New Disc. Thread - Chosen From Within ZP Experimental

That is a reasonable view.

1 Like

If you own Renaissance Man, do try RM ZP.

:+1:t2:

3 Likes

Again what you describe is what we all here experience with any sub . NOTHING NEW . Especially when you didn’t follow the listening instructions.

Feeling good awesome ,energized or relaxed feeling certainty then
Feeling bad, anxious RECONCILIATION

And the cycle continues

If you continued with cfw instead of dropping it for 2 weeks you will have felt the

Again you postponed this experience for 2weeks .

That what I precisely said reconciliation in and of itself is a result that the sub works .

I never said it wasn’t. But I did say it was a rhetorical question, so I’m not actually interested in your opinions on the matter. The subs are just another tool, and I’ll run them in a way that fits my life, not the other way around. If a sub is too disruptive at a particular time I’ll drop it for a later date, as I did with CFW. Any results, or lack of them, are a point of interest only, not some need or necessity for me. My focus is on living my life, not on the subs themselves.

I have no idea why you seem so emotional about this (all that capitalization gives that impression). Perhaps you’re going through recon. Either way I hope I’ve made it clear I’m not interested.

4 Likes

I do own it, but haven’t tried RMZP yet. That might actually be a terrific pairing with CFW, thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

I write from the mobile and I can’t find the bold icon . That’s the reason .

That’s totally your right . :sunglasses:

Nothing wrong here . I said in my posts if you looked carefully that I do this also .

I do what I call listening till the honeymoon effect I listen before the point of reconciliation .

Edit:

I appreciate this . But when me or any one post on the forum his purpose is to engage in a conversation with the whole community not just the one is posting . So I will write whatever I want and you don’t need to reply :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

One other thing with CFW. All ZP subs give me that perceptual shift at some point, but with CFW it full-on makes me feel high from about halfway through the loop, with some lovely endorphin rushes. It’s the only sub I run in the afternoons, because I have a lot of meetings in the mornings and I don’t want to appear weird.

7 Likes

Ran my final loop of this run with Chosen From Within ZP today. 5 day washout starts tomorrow. When I come back, the plan is just Dragon Flight ZP for the next 21-day play period.

Dates of play: Tuesday 18 January to Saturday 5 February
Stack: Dragon Blood ZP, Mogul ZP, Chosen From Within ZP

Schedule: from 18/1-27/1, I listened within the guidelines. 1 loop of CFW every 4 days. from 28/1 to 5/2 (the past 2 weeks) I left the guidelines and played 1 loop of each program every other day. (Maximum of two programs is recommended for this listening pattern. Wanted to maximize my exposure before removing it.)

Notable results/manifestations:

24 January - spontaneously dictated an essay/script that clarified (for trainees) important aspects of conceptualizing consulting/helping relationships and change processes

2 February - manifested a surprise contact from the family member of an important formative relationship (from 30 years ago) associated with painful, self-esteem, and forgiveness related themes

Recon/Challenges:

Some drop in motivation and task-focus.
Sense of frustration, stuckness about life-progress
Greater desire for empty coping activities/slightly elevated disengagement from external obligations and expectations

That’s the long and short of it.

Thanks again, @SaintSovereign for making this experimental build available.

I’m weighing making it (together with Dragon Reborn and Mogul) one of the three cores of my first ZP custom–which is planned to be focused on Influential Supportive Communication: Hypnosis, Teaching, and Counseling. (Assuming that ZP customs still work with 3 cores.)

7 Likes

Summary of 21 days of Chosen from Within and 2 loops of Dragon Reborn ST4 Zp

Deep traumatic states where I withdraw from life-erased

Stuck gigantic sadness that lead to bipolar disorder 80% erased ( I am stable since then and it’s very hard now to put up the "all good I am happy mask. In fact I am happy because of this stability and I don’t need to show a fake face to the people)

Paranoia that somebody is here to kill me - evicted

Preciving reality as dangerous - erased

From powerles in my root and sakral Chakra to power and reclaim my space there.

