New custom- Emperor Strikes Back and ZPs

Listened to my custom two days ago.

And zp.today, 15 min Wanted. Which I never got to try in the test.

I do miss the 30-60 minute zps

But yes the 15 minute wanted is a nice complement to my custom. This zp cooled me down.

And yes it amplifies qv2 custom, my mind was in overdrive, it’s like dr strange in infinity war looking at all possibilities, I think this is coming from quantumn limitless st4 and or the lines and the streams.

Wanted was back in action today in public. Man does it pull women to you or what. Glad to be back on this.

Oh and this woman(aunty type), keeps on calling like mad to hook me up. She always has low quality though so it’s very off putting. I dont even know where this woman got my number from, its gross.

Chosen zp later on.

I think I may try 3zp and qv2 custom but will have to do it in a tight way.

My mind is on overdrive though now, :exploding_head:. Think its holiday madness more than the subs.

The multiverse of madness

It’s the day off from subs but am tempted to listen to a zp or a qv2🤔

Tried new Limitlesszp, it gives a surge of confidence, feel like I can learn anything.

Gave such a energy boost was hard to sleep.
There seemed to be a surge of energy at back of head too.

Gives intense focus, this one seems better for earlier in the day.

Was looking at my custom qv2 I ordered the Solace version came. But the ultrasonic did not, that was unusual. Like the ultra Sonics too.

Listened to qv2 custom,

ZP blows out qv2 by miles, will look forward to zp customs next

1 Like

@SaintSovereign will I not be able to listen to emperor zp and my custom that has emperor core.in.qv2 at same time.

Also do you think you can make a sub or.module based on cialdini’s influence?

Also a sub for someone who is been gaslighted.

This post by username SaintSovereign might help clarify things.

Thanks @Seeker

1 Like

Tried the emperor zp yesterday after a nice washout,

was stuck because wanted to continue washout as am just still overall tired

But emperor is my sub and even in the test would have preferred that then wanted.

Immediately I felt like I am getting my power back.

Felt energized and after 15 minutes wondered shall I continue with another round or try later.
Had a nice nap after as rest is my priority.

Woke up had a haircut appointment, rang up the hairdresser to tell him I will be there soon.
Tells me to wait a hour, some woman walked in earlier and was still not finished.

That got me pissed, could feel the emperor surging. Told him you knew I had an appointment and should have told the other person to wait. Got told by people around me as I was raising my voice to be more humble, dont know how that makes sense, but anyhow did not want to wait an hour as that would be to late.

Wish if I could have napped more.

Ran chosen later, what the hell this brought up some anger wanted to get violent but I am the boss so I am going to always win and not do anything stupid.

Passive aggression was so high though.

Have noticed chosen makes me feel tired and weak.

Also feel like someone is stabbing me in the chest and back

Man am I glad I was in the Wanted test, can still feel its effects that I decided to add it again to my stack,

Yup it creates women to hover you, just got brushed today. Yesterday some woman was sticking her butt out to me like an open invitation but I had my mind on other things.

But I like how it makes me feel when I look at my self,

minus the bug though, the looping thoughts and convos I had with a person during spring lockdown. Dam is that a hindrance or what,the loop it seems to be normally at 3.5 but on wanted its at a 7-7.5.

I wonder if Limit destroyer Zp can take it to a 0, because it’s annoying as hell and really has no purpose going forward. Would like to run more cleaner, free from a cog in my reality.

@SaintSovereign any insights

Ran qv2 custom,

Qv2 seems so old tech. Zp kicks its ass by miles, only 15 minutes, waaaaay smoother and much better

How will Zp customs translate I am anticipating that next.

I kept anticipating ascension chamber to be out, and got Mind zp, listened to it.

Next day…

Still could not wait for the chamber so ended up doing a exercise which is similar to it.

Ended up with a dream with these cats coming out of my back. One was ginger/orange and as soon as it came out went straight into the top freezer above the fridge.

Never had such a crazy dream.
@SaintSovereign

1 Like

Was watching Eternals last night when I saw Saint droped Chosen from Within

That’s the kind of sub I been hoping for, had been feeling broken from the inside for a while, hard to say in what way.

It felt like my heart was being repaired, at same time seemed like there was something eating me up.from the inside in that area.
Felt like there was something vampiric attached to me, sucking my blood.

After a while mind felt so steady, inner calm, all the chatter gone. It felt like being on a nice holiday which I have been wanting for a long time. It was a nice feeling, a feeling which I never wanted to end.

Woke up this morning, felt stomach crunching, took a dump, oh man had pins and needles across my legs, sweating like mad all three at same time and thought this was it.

At first thought this must have been from the undercooked pizza I had from one of my fav pizza places on sunday,they took so long to make it by the time i got home saw they took it out so quick and was hungry

It was creating a funny feeling since but not that bad.

Then again hope it’s not the virus😉

1 Like

That’s really strange. Are you into vampires?

Not at all

1 Like

I ran Love Bomb this morning and I had the weirdest vision/dream right as I was beginning to fall asleep. I saw like the shadow of what could have been a cat attached to my big toe by it’s teeth, so I shook it off. :smirk_cat:

1 Like

Funny you mentioned about the cat part from the last dream I had turns out it was linked to a decorator in the house. He was mentioning something about his ginger cat before he left and caught on to it in dream night before.

1 Like

Yeah, those cat dreams can be really disturbing. lol

1 Like

Chosen from within is becoming one of my fav subs.
@SaintSovereign can you add harmonic singulairty to it, I think that’s the missing piece

Had a longer washout after using using cfw 2-3 times. That sub is nice. Was overpowering the others in my stack of stark zp and emp zp.

Looking forward to the next update. Hopefully my custom turns into a zp preview

If not have already started 3rd cycle. Of Starkzp and Mezp like @Invictus

Was not like the first time I listened to stark zp, this time I feel like I am inside a iron man suit and using his interface screen.

Like the fluidity of stark.

But jarvis is not uploading like initially, think cfw was embedded deeply so its taking time to confugure.

Kind of missing cfw.

Whilst using mezp, a pic inside my mind came up of this person who had introduced me to a chick in last spring, did not like that guy was bit canavying.

Left it bit late to listen to the stack, maybe thought cfw with sanguine and rebirth would have been out. Wanted to start something though.

Got introduced to another person this week, the new chick reached out but then did not reply back when I acknowledged there chat. Not sure
dont really like there pic, dont like the way she does mascara.

Another weird thing the person I was introduced to back in spring keeps popping up in my thoughts whenever I get introduced to another person, even though the spring person is not worthwhile, what was strange was they started popping up inside when I was doing wanted test.

Might be worthwhile to do dragon at some point, just putting it on a back burner as you all know healing can drop productivity.

Remember on the wanted test productivity dipped like alot. Don’t wont that at moment.

1 Like

Brain has been on hyperactive mode since using Starkzp with Mezp see so many things in my minds eye like different scenarios and perspectives.

What I notice with starkzp since it’s a highiq type sub, just like highiq people you got to be selective of the company you keep cos some low IQ people get very jealous, noticed that today.

1 Like