New Disc. Thread - Lineage: Mandate Eternal

It’ll be the core sub.

1 Like

The module in Q is about healing childhood traumas etc and the core about being better parents raising kids etc if I understand correctly. Do I get the same healing in Eternal Mandate?

thank you!!

I have 2x so far

How was it then? :slight_smile:

I have it stacked with Stark.

After listening to it once, I was able to have a very loving and gentle conversation with my sons father… this was quite magical considering we had a heated argument just days prior.

He finally agreed to being on the same page about consequences for our 12 year old.

4 Likes

Is the core already added to the q store or is it just the healing module?
I only see one Lineage in the q store.

1 Like

I haven’t had a chance to add it yet – we’re currently upgrading the Q software again. Hopefully, we’ll have that done within the next day or two.

4 Likes

Any cool stuff for the next ZP version yet?

1 Like

Oh yes. :wink:

See my journal to keep with the micro loops test. After today’s experiments, we’re definitely on to something.

10 Likes

The micro Loops are meant for after a sub has been run for a while?

2 Likes

Yep. For the familiarity. But that gets me thinking. If I hear 30 seconds of a song I’ve never heard before, I’ll know right away with most songs whether I want to hear more or not.

@SaintSovereign would that work with a sub I’ve never used before? 30 seconds and then wait a few minutes for the subconscious to decide if I want to run more?

3 Likes

An effect I am noticing is improved communication with the wife. We have been working on trying to better to further improve our already great relationship and I struggle with communication since I’m still working on getting in touch with my feelings.

It’s hard to communicate when you yourself don’t know why you are angry, sad, etc…

Little one still is in begining of 2nd trimester so I can’t really comment on that yet :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I thought you were done improving the tech? :smiley: Not that I am complaining haha

2 Likes

Awesome sub lol. I don’t have children yet, but when I do… I will definitely be running this

1 Like

Isn’t that a good reason to have children so you can run this sub?

3 Likes

Done.

Improving.

Done. Improving.

Improving. Done.

Done Improving.

Nope. I can understand the two words separately. But when you put them together like that, they don’t seem to make sense. :rofl:

When will Sub Club ever be done improving?

More importantly; Why?

7 Likes

7 Likes

ZP Preview begins

ZP Preview ends

Solace mask ensues

1 Like

Never :slight_smile:

1 Like