New EXPERIMENTAL Support Article: Zero Point Stack Rotation

I know you didn’t tag me but that looks like plenty of exposure.

Sometimes less is more.

I’ve noticed in my journey using SubClub that some subs take ahold much easier than others based on your goals, your personality, your own existing beliefs, etc. So many factors.

Action is going to be the key factor though.

Try it out and report back to us. Keep a journal.

2 Likes

Thank you @Monarch

1 Like

@AnswerGroup @Forum_Ambassadors

According to this article, when changing the sub from one to another, a 12 day washout is mandatory for the new sub while the other 2 subs can be listened to after 5 days washout.
That means, 3weeks exposure to old subs and only 2 week exposure to the new sub in a cycle.

If I am listening to only one and I decide to change to new, after 12 days washout, should I listen to new one for 3 weeks or 2 weeks before taking the next washout?

1 Like

That would be 3 weeks.

In the first example, the only reason you listen for 2 weeks, is to keep all of your titles synchronized on the same schedule. So after the 12 day washout, your other 2 subs are already on Day 8 of listening. To keep things simple you just treat everything as if it is on Day 8. That’s why there are only 14 listening days left in the cycle. (Day 8 to Day 21).

But, If there’s nothing else to synchronize with, then you can treat the first listening day as Day 1.

1 Like

So,

It’s game as long as there is no more than 3 subs processing within 12 days from the last exposure right?

hypothetically speaking, is this rotation possible?
1 A, B
2. Rest
3. A, B
4. Rest
5. A, B
6. Rest ()
7. B, C*
8. Rest
9. B, C
10. Rest
11. B, C
12. Rest
13. B, C
14. Rest
15. B, C
16. Rest
17. B, C
18. Rest (13th day, A stops processing here)
19. B, C
20. Rest
21. C, D*
22 - 26. Rest

1 C, D
2. Rest
3. C, D
4. Rest
5. C, D
6. Rest (B stops processing here)
7. D, A*
8. Rest
9. D, A
10. Rest
11. D, A
12. Rest
13. D, A
14. Rest
15. D, A
16. Rest
17. D, A
18. Rest (C stops processing here)
19. D, A
20. Rest
21. A, B*
22 - 26. Rest

. * = either play both subs or only the new one

is this rational or is it gaming the restrictions too much? i don’t plan to do this but I may for experimentation’s sake.

@Forum_Ambassadors

1 Like

I think this listening pattern will be fine.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign @Fire I’ve read the guidelines and I’m seeking advice, especially from @saint.@fire Here’s what I’ve been doing: I took a break from subliminals for at least 12 days+ Then, I started trying different subs from a source other than Subclub, knowing that I would eventually come back. After that, I took another break for about a week. Recently, I started listening to WB, but I haven’t been consistent with it. Now, I want to create a consistent subliminal stack with WB, Libertine, and Nectar.

My main question is whether the post I read suggests that it’s okay to start with three subs and rotate them, rather than just using one or two. Can you confirm that the maximum number of subs to use is three, and that rotating them is the way to go? Additionally, have I given myself enough rest during this process? Just to add, I’ve been using Subclub subs for over two years+

Thanks @lions this is so helpful. I was struggling to figure out how to transition between subs using a stack.

If I wanted to switch two titles in a three title stack at a similar time. Would it be safe to stop title one for a two week wash out. Then at the end of the washout, start the new title one but also stop title two for a two week washout before starting the new title two? Or should I give it two weeks between starting the new title and stopping an old title to give it some time to settle before making more changes?

2 Likes

Haha must admit my eyes are glazing over reading this lol. Please ask support for this issue. Am not so sure about the answer.

Glad I could help where I could :pray:

1 Like

haha. Yes. This is a tough question to follow.

The Limitless part of my brain is actually enjoying it for that reason.

It’s like one of those old blacksmith puzzles that Robert Jordan used to describe in the Wheel of Time.

Anyway, I want to give it a go.

1. You have a stack with three titles. Let’s say, Genesis, Limitless, and BDLM.
  2. You want your new stack to be: Genesis, Hero, and Renaissance Man.

So, this is where you say you want to: “switch two titles in a three title stack at a similar time”. The two titles you want to switch out are Limitless and BDLM.

The stopping part is easy. Just stop listening to Limitless and BDLM. But now what you’re wondering is, ‘How long after stopping should I wait and washout before I bring in my new titles: Hero and Renaissance Man?’

If I got this right, I think it’s clearer now. And now, @Lion is probaby better suited to actually answer the question. I haven’t really delved too deeply into this subject of Rotation.

Based on the article at the top of this thread:

EXPERIMENTAL: Zero Point Stack Rotation - Subliminal Club Support Hub

I guess what would make sense would be this.

1. You have a stack with three titles. Let’s say, Genesis, Limitless, and BDLM.
  2. You want your new stack to be: Genesis, Hero, and Renaissance Man.

So you:

1. First remove Limitless and BDLM from your stack, and listen for 2 weeks or even 1 whole play period (21 days) to just Genesis alone. Then,
  2. Introduce one of the new programs, let’s say Hero.
  3. Now you’re listening to Genesis and Hero alone. After 2 to 3 weeks of those two, you then introduce Renaissance Man. And now that’s your new stack.

The point of all of this is just to give your mind some time to offload the original programs (Limitless and BDLM) before you start onloading two brand new programs.

@Lion is right. The question is best sent to Customer Service. But just make sure that you’re wording it clearly enough when you send it in. Instead of making it hypothetical, might be best to just describe exactly what you’re considering doing.

3 Likes

Stackrotation with only 2 Subs - Support Ticket

My take on this topic is, it’s all about adding only one new title every cycle to prevent overload from 2 new subs, or even stages.

Therefore, it would mean to introduce only one title every cycle. If you would want to change your whole stack, it would need three cycles, so you can adapt to each new sub for one cycle.

Things could be different though when you’ve run the sub before so your subconscious is familiar with the content. But that’s just speculation.

4 Likes