My problem with Q

Good thing that. Or we might be coming to actual blows a lot more often! :rofl:

Sorry, @RVconsultant. :wink: I know that is exactly the opposite of the point. I just could not resist.

1 Like

My whole point is that for most people, if it is necessary to monitor and start and stop an audio player multiple times a day, it will not get done. Sure, with enthusiasm they may do it for a few days, or even a few weeks, maybe a month, but most will not turn it into a regular, let alone lifeling habit.

The guidelines may seem simple, but they require enough regular maintenance that, for many, maybe even for most, they will cause the listener to listen only sporadically or not at all once the initial enthusiasm has waned.

The beauty of set it and forget it is that you turn on the machine and you just let it run. No maintenance. No schedule to follow.

1 Like

Guys
Lets forget what happened.
Lets get back to our stacks and playlist.

The questions themselves were serious. My comment to @RVconsultant was mild sarcasm

We could try to use some kind of guardian bot.

@SaintSovereign

You may or may not agree, but I think I am raising a valid point about how complex the listening schedules might become on a daily basis, and how this complexity in maintenance of listening patterns is, for most, simply unsustainable.

It would be interesting to know how many have purchased products and then stopped listening because they forgot to play their tracks consistently.

The beauty of ā€œset and forgetā€ is the low maintenance of it. It is always playing.

1 Like

There is another article coming out some time soon, that I think is to partially address this topic of playlists.

At this point, there is a trade off. If I need to, I set an alarm to notify myself as to when I need to listen to my subs. I listen when Iā€™m reading. I listen when watching a movie. I listen on lunch break. The trade off I think is power versus convenience.

I donā€™t know how well this addresses your question. The best way Iā€™ve found to deal with this is any slack time = sub time.

1 Like

Iā€™ve read your posts and I understand what you are saying.

Some people wonā€™t be able to sustain it.

Some people will find ways to sustain it.

I found ways to sustain it. I want you to be one who either sustains it, or finds an solution just as good or better. If you do, please post about it so it can benefit others.

1 Like

@dorfmeister I know itā€™s not an ideal solution, but have you tried using dummy tracks?

Sandwiching blank tracks between real subliminals. There are some downsides to it, but itā€™s a compromise that could satisfy part of what youā€™re asking for. (Main downside is that you may forget when the active track is playing).

I think that in the absence of another solution, the best bet is to analyze your daily schedule and develop some sort of strategy based around that. I guess thatā€™s what youā€™re doing now. Well, for that matter, I guess thatā€™s what everyone is doing in one way or another.

1 Like

Unlike Affirmations, Subliminalā€™s are actually affecting your underlying mental, emotional and physical processes on a subconscious level. Does that mean you are not having results if you are not aware of them? No.

My point is that you have to focus your conscious mind on unconscious processes to become aware of them through concentration.

Q is really powerful and those whoā€™re not seeing results, either have blockages, are overexposing themselves, or having reconciliation. If you follow up on the given listening recommendations; which are starting from one loop and moving your way up, you will have results. Seeing results, however, is a whole other story because it takes awareness to do so. In the beginning, results will be rather shallow and not easily externalized in ways that they become obvious, especially when you are not working towards a physical goal thatā€™ll allow you to measure them someway rationally.

Does seeing results translate in having more results and the other way around? Not at all. The narrative that previous technologies are more efficient is only accurate if you misuse the current ones. Perhaps Q is too powerful for most members because you are not eating healthy, not working out, not sleeping enough, not taking breaks, and a whole list that could potentially be extended until infinity resulting in an inability to get results because you are simply not processing and executing them accurately.

The notion that you have to increase loops for the subliminal to bring additional results is also false, you want to run a Title longer to see more results, not expose yourself to an outrageous amount of scripting where after the only thing your consciousness is left working on is processing them in the background, leaving you completely paralyzed. Instead, you want to run a Title, increase exposure over time as you become more in alignment with it. So how do you get more results? Running a Title for a greater amount of time, inflating your results on a daily basis as your unconscious beliefs reframe more and more. Or, you can run so many loops that you see more of the scripting altering your beliefs, as an exchange for all of your emotional, mental and physical energy without actually having results as you have nothing left to execute them.