ICE Cold energy in my root and sakral 70% erased. Still more to go.

Emotional and energetic unstable changed into stability

Numbness for pain and emotions erased

Defense mechanism that controlled my life and did not let me feel something good and positive start to break down slowly but steady ( that’s why I go for round 2 after the 5 days wash out.

Fear from people or reality - gone.

Unwillingness to have an argument and running away from confrontation(because If I have one then this means it’s over for life, because it will get unbelievable ugly) turns into control of the situation and I am able to have arguments without a desastre. Actually I mastered that one very easy.

Realeseing stuck emotions to the point where I gained a constant stable state.

Fearless confrontation with my problems.

I was guided internally like magic.

THANK YOU SUBLIMINALCLUB

11 Likes

Great results that’s awesome . :revolving_hearts: Keep going :muscle:

When you say (stuck,deep) you mean (you was feeling this in your body?)

If possible ، elaborate about this

1)did you feel trauma in the body (muscle tension) being released the same experience of (deep tissue massage or accupuncture) if you experienced with them ?
2) you sure know the body- mind concept all your results are awesome and encouraging but you write it from the mind perspective what about the body part of the equation ?!

These results gives me goosebumps . Because it means it working on the body aspect of the proplem .

2 Likes

It was a default state in me that was ever present and very hard to bring out.

The real problem in my case was : that I experienced heavy traumatic stuff from 2 years old. The real problem is that for others this woud be a Catastrophic state and something to work on as fast as possible to revert back to they’re old self.

I never had this experience

For me traumatic states where my only view

But with big help from plant medicine, Subliminalclub and a Iron will I cracked the shit

And I am stil cracking😂

If you have a real heavy trauma then this state is hiding from you and when you want to catch it, it slips trough your fingers but at the same time control your life.

Its the real shit

And the moment it crawls to the surface it’s like you get trow back into another time line and have to expirience the whole situation again until you did the work in this state an realese it.

And it’s stronger than the actual experience

This can go from 2 hours - weeks or months.

But no worries Subliminalclub gives you every tool you need to solve even hard cases

Dragon Reborn Zp
Rebirth Zp
The Elixir
Regeneration Zp
Chosen from Within Zp
Spartan Zp
Sanguine Zp

Give yourself time and you will succeed

But the Guts to do it - is your Responsibility

7 Likes

I listened CFW very early this morning, at about 5:30 am. Just one loop and nothing more.
Ive been sleeping the whole day, its now 4 pm and Im still sleepy.

5 Likes

I love this , this is one of the signs of healing , happened with me while running alchemist st 1 QV2

2 Likes

Been like this for three weeks pretty much. Only really just regained my energy as I’ve gone on my wash out.

3 Likes

I was really tired and sleepy since thursday, but only today I had the opportunity to just stay in bed and sleep.
It makes me wonder about Regeneration ZP, must be really something profound.

2 Likes

I’ve decided I hate healing :joy:. Boiiiii has the last three weeks been difficult with CFW.

10 Likes

I dont see myself doing Dragon ZP or Regeneration ZP anytime soon :rofl:

3 Likes

DR ZP is no problem. I tested that during my CfW run.

But CfW did something very profound these last 21 days.

I am on day 2 of my washout and God I feel so good Inside.

Now its like 21 days of positivity and love dominate and all the Regeneration stuff is in the background.

I will definitely do round 2

8 Likes

This sub sounds amazing. I might grab the v1.1 when it drops and run it during winter when I’ll be less busy / active. By the sounds of it, it goes deep.

I’ve been feeling better since my washout but doing CFW actively was a nightmare. It was necessary but I’m unsure if I want to do it for a round 2 just yet.

I can’t even imagine Dragon Reborn right now. I need to be stronger mentally.

4 Likes