New Guy from UK with questions - im lost :(

Hi @AjUK .

I would encourage you to pick one program, and start by listening to 1 loop (which is 15 minutes), and notice how you feel.

The ZP format seems to have it’s own effect, so pick a time when you are sitting down and doing “nothing”. Maybe when you are eating or watching a video. Not when driving or operating a vehicle. If you do notice an effect from the ZP format itself, it may wear off in a few weeks.

After 21 days of Ascension (or whatever you pick), consider perhaps another program.

2 Likes

I have been using subs for a little more than 1,5 years. The main I have used are Khan, Dragon Reborn, Love Bomb, and Alchemist. I went from a major existential crisis in my life to having healed a lot of my old traumas that used to hold me back, of course not in every area, and there are a lot of different programs that covers a lot of things.

Listen to @RVconsultant advise below and start off with one program in the beginning, and Ascension is a great first pick IMO. Healing is needed to be able to grow and it’s very easy to be inpatient and rush to other programs. You wouldn’t want to build your house without a stable foundation to build it on.

And keep a journal where you write down what is going on as you are listening, because it’s hard sometime to really be aware of them because you normalize your the new behaviors, but when you go back and re-read you can see just how much you have changed. Look for things that did not happen before listening to subliminals and trust the process. And lastly, read the official documents from SubClub on the support page.

4 Likes

hey @Lion Thank you!
masked ok understood thank you!

will earphones be ok? I may need to look in some storage boxes in the garage for headphones I had. lol

15mins? is that all for real?? wait what 15mins no way thats brilliant, better than I even thought they would be!!

1 loop of 15mins, every other day! how can I fail! thats terrific! Ill put it onto my phone as soon as I can and get on to it! thank you lion!

Finally back and the above was my reply that I couldnt post 24hrs ago. Ill post it now and luckily this cool forum saved it automatically.

2 Likes

Hey @RVconsultant thank you for messaging and the advice there, really appreciate it. Yes @Fire advised I start with the Ascension sub which I did do and ill update that in experience in my post in the other area of this forum where we are to journal.

I did it before sleeping which I think works best in my current personal situation.

The instructions did confuse me a little, so shall I ask here or in my journal? im unsure as ill be repeating myself twice I feel.

2 Likes

Absolutely ok. As long as they aren’t the cheap 1 dollar ones.

If you are able to hear good music out of it and able to listen to youtube videos without much trouble, they will do.

Haha yes! The tech of SubClub is superior. Plus you get FREE UPGRADES on these main store titles for LIFE too.

2 Likes

Brilliant! thank you sharing that and for the advice. Ive been using subs for much longer with no results hence why im now hoping the subs from here finally work. I was journaling over at another subs forum my experiences with their subs and frankly all that happened was, was them suggesting any little thing i journalled as evidence the sub worked, which didnt do me an favours as it was so subtle I couldnt tell if its just my normal every day life. If the subs worked then surely id be in a different place. Also i was accused of being a stonewaller, something I dont understand considering I followed the instructions rather religiously.

Knowing now that the zp ascension is only 15mins long hopefully will take a lot of the ‘chore’ and ‘effort’ aspect away which may help me a great deal. All i can do is try.

yeah they arent that cheap and yeah I can hear music etc so great. I do have headphones somewhere but due to my personal life most of my things are in boxes in storage - long story. so im litrerally living like a guest in my own family home lol

wait what really, free upgrades, so if ZP ascension get upgraded to a 7min track or something it will automatically come into my account ready for download and use?

Are they always testing new and better subs?

yeah the ones i used to use and tried using for years were longer than an hour and you had to spend ridiculous numbers of hours listening to them. Due to that I always favoured the silent ultrasonic version they used at night as I slept but the drama of getting the volume right and not worrying about it when it didnt work wasnt easy.

1 Like

True.

There were previous versions of the audios that were 45 mins and needed to be played almost half a day.

The last version Qv2 was 1 hour but only 1 or 2 loops a day.

And now ZP is only 15 mins.

When they uograde to ZPv2 (or whatever they call it), you get it in your downloads for free instead of paying hundreds of dollars like in other places.

Which is why we used to use Ultrasonic tracks before. Not really needed now. Masked is enough and it is short and soothing.

2 Likes

Welcome to the A-team! :wink:

200w

When I started with Subclub, I listened to that technology for up to 10-15 hours a day. Where it is now is unheard of, and the new ZP is working through you and not against you which makes them so smooth to run and process.

The journal is for you and most have offline ones. But by having one here on the forum you can get help and support by others. I have both, the offline one is more personal and the online one is more general.

4 Likes

Oh thats awesome! I had no idea until you mentioned it so thank you for telling me. Do you think there will a ZPv2? How often do upgrades happen?
lol my excitements getting ahead of me and im only on day 2 of Ascension haha

yeah masked is what I prefer to be honest, as then you know you have the volume right if you can hear that masked track playing and therefore the sublimal beneath will reach inside but since it was hours and hours of listening, even after trying it and getting nowhere I went for making life easy as possible.

Im all for way make life hard for yourself when you can always choose the easier path if its available. I know i know many gurus will argue the path of hardship is a great teacher but for me its about if theres a sink full of dishes, why use that when you can always use the dishwasher right lol

Haha Hannibal! I didnt know we could use gifs, how is that possible mind letting me know? not sure if I can yet as im a newbie.

I hear you, for me an offline one isnt so easy to do simply as well even get a pen and pad of paper isnt so easy right now and i hate making notes on my phone so here is fine. Ill try to keep things to the point the only thing im really afraid of and this is speaking from my experience with the other company who’s subs I used for years and years and got nowhere is posting something thinking well it could be ‘data’ to help with upgrading the sub or something im wondering is due to the sub only to then be told ‘look see youre executing the sub’ when really im not, its just a coincidence.

For example there are days I get dreams and days I dont. I could say I had a dream, but no way knowing if its the sub etc. Thats why for me, the only way I could know for sure I think is if my feelings and actions change either naturally or easily. Since fear is driving me at the moment a sense of relaxed courage would be amazing when I think about the tasks I have to do.

im rambling so ill stop lol hannibal, ill go get the van!

No problem at all.

LOL! ZP is very powetful by itself. Lets focus on that.

When upgrades happen, they happen. There are no standard upgrade cycles for it. Depends on breakthroughs made by SaintSovereign and Fire.

Exactly. Use the tools that you have. Frees time to do more.

1 Like

I get what you’re saying and I understand the scepticism from other producers. Just listen to Ascension and make up your own mind, and from my experience, the confidence in the subliminal grows when you actually notice changes.

1 Like

haha i still cant get over the 15mins of it lol doesnt seem logical or real at all.

Well im super glad and grateful that it was @Fire that saw my post and helped me out with making the first choice with the first sub. I cant wait to see it do its thing!!

exactly! we dont clean clothes at a river bank we use a washing machine etc so thats the way I see it!

1 Like

thank you man! that makes sense well i cant wait to see it do its thing!

1 Like

oh and how did you add a gif?

Above the typing window you can add images from your computer, that’s how I do it but there might be other ways too.

2 Likes

Ah the upload icon? so you downloaded the gif/saved it to your computer/phone first then uploaded?
I wasnt sure if you typed in a hyperlink from a website or something for the gif.

Yes that is how I did it. Also, I usually just copy the URL of a YT clip and it appears automatically.

1 Like

ah fantastic thank you!

1 Like