New Lease; The Journey Begins

When it comes down to it, it’s neither of the Robert Greene books.

I’m more of a Zan Perrion - The Alabaster Girl :wink:

1 Like

I might check it out

1 Like

I screwed up and now I gotta pay for it. I’m going back to Khan TB.

4 Likes

Right of the back last night I had a dream I can’t remember a lot of exception of 2 parts. The first part was about someone who I went to school with who was an alpha type and in this dream he was really effeminate. I think this might be telling me that some people maybe putting up a front or maybe I need to man up. Well thats what Khan is for.

The second part of the dream involved the entire roof of my house leaking. Like there was a body of water above me trying to break through. I believe the water represents Khan TB or possibly the real me trying to come through. Khan works fast.

5 Likes

You got the leaking roof dream too? Damn.

And yes, those “alpha” guys can convince us, but it’s it convincing themselves? It’s alpha an outward thing, or an inner reality?

2 Likes

I would say an inner reality which eventually makes its way outward.

3 Likes

Last night I had a dream about WWE. No matches were being wrestled, it was behind the scenes with them travelling. It was all black and white like the intro to a documentary or something. Not sure what to make of it. Other than that TB is still working, my head feels kinda floaty right now. Also memories tend to pop up from when I was younger. Memories that would make me cringe and be like why did I do that or why did I say that.

2 Likes

Nothing much to report. Just really horny.

3 Likes

@AMASH - I love the pure poetry of The Alabaster Girl. I have read a bit and I hope to finish it one day. So many books, so little time :grin:

3 Likes

Feeling trapped, feeling stuck, feeling like there is no point. Feel like I’m shutting down. I don’t feel like switching subs but I think that is only because I’m feeling like “what difference would it make?”

4 Likes

@NewLease - hang in there until you finish the whole program, my friend. You never know when the subliminal will kick in to take action. Maybe you need more time. Since you are experiencing a lot of internal changes, am sure it is working. It is possible that you are just venting here and never mean to stop continuing your stack but here’s to your success :+1:

2 Likes

@Lion thanks. And I have no intention of stopping. I’m using TB until its all gone. :+1:

3 Likes

Reconciliation.

3 Likes

Yep. Feeling a little better though.

2 Likes

My work day barely got started until I almost fucked up. My boss called me up and asked me to do something important that he need right then and there, and I panicked. He was getting pissed and I was scrambling until I finally figured out what he needed and I gave it to him. After that I spent a good 10 minutes just sitting at my desk expecting him to call me back and scream at me that that was the wrong thing. Never got the call so I hope it all worked out. For that time I was thinking that maybe I should get Limitless and stack it with TB to get my mind sharper or maybe switch entirely. But eventually I felt myself getting calmer and now I feel like I just woke up after having a bad cold, where you feel good but you know you were really sick. Total Breakdown did that for me.

I’m not switching or adding subs. Still keeping TB.

4 Likes

Today I feel like I’m getting closer to freedom. I feel like a heavy load is becoming lighter and lighter and the relief feels so good. Another away to describe it I guess would be that I’m crawling through a tunnel but I can smell the fresh air so I know I’m close. Also I’ve realized something about myself. I’m not the bad boy and I don’t want to be. What I want is to not get pushed around, I don’t want to be taken advantage of and I don’t want to be scared so easily. I feel like I’m finding myself more and more and it was the best thing to go back to Khan TB.

4 Likes

As soon as possible I’m going to stack TB with Limitless. @Fire has told me it wouldn’t be for the best but since we are encouraged to experiment and I have a lot of ground to cover with school and I don’t want to stop my progress with TB, I have to try.

2 Likes

Okay so messed up and I have to try and seriously make up for it in school. I was hoping I could use Limitless but money is a problem. So I’m using Khan Complete. I immediately felt the effects in minutes of playing it so I’m taking that as a good sign. Reconciliation has nothing to do with this it was my negligence and I’m trying not to pay the price. Wish me all the best, I’ll post in a few to let you all know.

3 Likes

How many days did you listen to TB?

2 Likes

I listened for over 20 days prior then stopped (I regret that) then just finished 2 weeks.

3 Likes