New Khan reviews by Saiyan4blue

Welocme! This journal will be used to review each stage of new Khan after a full cycle. Large scale reviews per say. Now before starting to review a full cycle on stage 1, a little background!

About me: Old user here. Used lots of status/attraction subs and gotten great results. Still lacks something.

Challenge level: Hardcore! I am being blunt here. I’ve struggled with self love, identity, imposter syndrome, overthinking, I tend to take the short way, magic pill thinking, coined the term sub-hopping yet one of the most guilty of it, have abandonment issues, barely survived many years of mental abuse by a ruthlessly coward & narcissisc parent.

Saving Graces: Never gives up and is self aware enough to take 100% responcibility.

Now its time to review Cycle 1 of Khan Stage 1: Total Breakdown!

Before i started TB i’ve read the sale copy which struck fear inside me. I knew it would be some sort of hell but i also knew it would be worth it. I started with 3 loops per week 5 min each and with each passing day i’ve felt discomfort increasing. Good then it’s probably working.

By the end of the second week i was facing all my vices and demons all at once. I became intimatly aware of each of them regarding money, success and relationships. Most importantly when it comes to inner peace.

With each passing day things got worse and worse which further highlighted obsticle within. I was losing control and myself quickly enough i started walking around with nothing but pain and examining each and every single beliefe, mental structure and saftey net that ever existed within.

This process was so deep and profund i ended up knowing only only few things

1: I dont know myself
2: I dont know anything
3: I can’t trust nor identify with thought my mind produces anymlore.
4: I can’t trust nor identify with any emotion i feel.
5: I cant even hope, dream or wish for anything anymore.

Sounds extreme but TB deliverd. There was no paranoia nor madness all things considerd. Only clarity of everything futile and false. Yet a part of me still hoped for an answor, an escape from this chaos, for something strong to emerge which makes all right again.

This too was a coping mechanism next on the chopping block. By knowing how little i know about my self and the world i started to know myself. A makeshift person made of fear, pain and anger held toghether by pride and romantic ideals.

Metaphorically speaking, Total Breakdown was a sauna with no escape. With time the temperature rises and the sweat it draws is the very toxins which stood in the way. This process both uncomfortable and painful. But you will see the light at the end of the tunnel? Right?

No, for the very same toxins you sweat vaporise and become a dark mist which blinds your sight, deafens your ears, clogs your nose and mutes your mouth.

In that darkness you want it to end, for the pain to go away and to feel good once more. Thats when you turn to your coping mechanisms which only increses the temperature of the sauna. Bad move

So you start to lose the fight to struggle and embrace the pain. No matter how hard you try to escape, deep down you know there you are ment to stay. But things only get worse. Old wounds will start to reopen and any traces of toxins will slowly evaporate.

This is the part where you see nothing but darkness. You will question hope itself.

You will be guided to accept what is, and nothing else. There is no room for anything else, for now.
You will be at peace with who you really are even if what you are is an unknown. And if all of this becomes an excuse to stay still and be sad well the sauna will respond to inaction with hotter steam.

The sauna punishes inaction and much as weak action. You are not meant to figure anything out at the moment because you most likely tried to figure it out 100 times before which did not work as it should, cuz if it did there would be no discomfort.

You will observe your thoughts, habits and emotions painfully clear and know their shortcumings. Just try replacing them with a better alternative, if its with weak resolve it too is on the chopping block.

You will not be able to go beyond with half measures and what some might call ” The 3 am random motivation ” that too is coping and self deluding. You will be aware of how little you love yourself which will be felt as ” self hate ”…

That too is a sin. The impulsive urge to be proactive and ” do something ” will also be on the list if its done with weak resolve.

Who am i. What do i want? in the hot uncomfortable steam of the sauna mixed with the black mist of your venemous sweat and especislly that of your old scars you will find no answors. The only thing you find is true peace and acceptance. For the real building starts at Stage 2.

When do i know it the time is right for stage 2? My answor is when i no longer look forward to it.

So im in for another cycle. I’ve also used New Love Bomb singe relese alongside TB. Self love sounds perfect to build when breaking down the bad.

19 Likes

I already love this Journal.
You describe what I desire, but I know, that I don’t have the capacities to run it atm.
But I will, perhaps in a year or so.
Fot future instances, do you want this Journal clean of interactions?
Then I’ll keep my comments to myself.

Not only that, but also the forgiveness aspect of self-love. It is great to be able to forgive yourself and others and will definitely help with TB.

It is refreshing to see you talking about actually breaking down. Over the past three cycles of TB, I was wondering why quite a few people here seem to have breezed through Khan Stage 1 without mentioning anything that remotely sounds like actually breaking down. For me, the first cycle was already hell, but I’d say that most of my more rigid structures started to painfully fall apart during cycle 2 and the beginning of cycle 3(which is why I added Sanguine for cycle 3). The introspection on this is insane indeed. After the first two cycles, I thought I had identified most of my blocks and beliefs I hold too dear to my heart, but like an onion, even my dream world is now revealing to me deeper and deeper structures that hold me back or clearly pointing out what kind of experiences and assumptions are behind my past and current behaviour. It’s amazing how comprehensive it is.

