New Lease; The Journey Begins

Felt some energy earlier but I have a headache now. Not much to report yet.

2 Likes

Definitely feeling the sexual energy,felt horny last night and this morning but feeling cool now. Feeling some positive energy.

1 Like

Not feeling much different from yesterday. Still feel good and I do feel something like energy kinda building in my chest. Best way to describe it is that each day little by little I’m feeling like I can do anything. Not there yet but I will be :+1:

2 Likes

Nothing much to say, just at work feelin chill.

1 Like

Been having dreams but I can’t remember anything from them. I felt my sex drive strongly around Friday and Saturday but after that I felt more in control. I feel almost as if my brain is getting a workout.

Edit: Might make it a little hard to focus on work.

2 Likes

Had some dreams last night, can’t remember much but it involved two guys who were homeless, annoying and beta. They were just overly dependent on other people. I think they might represent me SMH. There was also something about some show that I think I was a part of and Brie Larson was the creator of it I think. Should just write down my dreams as soon as I wake up.

1 Like

Feeling the desire to move on to another sub. Definitely reconciliation finally. I’m not stopping Stage 1 for anything though. :+1:

4 Likes

Yesterday was some what enjoyable at school until I got back to work and then it was a drag. But I believed that Stage 1 helped me to get through it a lot better than I normally would.

Edit: Didn’t sleep well last night.

3 Likes

Stage 1 been running on set and forget and been finding it hard to sleep the last 2 nights. Also had sleep paralysis last night.

1 Like

Stage 1 has been good but I think it’s time to move on to Stage 2. I’ll take some time to think about it.

Just a heads up, both @AMASH and I found Khan ST2 to be a lot harder to run than ST1. You may have a very rough ride if you switch to ST2 after only 10 days on ST1.

2 Likes

I agree. And since @NewLease is getting things like sleep paralysis etc, he might benefit from staying with ST1 even longer than 30 days.

There is a lot of gunk there that needs to be cleaned.

2 Likes

Yeah you both have a point. I not ready for anything else yet. Thanks :+1:

2 Likes

Woke up this morning feeling really good. I don’t know what I was thinking switch to the next stage. @AMASH and @throwthekitchensink thank you for talking me outta that. It has just occurred to me how little I want to watch tv shows and movies, listening to music and reading novels. I used to think it because its all gone terrible but now I think maybe I don’t need to escape as much anymore.

4 Likes

I can’t describe the changes I am feeling. It feels sort of like old beliefs are slowly losing their grip and confidence is grow little by little. I’m nott at that point where I feel like I can do anything but I’m getting there.

4 Likes

Having difficulty falling asleep with Khan TB playing on set and forget but feeling things in my head getting worked on so I’m not stopping. Might take a break over the weekend though.

3 Likes

The pressures of work and school haven’t gotten to me but they are getting there and Stage one has me feeling lazy and I keep putting things of. Might consider going to Stage 3, I’ll think about it over the weekend.

2 Likes

Please don’t run away from facing what you need.

Stage 1, once the heavy stuff is cleaned out, becomes smooth and pushes you into action.

As long as you feel lazy, stuff is happening inside you. Wait until you get to the part where you feel drawn into action, even on stage 1!

5 Likes

Okay, I hear you and you are right. Its just this being my final semester and all, you know. But your right, can’t quite. Thanks, I mean that.

5 Likes

Today in class, I realized something worrying. I don’t like people. When I’m around people I don’t know I’m on guard and when any of them asks me a questions I get annoyed like ask somebody else. I really need Khan TB.

5 Likes