New EXPERIMENTAL Support Article: Zero Point Stack Rotation

Not yet. With Terminus and T2, you have to be very careful. I don’t know if I’d even rotate them.

3 Likes

Yes, we’ve explained this before. Running a breakthrough loop of 1-2 minutes during bad recon can actually cause it to subside. This isn’t unique to Zero Point. It was also present in Qv2. Other subliminal producer’s titles can cause the same thing.

When you’re pumping yourself full of inspirational, powerful messaging every day, the sudden loss of it can feel bad. A small breakthough loop / reminder can sometimes help.

8 Likes

Also, I tried listened 1 full loop a day 5 days a week / weekend off to my surprise I had better results and less recon compared to running 7 mins and taking days off.

Will try the 3 mins next week and see if that makes any difference.

2 Likes

That’s correct.

So:

1. If you’re running a stack of three titles, and
  2. You want to switch out a title in your stack for a new title (which is called ‘Rotation’)

Then after your 5 day break, you will have an additional 1 week in which you are only playing two titles.

At the end of that week, you can bring in the new third title.

ç’est bon!

1 Like

A logical consequence of the rotation in a 3 title stack is that there is no longer going to be a washout period for all three subs at the same time. When I bring in a new third title, titles #1 and #2 would already be on day 8. When titles #1 and #2 reach day 21, title #3 will be on day 14. By the time, I complete 21 days of title #3, titles #1 and #2 would have already finished their 21-day round and their 5-day washout and be at day 3 of a new round.

This means that we can no longer count the number of days on a stack basis but rather on an individual title basis. Basically, we will be running stacks in which each title is probably going to be at a different point of the 21-day round.

1 Like

That will only happen once.

After the next 5-day processing break, everything will be synchronized again.

So you can just think in terms of 21-day play periods followed by 5-day processing breaks.

No matter what specific changes are happening within them, those timeframes will stay the same.

1 Like

I’m confused by what you said ‘everything will be synchronized again’

for example, If I already listened to titles A, B, C for 21 days cycle, and now I want to change title C → D.
would it be like below schedule for the second cycle of next 21 days?
but there wouldn’t be any rest days at some point and maybe I’ll have recon?

Day 22~26 : Washout (5days)
Day 27 : A, B
Day 28 : Rest
Day 29 : A, B
Day 30 : Rest
Day 31 : A, B
Day 32 : Rest
Day 33 : A, B
Day 34: D
Day 35 : A, B
Day 36 : D
Day 37 : A, B
Day 38 : D
Day 39 : A, B
Day 40 : D
Day 41 : A, B
Day 42 : D
Day 43~48 : Washout

New Question.
If I’m running three ZP titles and one of them is a four-staged multistage sub, I should consider each stage of a multistage sub as a new sub, right? So basically I’m constantly changing one out of three subs in each 21 days cycle, and my schedule would be like the above schedule for my 2nd~4th cycle?
am I right?

My point was a lot simpler than that. :slight_smile:

Basically, I was saying this:

• after each 21 day play-period, you take a 5-day rest, right?
  • so, think of that 5-day rest, as a complete reset.

Therefore,

• if you start off a play period with 1 sub, and then 10 days in you add in a 2nd sub, they’ll be ‘out-of-sync’ for the rest of that play period. (i.e., the first sub was played for all 21 days, and the second was played for 11 days).

but

• after you take your 5-day rest and reset, in the next play-period, both of those programs will be starting fresh at the same time, and in that sense they will ‘be in sync’ with each other.
2 Likes

To follow the guidelines, what you would do in this case is:

Day 22~26 : Rest period (5days)
Day 27 : A, B
Day 28 : Rest
Day 29 : A, B
Day 30 : Rest
Day 31 : A, B
Day 32 : Rest
Day 33 : A, B
Day 34: Rest
Day 35 : D
Day 36 : Rest
Day 37 : A, B
Day 38 : Rest
Day 39 : D
Day 40 : Rest
Day 41 : A, B
Day 42 : Rest
Day 43~47 : 5-day rest period

Yes, you can think of each stage as an independent sub in its own right.

But you’d still follow the alternating play day - rest day schedule.

The basic point that you’ll notice is:

If you’re playing three titles, then you are going to play each of them less frequently during 1 play period. Half as often.

But remember, all of this is not truly quantitatively-based. The purpose of the guidelines is for you to avoid being overwhelmed and getting stuck. That’s all.

The suggested play ratio was designed to maximize exposure, but minimize overload.

Imagine that you’re pouring water into a very thirsty person’s mouth.

If you pour too much, they won’t be able to swallow and breathe, and the water will start to spill out of their mouth.

If you pour too little, well, maybe they’ll feel too thirsty and will be unhappy.

So, you try to get the pace and quantity just right. The person gets the right flow of water to optimally satisfy their thirst but without losing any of the precious water.

Anyway, that’s the idea of the ratio. You need time and rest to process each subliminal session. So take a day off.

4 Likes

Im a newbie and currently started three ZP titles. The manual says especially for ZP titles, less is more. And they recommend to listen to each sub for only one loop on a scheduled day.

But I read many posts that people listen to some very long amounts of time(18-20 hours) a day, like this post below.
https://www.subliminalresults.com/t/my-journey-with-emperor-primal-seduction/2287

I’m confused because it’s completely opposite to what the instruction said but seems many people are listening like that. can you explain me more?

That’s from 2019 before Zp was the format for subclub subs. Back then the listening amounts were different.

1 Like

WOW. the amount of time got reduced immensely! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
from 18-20 hour to just 15 mins? unbelievable!

2 Likes

It happened over a significant period of time, but, yes.

The listening guidelines were innovated and developed to account for the significant increases in power and effectiveness.

Don’t be confused. Just realize that this company is all about innovation. By two years from today, things may once again look very different. That’s a plus.

2 Likes

Then I would only listen to D just for two days… two days will be not enough maybe?
let’s say D is a multistage program (like EoG), then I only spend two days of stage 1, and right go ahead to the stage 2 in the next 21 days cycle(Day 52~73)?

or those two days are considered as ‘warm up/soft landing’, and I get to start stage 1 again in (Day 52~73) cycle as a main set?

Rotate or simple swap?
I mean if I have an stack of 2 and want to swap one, should I wait 12 days?

2 Likes

No need to wait in this case since it is like filling in the 3rd slot with a new title and dropping the 2nd.

4 Likes

So in short… Don’t do what I did running two multistages with entire alternating stacks…

Duly noted! :sweat_smile:

Ahh
Thanks.
That makes sense. So the rotation rule is only valid for a stack with 3 titles.

Otherwise it is not needed…

Of course if you have a 2 title stack and you want to change both, this is still not possible.

Can someone confirm this? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am thinking of rotating 3 titles, 2 per cycle, keeping 1 stable, like this:

Cycle 1, 21 days: T1 + T2
Rest 5 days
Cycle 2, 21 days: T1 + T3
Rest 5 days
Cycle 3, 21 days: T1 + T2
Rest 5 days
and so on…

Is it enough exposure time for T2 and T3?
@SaintSovereign @Fire