My problem with Q

What are you saying? I do see results lighting fast. Like it starts affecting my dreams and mood in just a day. Thanks for these products, though.

Totally out of scope here, but what do you think of a manifestation ultima?

Guys
From 16 hours a day to 1 hour a day…this alone tells you potency of these subs.

I personally dont have time for 16hours a day. I prefer Q.

My custom Ultima has manifestive elements. I’ve seen others too.

I like it :+1:t5:

What are you contemplating?

2 Likes

Cut it out, ya’ll. @RVconsultant has asked for peace multiple times now. Neither one of you are wrong in your ideas, but both seem to be jumping to anger far too fast. There will be cordiality on this forum.

1 Like

I think those people who have “problems with Q”, are most often struggling because they are listening to multiple subliminals. With Q, you not only have to make sure that you get enough exposure but you also need to make space for REST DAYS, which can seem increasingly difficult when you run multiple subs. For example, I did not want to run my two customs (one even in Terminus) both on the same day but what this means is that I then can only expose myself to both programs 2 times a week when I still include rest days from all subs.
To combat the fewer days of exposure, one could come to the idea to OVEREXPOSE oneself on the number of loops these two days a week to “make up for it”. This doesn’t work, leads to strong reconciliation (which by the way seems to be even smoother with name-embedding and therefore harder to notice) and some of the issues reported here.
So I then started to experiment with a lot of different routines. Below is the one I am currently rocking, and I must say ever since (I even said so to @Hermit today privately) I AM GETTING PHENOMENAL results. Totally deep profound effects that I definitely haven’t seen on any other previous tech (and I am secretly using subclubs sub for 2 years now I think). Q is the real deal and for me the most life-changing subliminal build method (besides Ultima) that I tried yet, but it definitely is more tricky than just looping the sub overnight how it was in the old days. Also, one is still required to take ACTION which is also more difficult right now, especially for social subs, as we are in the MIDST of a pandemic. We can’t forget that.
Anyway, my results definitely improved dramatically the moment I changed to this listening routine:

1. QL (+ Ultima)
  2. QL + Khan
  3. Rest
  4. QL (+ Ultima)
  5. Khan (+ Ultima)
  6. Khan (+ Ultima)
  7. Rest

*Ql refers to my first Q custom “Tesla”
*Khan refers to my Terminus custom “Wayne”

I am running around 3-4 loops a day of QL in Q Strength. And 1-2 loops of my Khan custom in Terminus strength on a day, besides on the sixth day where I am overexposing myself slightly to 3 loops because I am then taking a rest day after (and often even two, depending on my intuition). This listening routine is actually highly inspired by my optimal gym routine, which includes a push/pull split and then one day of full body workout a week (like on Day 2. where I am on one day combining QL+Khan, which allows me to have 3 days of exposure to both QL and Khan and ALSO balance it out over the week).

I am very much looking forward to SaintSovereign’s guide on how to run multiple subs because that could clear even more some confusion but this routine definitely works WONDERS for me. Just don’t overexpose yourself on the number of loops guys :wink:

6 Likes

Try drinking a bit more water. I feel extremely thirsty after running Q. Didn’t have that with the older tech. Last night was first that I didn’t wake up during night to drink.

1 Like

That might be one solution.

Again, when you say complexity, I don’t know what that means other than there is a barrier or perceived barrier to an outcome you want… or something approximating that. If you would please answer the questions I posted above so we could have more details, maybe someone on here can help. Really, there are people on here who want to help. I’ve seen… off the top of my head… these customers post helpful replies to others:

@pacman
@Brandon
@subliminalguy
@James
@Apollo
@Azriel
@Lion
@Sub.Zero
@Leandros
@Malkuth

I know there are others, but those are just the ones I can think of right now.

Please, give us an exact idea of what it is that you’re experiencing. Pretend there was a video camera following you during a typical day. Refer to the questions I posted. Create a transcript to describe it in such a way we know exactly what you are experiencing.

4 Likes

I was looking forward for your opinion on it. Considering you’re into spirituality.

Listening is important. Reminding yourself to listen. Number of loops seems to be less important, as far as I can tell. I run 2 loops of Dragon Reborn Stage 1 a day and I’m getting results!

I think this is along the lines of what I think about. Brushing my teeth. Taking my supplements. Going to the gym. These are habits. When I have free time, it’s sub time. I made a list of when I can listen to my subs. I just somehow associate those activities with thinking “I need to listen to my subs now”. If I need more loops, I can listen as I sleep.

1 Like

@dorfmeister

Look at this recent post by @friday

Here is another idea.

Again there is a support article expected out soon that might give you more ideas.

And when you post what you discovered, that post might benefit others.

Well, since I prefer playing the subs at night, that’s also a form of “set and forget” for me since I just set it when I sleep and forget about it

For those who want to do this in the day, it is recommended that they be in a place for atleast 2 or 3 hours and play their loops during that time

There have been many users who wanted to shorten the listening time of the subs while keeping their strength (granted that it was usually to reduce Ultima playtimes to 10 or 30 minutes so that they could listen to them before going out on a date or studying)

But think about it. This upgrade in technology which reduces listening time could result in either furthur reduction in listening time OR more dense subs that can safely play during the same 1 hour (and SaintSovereign did mention that Subclub is trying to remove reconciliation)

I recommend people try their own experiments after they have followed the official advice for a while. Cause you got to learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist

2 Likes

This is what I was going to say. I know @dorfmeister wants to avoid having to keep thinking of pressing play and stop but I play masked sounds under my pillow whilst sleeping. At the moment my plan is two loops of each sub which gives me about 6 hours, then I can go about the rest of my day.

If someone wants to do the set and forget model though then I’d probably suggest that the dummy tracks in-between and 1-2 tracks every now and again would be a great idea to bring that back without changing Q.

(I know you’re not asking to go back to old technology or anything like that).

I really thinking sleeping with the subs works for me and @Lion and we’ve had good results. You get into the habit of pressing play and stop.

Listening during the daytime is just inconvenient for me and I’m grateful that I can during the transition of Set and Forget to what we have now.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign I’ve been reading up on tech like Tile and stuff. I’m trying to make a setup where stuff only plays as long as I’m in the office.

The idea being if I leave the office, VLC player pauses until it detects me back in.

Once I get that nailed, I’ll have the convenience of “Set and forget” with the power of Q!

5 Likes

Interesting. If you manage to find a solution to pull this off, let me know.

3 Likes

Please see above post. Automation might help.

1 Like

I have masking tracks I could give you too. I also made empty silent tracks using Audacity years back

3 Likes

I’m in a sort of set it and forget routine as well because I just listen to so many. My playlist is setup to play Rebirth in the beginning and then proceed with all the others. I listen exclusively with headsets though so I can pause easily when needed.

My routine takes around 10 hours for me to complete my daily loop. I understand @dorfmeister wishes to automate and streamline the process.

Yeah, silent tracks, perhaps very low volume piano/jazz music ala intermission for your subs would be the next ideal solution for your routine. There’s some free ones on YT, and you can download or purchase some of them if they provide a link. I’ve used a few to play around our Christmas tree, so there’s a nice low volume christmas jazz underneath it. I dig aesthetics like that.

I’m using speakers with a built in SD card slot so there’s no need to connect with any phone and it autoloops.

I’ve also seen a few of those sensory ambient sounds stuff that pops up on my feed from time to time, people use it to relax or fall asleep like the sound of rain, driving in a car, fireplace, storm etc.

Such as these:

That said @Palpatine is onto something, this is brilliant.

6 Likes