New Disc. Thread - Lineage: Mandate Eternal

I agree :100:

2 Likes

This looks great. I want to purchase right now. Though I wonā€™t be able to use for a while as I am doing some course work that involves other modalities.

I will ask for clarification as itā€™s been stated we arenā€™t to use other modalities while using subclub products. Is that the rule for stuff that isnā€™t involving the same issue being worked on the sub? E.G. This is about parenting and that. I am working on a persuasion course from someone that uses brain entertainment and affirmations.

Both would be working on different things.

Also what does subclub think on your partner using them? If I want my wife to use it as well would we need to buy two copies?

1 Like

It is not recommended to use a product from another producer that involves subliminals, affirmations, frequencies, entrainment along with SubClub products. Whether they are working on the same issues or not. It could result in poor or no results.

It is recommended to have 2 different accounts and purchase products separately.

There are some products like DIAMOND that couples can use the same copy together at the same time. But making separate purchases with 2 different accounts is the right thing to do.

1 Like

Very nice. As a father of 2 I am happy that there is a title to support me in that role.

I was always hoping for a title like this. Hope there is also patience programming in it.

6 Likes

I havenā€™t purchased this one yet but I have a feeling that the module recently released, Way of Patience, may have been inspired by what they saw from testing this title.

Looking forward to this title. I forgot that I requested a similar title months ago.

1 Like

Wow this is super interesting! I really wonder what the sales are going to be in the first month for this. How many people jump on the opportunity?

Regardless, itā€™s a success! This is the type of product that even if only 5 people listen to it, globally, could change dozens of lives directly, and hundreds of lives indirectly.

Every man (as an example), that listens to this immediately improves his life, his wifeā€™s life, his two kidā€™s wife, maybe his parentā€™s life as their kids and grandkids are happierā€¦

But indirectly, those kids become well adjusted kids, well adjusted adults, well adjusted in their community. They influence other kids, they get into less trouble, do less drugs.

That makes them more leaders. More able to help other people.

You, reading this, just one person, if youā€™re a parent, are going to make 10+ peopleā€™s lives betters and literally your whole community will be stronger as a result.

I grew up a middle class kid in a lower-class neighborhood and the parenting of all my friends wasā€¦ poorā€¦

My parentā€™s werenā€™t world class either, but my friends had EXTREME parents. Either extremely angry/trigger happyā€¦ or so lax that they let their kids do drugs in the house (with the parents sometimes)ā€¦ or so nut-addled on religion that they didnā€™t even really live in the real worldā€¦

And it was mostly those kids who ended up on major drugs.

I did drugs with them for a little while, but my family life was decent, so I never went too far down that path.

I just saw all my old friends again, because one of the most popular guys in our friend group died from an OD.

And I really feel like if someoneā€™s parent had been listening to this subliminal, maybe that never wouldā€™ve happened. It didnā€™t even have to be HIS parent. Just SOMEONE to tip the scales of that friend group a little more, just one parent to smooth out his kids a little bit moreā€¦ maybe just enough to have that kid be a voice of reason to do less drugs.

5 Likes

Has anyone actually tried rinning this beautiful kitten?

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be replacing LBfH with this one come Monday, as my 5 day washout will be complete.

1 Like

I will but some other things need attention first.

I ran it once, I feel some internal changes happening but canā€™t quite comment on what it is. These subliminals change so subtly that I just keep waking up and my life is better. My brain is a bit busy, but I can thank ADHD for that.

Maybe I have been watching Star Wars too much lately but ZP creates the feeling of bring able to feel energy shifts in myself and others like a Jediā€™s force attunement.

5 Likes

If I want to focus on building a strong family and wealth while developing myself as a leader I would stack Lineage with HoM. What would be a perfect third sub for this stack?

1 Like

Maybe something related to the specific career?

Emperor, if entrepreneurial, for example.

Or something that supports your personal core values or commitments. Because offering the model of a person who is successful and happy in his lifestyle is a great gift that you can give to your family. Gives them permission and inspiration to be able to do the same thing.

5 Likes

Heartsong if youā€™re also in the market for partner(s). Or to improve existing relationship in alignment with the other 2 subs.

3 Likes

@Palpatine : Iā€™m married with children. Right now my main focus is to build family legacy and a business empire. I started running EOG but I paused it to run LBFH (it was too tempting :joy:). After Iā€™m done with EOG. Iā€™ll run a stack that focuses on family wealth, family relationships and personal status. So far I think Lineage and HoM make sense. I read that HoM has plenty of status scripting in it, in addition to money and relationship scripting.

@Malkuth : Since HoM is already in the stack wouldnā€™t Stark make more sense than Emperor for entrepreneurship?

2 Likes

This looks great.

HoM
Heartsong
Legacy
Emperor
EoG

What if you were to design a custom or 2 or 3?

3 Likes

Just depends on your need, your focus, and your preference.

I, personally, will be running a stack that has HoM and Emperor, because I want more support for will and self-determination.

I have a very warm place for Stark. It was one of the first programs that my mind was able to accept in a very easy and obvious way. If I wanted more of a focus on a dazzling, winning interpersonal style, on charismatic team building, on innovative vision, and on inspiring pitches and presentations? For sure, yes; itā€™d be Stark all the way.

Sounds like you may have found your answer there.

Any other candidates youā€™re considering for that #3 slot?

2 Likes

@Malkuth : The third slot could have also been for EOG since I already started running it. However I feel like EOG and HoM together would be a bit redundant. So Iā€™ll probably stay on EOG 4 for a few cycles before replacing it with HoM. LBFH has been so good to me that I can see myself running EOG4 + LBFH for a few months before switching to HoM + Lineage.
Knowing how dense HoM is, I think I will just run HoM + Lineage for a few months before adding in Emperor or Stark. Iā€™m in no rush. If there is one good thing that I learned with Sub Club is that pacing oneself and taking action is the best strategy. Therefore HoM + Lineage for 4 to 6 rounds before adding a third one is what I will do. HoM + Lineage + [3rd sub] is going to be my stack for 2023 and probably for a couple of years. Unless I build a custom
Hopefully @SaintSovereign will not drop another fantastic sub that will throw a monkey wrench into my plans (like LBFH has) :joy:.

4 Likes

The Lineage model in Q, is it part or an enhanced version of the core sub?

1 Like

when lineage custom coming?

1 Like

Iā€™ll add it today.

2 Likes