I don’t quite understand what you mean here. I’m in the last third of the third cycle right now, and there’s a intuitive certainty in me now that it is time to move on to Stage 2 after I finish this cycle, a feeling that did not exist during the two cycles before it.
If Stage 1 heals you and prepares you for the other stages by helping you remove that which stands in the way, it would stand to reason that you’d intuitively know when to move to Stage 2, and to that end, it would create a desire for you to run Stage 2. Or am I misunderstanding something here?

3 Likes

Enjoyed the read.

I’m finishing up cycle 2 of stage 1. Good stuff!

These parts I noted interesting:

You will be aware of how little you love yourself which will be felt as ” self hate ”…

I experience thoughts of self-hate but I didn’t interpret it as lack of loving self. My interpretation was more, “I hate myself for choosing to aspire beyond the ordinary and deal with the difficulties it brings, when I could just live in blissful ignorance like many people.” In other words, just another feeling like any other, and, as you said, you can disidentify with it.

Lack of loving self isn’t necessarily a problem. Maybe finding out what happens when you aspire to your greatest potential is more important. Maybe once you do that you can feel real, non-contrived self-love.

When do i know it the time is right for stage 2? My answor is when i no longer look forward it.

That’s a pretty hardcore way of going about it! I’ve been looking forward to ST2 and will start right after ST1 cycle 2 lol. I ran Khan ZP v1 and v2, before Love and War came out, for two cycles per stage and it got me the results I was looking for. But hey, if you want to go through hell, more power to you.

I tend to think the difficulty of ST1 will never go away no matter how long you run it, it’s designed to always hurt. I don’t think of the conscious realizations as the hardest part but the difficult mood (recon) from whatever Khan is doing within the subconscious where I can’t see. And ST1 is always going to demand change in your subconscious structures regardless of how long you run it, there is no finish line with these subs. The purpose of ST1 isn’t to get you to some final point, it’s to eliminate enough of the barriers to your goals, which the later stages will help accomplish.

If anything, looking forward to stage 2 is not a bad thing and can indicate the right time, because if ST1 is doing its job then it would make sense you would want to move on, nothing wrong with that. Maybe you’re going rather harsh on yourself. Your attitude kinda sounds like, “I must kill myself before I can go onto stage 2”–now that sounds like not self-love.

@Lichtenauer everyone is welcome to post or ask any questions :slight_smile: my aim is to post per-cycle reviews after the washout since thats where things are most clear

@GoldenBird Confidense is the most noble and useful quality anyone can have however confidence requires a fuel source and the most obvious ones are: Ego which is the most dangerious, A strong need which can only go so far or self love which might be the strongest and most abundent fuel source.

As for what others post, it is hard to truly gauge progress of others on a sub like TB and a journey like Khans. Only after a full cycle + proper washout can a review be taken into full consideration besides few would actually post how bad the recon can get and how dark it can get when facing ones worst demons especially when ego is still present.

As for the onion example then you would be correct. What is built in years may not come undone in few months. Only by taking action can this progress be sped up, yet the very need to speed through it could be a symptom of something.

@LikeADrug exactly! There were so many times i felt ” self hate ” but what if this is what we feel when we lack self love? Perception is key!

As for the time for going to Stage 2, i believe it is highly up for ones own timeline and needs. Personally, i got most results in the early subclub days with pre-zp emperor because i’ve used non stop for over a year… ever since zp i’ve been subhopping and changing subs like a teenager trying to find their own style. If TB is hell, then i will call it home. I’ve been running away for far too long and by the time im done i will leave no stone unturned :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Out of curiousity, do you experience an alternating pattern of grief/panic/anxiety in your chest and strong relief, to the point of serenely sitting or lying still for hours on end?
I know about the strongly individual responses to Khan, but this has been something I’ve experienced almost every single day since the first cycle. It’s like a strong pendulum swing, strongly attracted to extremes, where the pain gets so painful I sometimes almost keel over, and the serenity that immediately follows it can be so intense that I don’t want to ever leave that state and experience no particular thought for a good hour or so(time passes real fast in that state).
Something that bugs me a bit about this process is that sometimes these strong sensations are accompanied by helpful memories or thoughts that help me find out where it comes from, but sometimes it is just that strong feeling, and when the relief comes, I wonder what the hell just got resolved.

1 Like

That’s something I like about multistagers like Khan - subhopping is built into the recommended schedule of 1-2 cycles per stage. Though, once I get to ST3 and ST4 I do plan on staying on them a surplus of cycles. So I’m basically doing what you’re doing but with later stages.

