My subliminal journey

@MavericKobra’s comment was about the feel of the whole journal thread, not a response to a specific question.

I agree with both of you. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Just finished an all night study session don’t know what exactly it was, might be the 2 redbulls, might be the pressure, might be the subs but for the first time I studied with amazing focus, I still was distracted a lot but I’d say about 80 percent less and I did not even just give up saying it’s too late. I have this massive positive energy bursting inside me and it feels amazing kinda like the first time I actually accomplished something, now I know why people study so much it really feels great and I will surely keep doing this, my this exam is gone already I just hope I pass but from now I’ll integrate studies into my daily routine and hopefully kill it in the upcoming tests and projects. Also I will be adding regeneration and elixir to my stack pretty soon, most probably by tonight itself so I’m excited to see how that plays out, my main goal was to deal with my inner game since the beginning as it knew it greatly held me back but now with so much emphasis on it using rebirth,limit destroyer, regeneration and elixir I’m excited to see the changes in the upcoming months and looking forward to finally meeting my true,authentic self who has no limits and wants to crush it in life

2 Likes

Did libertine 3 loops before going out and my subconscious kept distracting me and at some point it was as if there was a war between my conscious and subconscious, I remember my brain saying ur distracting me now take that as if using libertine to attack my subconscious, at the event it was bad it was like the old days where people were avoiding me and being mean again and ignoring me, towards the end it became a little better but not by much, I could also feel like mild resentment passively by one friend who is usually super close to me and like keeps calling me for events and gatherings

1 Like

Aren’t you only supposed to use libertine twice a day?

1 Like

today i was super tired coz i studied all night so after i came back from class i just crashed and my exam was cancelled which was good coz now i get more time to prepare and actually score good, other then that i skipped gym and i didnt feel that bad about it and decided ill go tomorrow instead of today, i have been losing weight even though i have no control on my diet whatsoever and im trying to start nutrition and cooking and dieting in order to lose more but lets see, i know i lost weight coz a pair of jeans that were tight for me when i came back from christmas now fit fine. i got invited randomly to a flat party and the chick who called me was super nice and kept touching me while talking to me, i didnt approach much but had a bit of fun, also this was one of those parties where the guys massively outnumber the chicks and i hate such parties but i didnt speak to the chicks coz there were a bunch of ghetho guys and i automatically removed myself from it, didnt even try unconsciously, also while returning back i was thinking and today i didnt feel as bad of not getting results, instead i was thinking about would i ever even like to be with such guys and chicks, usually i am always chasing validation and approval from everyone and want to fit in with the cool kids, but today i thought i dont care about the cool kids that much i want to fit in with the kids that i am comfortable with and can be authentic with

on the other note im starting regen today so back to 2 mains 2 stacks but this time will be using supercharges, libertine whenever required and elixir everyday i think
current stack will be
primal x2
limit destroyer
regen x2
rebirth
primal x2
limit destroyer
regen x2
rebirth
primal x2
regen x2

1 Like

also i was actively thinking about how i keep looking for magic pills, excuses, someone to hold my hand and do the work for me, people approaching me, anything in order to not take action and be at the cause of life rather then the effect and im not gonna lie being at the effect is great and sub club should really make subs that make things happen to you and magical manifestations without doing much but i want to change this, its just that im scared, i feel a sub that pushes you to take action would be a great help, but im gonna try to push myself to take action and im gonna make sure i take action, no matter how small as long as im doing something atleast

1 Like

also i know this might be offensive to some people so i would just like to put out a warning that this isnt meant to offend anyone, in fact none of my posts are, they are just about my views and my journey and if it does offend anyone i apologize in advance

1 Like

Today nothing special happened, I got up late coz I slept late yesterday but I pushed myself to go to the gym coz I missed yesterday which usually I never do, if I miss I miss it, I missed half my workout coz I was late but I still went thinking I’ll do atleast something which is better than nothing, then after that was just chilling out all day nothing much, in the night I thought about studying for my test but then felt lazy and instead of pushing myself took a nap which sucks, then I got up and was feeling super horny, so I remembered this chick lives next to me who really likes me but is super super super super shy but I still pushed myself to go talk to her, see if anything happens, coz I owe it to myself to try rather than out, she was about to sleep so I couldn’t talk to her but I’m happy I tried atleast

