My Wanted + LBFH Experience

Day 5 - Stark and Wanted, 7 min loop each.

Great day today! No recon, feeling confident and talkative today, interacted and cracked jokes with people so much more than I usually do. One of the girls that works with me was talking alot with me. She is quite a talkative person in general, but never really interacted with me that much. Another girl was a bit more talkative with me as well, laughing at my jokes etc. Noticed a couple of looks from people too.

Overall today is going pretty damn well.

3 Likes

Great journal brother. You are very self aware and honest with yourself.

I could see the changes since I read from the beginning of your journal to the latest entry today so could track the difference. You are so changed and will continue to change. Never be discouraged even during reconciliation.

Can see that when you decrease the loop time, that your day is great and you are more social. It’s a good idea to stick to that. Do what works.

Keep going strong :pray:

2 Likes

@Lion Thank you. I know that whenever I will face recon, I’m gonna go back to this post of yours.
Its amazing how just a few written words can have such an impact

1 Like

Day 6 - Rest

Currently at Oktoberfest (beer festival) with my boss from work lol. I’m noticing a lot of looks from women here, some of them stare right into my soul hah

1 Like

BTW I’ve got a feeling that I’ve grown in height a bit. My boss is a tall dude and I just noticed how I’m almost at the same height as him. And it’s not the first time that I’ve noticed this with other people too

2 Likes

After the festival I went to a pub and effortlessly sat down with a couple of random people and had a nice chat with them. Now, I was tipsy bur even when drunk i don’t have the type of confidence to just sit down with random people. Sooo it’s obviously another result

1 Like

Day 7 - Stark and Wanted, 7 min loop each.

Nothing to report today because I was pretty much home all day recovering from a night out

Day 8 - Rest

Today work felt a bit slow and I didnt interact with people much, maybe because it’s a Monday. There’s a new guy who came in for training at our work today and what I’ve noticed is that one of the attractive girls at my job already started liking him. Like I could just see by her body language and the way she spoke to him. When my boss was giving both of us a lift, she said that she really likes this new guy and I gotta admit that it got me quite jealous. I know that it’s a very petty thing of me to feel but I just wanna be as honest with myself as possible.
I was thinking like how is this his first day and he’s already being so liked by everyone.
Also sometimes and today included I feel like I give a strange vibe, although at times (like last Friday) I can be feel charismatic and talkative that I can feel everyone’s good energy towards me - that’s the way that I want to be always

2 Likes

But I do wanna mention that today whenever I did interact with people I felt more relaxed talking than I usually am. I think that now what I need to do just take more action and speak to people more, instead of mostly relying on other people starting the conversation first.
The main thing that I can see myself being afraid of is just giving off a weird vibe

1 Like

Day 9 - Stark and Wanted, 7 min loop each.

Not much new today to be honest. I am still thinking about last Friday when I felt absolutely awesome and why I am not able to capture that feeling again.

Day 12 - rest day

So my previous listening day nothing really happened in terms of results but there is something that I wanted to write here.

I was out having a few beers with my stepdad and we were having a nice conversation about what we would like to change about ourselves, our fears and so on. I’ve told him about my social anxiety, he told me about his fear of public speaking and there was something about that conversation that completely changed me. Because the next day I was so open to people and confident, I’ve never felt this confident speaking with people my whole life probably.
Today is the same. I’m feeling free, confident and fun. I even notice that when speaking with my clients at work.

2 Likes

Maybe that conversation I had with my stepdad made my mind more open to the subliminals’ suggestions. It’s like I’ve accepted the fact that I am the way I am and that made me more talkative and confident

2 Likes

Day 14, - Stark and Wanted, 7 min loop each.

Missed my listening day yesterday so I’m doing loops today. This Friday I went out for a few drinks and had a blast. I was killing it on the dance floor, made a few cold approaches and although they were unsuccessful, I’m still happy I actually did them. There was this one lady who was hitting hard on me but unfortunately she was a bit too old for me haha

1 Like

Day 15 - rest day

So I’m starting to notice a pattern: I usually start to notice results closer to the end of working week. On Fridays I go out drinking and then starting from Saturday every result seems to vanish and I’m back to the same antisocial, unconfident self that I’ve always been until Wednesday or Thursday when great results start to show. And then its the same all over again

1 Like

Maybe this is the actual issue, instead of your results disappearing just because of the weekend

Try experimenting with going out on a Friday and cutting down or eliminating the drinks, and see how your Saturday-Thursday turns out

1 Like

Yes that’s what I was thinking.

1 Like

Day 17 - rest day

So yesterday and today i haven’t been feeling very social. Been feeling kinda crap yesterday and although it is better today, i still feel my insecurities coming up

But wow I can’t believe I’m almost done with my first cycle. Time has passed fast for sure

1 Like

Day 18 - Stark and Wanted, 7 min loop each

Good day at work today, I felt completely the opposite to how I felt yesterday. Super easygoing, more talkative. My coworkers invited me to join them for lunch and I wasn’t hungry at all so I declined. But when I declined I noticed that the hot girl got a bit disappointed.
So today was overall great but the only thing that I regret is not taking a chance and talking to the hot girl. She was sitting by herself most of the day and I felt like that would’ve been a great chance for me to get to know her better and at the same time practice my social skills but I missed it :frowning:

1 Like

So I was just having a walk outside and analysing some of my thoughts and actions. I was thinking that the reason why I can sometimes find myself feeling weird when interacting with a girl is because I’m afraid to come off as if I’m hitting on her, if that makes sense. For example when I am drinking and tipsy I can pretty much talk freely to any girl and thats because I don’t really care about how I am coming across, I am just enjoying a conversation. That’s how I should be when I’m sober as well. Just talk to enjoy a conversation

1 Like