My Wanted + LBFH Experience

Alright today was the last listening day.

So what can I say about this cycle? Most of the changes that I have experienced were internal. I would have liked to see more external results inspired by Wanted, but I guess it’s too early for that so I will be sticking with Wanted for a while, thats for sure. The growing nonchalance and non caring attitude mixed with a little increase of self love that I have experienced is a great start so overall I have enjoyed this cycle.

I’ll update If I see anything new happen during the washout.

1 Like

Any progress is still progress.

1 Like

Had my first loop of Wanted Black yesterday. I was just going to start my third cycle of Wanted but what a coincidence that Wanted Black comes out a couple of days before hehe.

1 Like

Wanted Black days 1 and 2

Nothing much to report in terms of attraction results, but then again I haven’t been out that much. I did notice that a few people at work were sorta more happy to see me today though. The biggest thing that I noticed so far is the internal feeling, especially today. I feel more secure in myself and in a way… more “manly”. Even noticing my body language becoming more masculine like the way that I sit, the way that I walk.
Over the past 2 weeks I’ve been heavily procrastinating but that all stopped on the first day of my loop. Went back to working out, did some work that I’ve been putting off for some time and a few other things.

I must admit that those are some damn good results from my first 6 minute loop.

Today was a rest day and tomorrow I will reduce time to 3 min and 30 sec to see how that works out, it is a large script after all.

4 Likes

Looking forward to hearing more.

1 Like

Much appreciated :pray:

So today was my listening day and overall a 7th day of being on Wanted Black.

Hard to tell about the results since I’ve been recovering from 2 heavy drinking night outs that I’ve had on Friday and Saturday, so I really haven’t been out much, except for work. I think I might be having recon as well because lately I’ve been feeling quite irritated and sad about myself and the position in life that I am currently in. Also been very antisocial today, had no desire whatsoever to speak to anyone.
So I might as well try to reduce my listening time from 3 min and 30 seconds to just 30 seconds and see how that goes

1 Like

Also been having some weird dreams about my exs.
Last night I had a dream where me and my last ex just broke up but soon after I find out that she’s pregnant with my baby. So I ask her to stay, but she tells me that it’s too late and that she will find someone else to take care of the child. I’d say that felt like more of a nightmare to me.

1 Like

Day 9 - 1 loop of WB

So today I decided to go for just a 30 sec loop and that went smooth as hell for sure. No recon at all, feeling good and talkative and confidence higher too. Weirdly enough WB seems to make me more motivated to do things and I’ve been very keen on learning some new stuff as well.
Feeling more and more masculine with every day, and that energy seems to be noticed by others as well because I am getting checked out by girls a bit more today.

1 Like

Day 10 - rest day

So glad I decided to give a 30 sec loop a shot yesterday. No recon at all and today I feel awesome. I’ve got a lot of energy today and feel so open and welcoming to everyone. Cos usually I can be a bit closed off at times

1 Like

Day 13 - Listening day

The biggest difference between WB and the original Wanted is that this gives me way more masculine energy than Wanted. I feel so unapologetically masculine whenever I walk on the street. Starting to notice more gazes and long eye contacts from women passing by too.
I did mention this before but WB is making me super productive and the reason for this is the increasing self love that I’m developing, it makes me value my time more. I’ve also been on nofap for more than a week and it is honestly the longest that I’ve gone in a while and I didn’t even have any intention for going nofap, I just kinda started doing it and I feel much better than before.

3 Likes

Day 14 - rest day

It seems to me that with every day I am becoming more comfortable with being masculine and sexual. A better way to put it is that I am comfortable with just being myself and the way that I am with no need to pretend or seek validation in any way. I’ve become a bit more blunt and flirtatious with a co-worker of mine and she’s loving it. I see her eyeing me and trying to get my attention more. I don’t really find her attractive but she’s a good example of the work that WB is doing.

I’m also coming out of my shell and have become way more social than I have been before, often just having a laugh with people, being very playful.

And another benefit that I wanna mention is increase of my energy. Usually after work all I wanna do is lay down and chill or even have a nap but now I’ve got so much energy that I find it quite difficult to stay in one place or waste time on just “relaxing” so often times I will be doing something productive. Nofap could have also played a role in this, but I’m sure that most of those benefits are thanks to WB.

2 Likes

Day 18 - rest day

So I was thinking of adding another aura magnifying subliminal to stack with WB but I decided to get Daredevil. Simply because I realised that truly all I need to do is improve my social skills. I’ve looked at my past and understood that I’ve missed out on so much simply because I am usually closed off socially. Wanted Black surely has an aura that draws people in but what I truly need is to actually let those people in by being outgoing rather than being closed off.

I’ve ran a 9 minute loop of Daredevil today despite it being a rest day, but man, a few minutes after listening I have felt such a crazy burst of energy that I’ve only felt when I tried coke haha. I didn’t even expect it to hit me so hard but woah. I’m really curious how WB and Daredevil is gonna stack.

1 Like

Also shout out to @Sub.Zero for recommending me Daredevil on my first ever thread asking for a stack suggestion. I think u were right about increasing social skills first if going on the path of seduction

3 Likes

6th of August was the start of my second cycle of Wanted Black and this time I am adding Daredevil to the mix.

Yesterday and today I am going through a lot of recon and it’s gotta be because I added Daredevil, it’s way too much so I will be reducing the listening time of WB to 30 sec again and Daredevil to 5 min perhaps.

The washout wasn’t that pleasant to deal with either. All of the good stuff I experienced had vanished and I got lots of recon. Was even thinking of dropping WB but going over this journal I realised that there’s no point in giving up. Recon is necessary and the good stuff is ahead.

1 Like

Day 1 - Stark and Wanted, 15 minute loop each

Today I had to move to a new office at my job so I was meeting a few new people. Didn’t feel social at all, was like a quiet mouse throughout the whole day, felt awkward as hell too. But that’s how I usually am when I’m in a new environment with new people so this is what I hope Stark and Wanted will help me deal with.

Although, when I was on my way to the new place in the morning, I did notice more looks from people. Particularly this one attractive girl who was staring with “anime eyes” at me. It was clear that she was liking what she was seeing haha.

3 Likes

Day 2 - rest

A much better day than yesterday. I felt more confident and more at ease interacting with new co workers today. One of my co-worker’s girl came to the office today and I could tell how she was eyeing me. When I finally looked at her, she gave me a cheeky little smile and looked down. Yeah that could be nothing but from now on I’m taking any little thing as a result.
I’ve also joined a gym today and one of the girls there looked at me, then said something to her friend while smiling, looked back at me and stared right into my soul as I was passing by them.
So yeah, good day overall and I’m looking forward to tomorrow

2 Likes

Day 3 - Stark and Wanted, 15 min loop each

So nothing out of the ordinary to report today. I did feel slightly more talkative I guess. After work I did feel a bit down because of the fact that I am not able to freely talk and enjoy a convo, especially when there’s many people around but that feeling went away quickly.

2 Likes

Day 4 - rest

Might be under recon cos I’ve been feeling down and filled with negative emotions throughout the whole day and again mostly because of my lack of social skills. It’s weird because there were certain brief moments today where I felt confident, but then back to being down again. It’s almost as if the subliminals are trying to fight their way through my negative self beliefs.

1 Like

Going to sleep much earlier tonight, feel burned out

1 Like