1 Like

During my nap I had these dreams which I remember, don’t know if they mean anything
A had a dream where I moved close to home for a year as part of college transfer, like 15 mins away and I was living my normal uni life but then I went like, I’m living so close by, now u can make me food and send me everyday

Also I had a small one where My subconscious was like a tiny version of myself and was moving back and primal was a tiger and I said will you be nice to me and primal just clawed out

1 Like

Also yesterday night I set up my playlist but today morning when I got up it was shut so either the app crashed or I shut it unconsciously, I’m leaning towards the first coz the app had been acting weird lately so I just decided to put it all on my itunes, it was a really weird process coz my phone was acting strange but I managed to do it finally

1 Like

since a few days i have taken it upon myself to read everything in this forum in order to find things that might help me in my journey and this is one thing i realised, i dont see much results since i dont take much action, but im so scared at just the thought of going out and approaching a bunch of chicks,getting rejected, controlling the conversation and the whole interaction for a long time until i finally manage to pull her and even then doing everything so that it finally leads to sex. i am just 18 and all my life i have had everything handed down to me and now the thought of taking all responsibility of my life and doing soooo much not only in game but also in so many other areas really scares the crap out of me

1 Like

lol i think that was regen that brought that out of me

ok that was definitely regen, i feel my body shaking and my breathing just turned super heavy

i am now eating a lot coz food has always been my way to deal with feelings, i keep feeling like im hungry and i must eat something, i also got super reactive and lashed out at some stupid troll on the internet who has basically amounted to nothing his entire life, i usually never react to such stuff but idk i just lost control, and im still mad about it and its really triggering me

1 Like

I literally have just been sleeping most of the day in order to process regen, I added in a few more loops coz I was asleep. In my sleep I had a bunch of dreams, the only noticeable one is where I was out in the society meeting and this chick is super physical on me like she was leaning on me and trying to hide, we were playing some paper football and I even won the game but this other guy who hates me said that someone else did better then me so I had to return the price and get the second place one even though people were saying that I did win, including that guy that I keep talking about. Then I started talking to this chick and she’s like u know me I’m just like this other chick that I know who is obsessed with me but she looks really bad so I’m not interested in her and have her as my game practice and a friend, but I’m better and a little cuter. So then I added her on ig and she left. I got up and I literally got a friend request from the chick I know who made a new fb account

1 Like

I’m finding that regeneration is either making me more attractive because I’m emotionally healthy or it’s “unlocking” some of the programming that my unconscious may have not wanted to process before.

6 Likes

I have lost a lot of my social anxiety since I have begun subliminals, can’t exactly say which one but I’m guessing it’s a mixture of all, nowadays I still feel anxiety but it’s a lot more lesser, just a lingering thought in my head that I can easily move away from, now I just need to push myself to talk to more people which is the hard part for me :sweat:
Today I noticed a waitress lingering around our table a lot and I was told to speak to a new person in our accommodation and although was feeling a little nervous was able to do it really easily
Also since regen I have noticed getting angry really easily, usually I could be unreactive and just bottle my anger in, in order to seem cool like nothing phases me but today it came out super easily, and I could control it a bit but it was sleeping out, I’m just afraid that I don’t end up doing something stupid that can cause me a lot of harm

3 Likes

Holy shit this sub is suppper scary, just had a bunch of scary af nightmares, my head feels super heavy, kinda like I kept having a dream in a dream, I remember the most recent one I got up coz of so many dreams, lights r not working, my phone is taking too long to start, bathroom lights not working and I just need some lights in my eyes so I stick out my head and the censor switches on and finally I get some lights in my eyes, and I’m drenched in sweat,and it’s suddenly as if I have a mixture of my current flatmates and the ones I had in grade 10 from my hostel, I saw this repeat like 5 times before a bunch of other dreams
I wake up to check everything is working but I’m drenched in sweat
Is something so strong Common or should I stop @SaintSovereign @Fire
I’d like to know if this is harming me and should I switch immediately or should I fight through this

2 Likes

I just got up, it’s 4 am here and I’m feeling mixed like a little bit of headache but also a little light headed, I’m full of sweat and I don’t really feel my heart racing like it was in the dreams

1 Like

Update, my body was shaking for a few mins but it stopped, also in the dream when I checked my phone after I got light in my eyes it was 5:25 don’t know if that’s relevant or not, this happened when loop one of my stack of regen was running, I removed the other loops and replaced it with primal

1 Like