As for something in chest, I find all the titles in general increase angina (tight muscles in chest causing lowered blood flow to heart).

As for lying down and being unproductive, yes, all subs do that as recon, which is why I try to optimize the listening schedule.

And as far as negative emotion followed by serenity, I experience that in a predictable fashion based on how long it takes subliminals to process. For me, subs are almost completely processed after 4 days from listening (which is not to say that they have fully left the subsconscious, certainly not, but the difficult recon is nearly gone and a new positive state is felt in the mind that can be utilized). Then this same sort of thing happens on a larger scale during the washout, where I start feeling incredibly better than when I had subliminals constantly in my subconscious, the farther into the washout the better.

1 Like

@GoldenBird Hmm yes but its a little complicated!

Way before subclub i used to have random palic attacks and i sufferd with severe depression. But i did not know how bad my situation is, i was lead to believe that its kinda normal and everyone goes through it so i viewd it trivially. If i had any sane adults around me, i would have visiting a therapist and taking medications which may have made my life better.

As for now. I do go through times where i shut everything out and lay in bed but i’ve replaced it with long walks in nature and allow myself to feel whatever needs to be felt. This was the case long before TB as well. The pain could never get me on my knees because i’ve lost everything more than once in my life. This time is no different… If it gets too much make sure to take a small break, lower loops or use Sanguine.

It matters little how long it takes, so never be too harsh on yourself :slight_smile:

@LikeADrug Your logic is sound. As for chest tightness then i feel obliged to tell you guys that may experiance this to lower exposure and loops. Also Khan is the hardest sub to run, there are easier ( not neccesarly weaker ) subs that might be better suited.

And please do not forget to washout. This cant be understated

3 Likes

I find Khan TB incredibly liberating for some weird reason. Maybe it’s because I have let so much internal shit limit me that breaking through that feels amazing.

3 Likes

First and foremost, we always recommend contacting a healthcare professional and reading the following: Medical Disclaimer - SubliminalClub

Next, there’s nothing in Khan that would cause such an effect. There is nothing in the script to be causing such a response. Has nothing to do with the heart area.

Finally, every single report that we’ve had (which already is rare) on this, has been by individuals who are engaging in different spiritual practices, most commonly fire-related ones like Yoga that excite the energy upwards, ones that affect the heart directly (such as meditation) or New Age ones that are completely focused on heart-related emotions and thus put extreme load on the heart area.

If you are engaging in spiritual practices while running our subliminals, learn to separate the effects of subliminals from spiritual practice, or even better drop one or the other until you are able to do so. Don’t misattribute things.

One time we’ve had an individual come into support complaining about their energy system feeling burned on Sanguine. We directly asked him - “you did Yoga, didn’t you?”.

Response - “how did you know, that’s exactly what I did, wow.”

This is why we say, if you want to do spiritual practice, find a teacher and treat subliminals as a different aspect of your life - different from spiritual practice. It’s not the same, the effects are not the same and here at Subliminal Club we do not deal with spiritual practices.

Heart related issues are a common spiritual practice problem, usually due to faulty practices. You can easily Google and see that this is a common issue in modern spirituality. A random Google search gives a bunch of sites that talk about this very occurrence:

https://medium.com/@SymptomFinder/heart-chakra-opening-physical-symptoms-explained-8ccae503e776

There is an extreme over-focus on the heart area in modern spiritualities, and modern spiritualities are already disbalanced.

Any legitimate spiritual tradition will stress a balanced development of the energy system, versus the modern focus on either the heart (usually New Age, love and light type of deal) or the the third eye/upper centers (the “gotta get all the psychic powers” type).

In conclusion - you want spiritual progress?

Find a legitimate tradition and a proper teacher. Learn a real spiritual art, not these modern corruptions that will harm you. Learn how to differentiate the effects of subliminals and spiritual practice. Don’t misattribute effects or blame the subliminal for things that have nothing to do with it.

Ultimately, this isn’t a forum for spiritual practice, and this really has nothing to do with us.

16 Likes

I’m currently on Khan stage 1, yet I’ve never experienced what you’re going through. Personally, I encounter an inner voice cautioning, ‘Don’t do that, you know it’s wrong,’ whenever I’m tempted. If I lean towards acting on this temptation, the voice intensifies, imbuing me with guilt and steering me towards making the right decision.

2 Likes

Great! Thanks for pointing that out. I knew that Khan didn’t contain scripting that would cause this directly, as that would make no sense. What I assumed was that part of the breaking down process would relate to releasing strong emotions related to the heart area.

Hard to say what factors have come into this, since I do have a legitimate teacher and actually suspended my spiritual practices for the past three cycles. Of course, like the subs, their effects can linger for long. I would not and am not blaming Khan or the company for these problems, just to make myself clear. Just reported what I mainly felt on cycle 1+2 of Khan TB. It’s been fine since adding Sanguine on Cycle 3.

1 Like