

Really? I always saw you as an “Art of Seduction” guy.