Not even taking into account, reconciliations sneaking up on you as an unconscious defense mechanism where after a person changes Titles as and justifies it as intuition. The choice is yours, please choose wisely. I have done a lot of experimenting, connecting the dots, changing up patterns, understanding the underlying processes in conclusion to my spiritual practices and wisdom of consciousness and the results Iā€™ve been having are simply unbelievable since Q was released, but Iā€™m also using each program optimally, in accordance to my own unconscious. And yes, there is a difference from person to person, but the only difference can be the compendium of experienced memories (beliefs) stored in your unconscious. All of us have the same DNA, the same physical bodies, and the same processor in our mind, which is not going to differentiate us a whole lot from others unless you have some sort of ailment or illness that is affecting your bodily functioning. All of us are human, meaning we have a similar physical vessel, allowing for just one exception pertaining to the difference in results which is your unconscious or internal reality (emotional & mental processes) ā€“ discount the fact that your physical body is not functioning properly through diet, sleep, etc which is also a result of unconscious emotional and mental processes.

So everything just boils down to purchasing Dragon Reborn and finally ridding yourself of all those self-sabotaging beliefs, until you can finally use the self-development tools are your disposal beneficially. Or you can just go and get therapy, indulge in spiritual practice, do hypnotherapy, or simply anything else related to the reconstructing of your unconscious.

But as Arthur C. Clarke quoted ā€˜Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magicā€™, hence why technology is far more efficient at changing your belief system, once developed and advanced to a state far beyond our organic functions. Which is in actuality bypassing natural evolution and comes with a great number of pros and cons as life always seeks balance.

I love everyone on this forum because all of you are set off very special and intriguing individuals, as the sole pursuit of wanting to evolve yourself separates you from mainstream society. However, that comes at a cost and rapid growth is never easy. So, just be humble and kind to each other, please understand the subjective experiences of others, and be kind no matter the offense of another as united we stand strong.

Just so we are clear; debating internal experiences is not a worthwhile effort as both parties are always truthful no matter the case.

A picture is worth a thousand words is it not?

Internal reality changes in conformity to your emotional and mental perception of external reality. So, if you are having a different emotional and mental experience of something external, does that mean your experience is more accurate or truthful than that of another? Perhaps, if your consciousness is vibrating at a higher frequency, allowing you to see reality more vividly and clearly from a higher perspective compared to another, but that does not mean another personā€™s experience is illegitimate, or false. In fact, both parties are correct from their point of view or perspective.

With that said, @Badboi to answer your inquiry, the problem lies not with Q but with yourself and your listening schedule. Iā€™d suggest you go through a subliminal washout for a good week where after you pursue a more appropriate listening schedule. And please consider, Dragon Reborn to remove any limiting beliefs, traumas, or self-sabotaging behavior patterns keeping you from reaching your desired results.

8 Likes

What is on your playlist?

What is your listening schedule?

What is complex about your listening schedule?

What solutions have you done so far?

As you answer the questions, pretend I want to duplicate what you are doing and supply enough detail so I could do it. That way others might be able to look at it and provide ideas for you to consider.

Are there other solutions that would satisfy you besides a set and forget style? If so, what would they be?

Really, I think people are trying to give you some answers. Perhaps providing more detail about what you are doing so far might help us help you.

Do not pay for a dummy track man. You can make one of any length using Audacity. Hell, if you pm me your email, Iā€™ll send you one.

1 Like

@dorfmeister

See above what @Malkuth wrote. This is just 1 example of people wanting to help. There are more.

1 Like

I had always wished for a subliminal option where I wouldnā€™t have to run a track for hours together to get some results. It was simply not practical for me to walk around all day with plugs in my ears. So I almost ended up giving up on subliminals, and finally forgot about them even though I figured they did something good in my case. A few days back I noticed a promotional email from Subliminal Club on the new Q technology so I decided to check, and here I am back as a user again.

Seriously guys , why would anyone want to go back to listening to rainfall for 8 hours a day? Isnā€™t it a fantastic thing to be able to run a subliminal for just an hour a day to get similar results?

This is what weā€™re trying to achieve. Weā€™re not going to get there by taking our technology BACKWARD and making weaker subs because those weaker subs are a bit more convenient to listen to.

As far as Iā€™m concerned, the decision is already made, and this isnā€™t something weā€™re interested in pursuing right now. While I understand that ā€œSet and Forgetā€ was an easier strategy to employ, it also locks us to making less effective titles. Our ideal target market is those willing to take those little extra steps to ensure they succeed. TBH, the ā€œI wanna hit a button and learn Kung Fu like Neoā€ crowd does nothing but waste our time, try to fraud us, demand refunds, etc.

The funny thing is, you can STILL use a form of ā€œSet and Forget,ā€ you just have to ensure that youā€™re getting enough exposure to all the titles in your stack if youā€™re walking around, away from the audio source. You just make a playlist and let it play. You shouldnā€™t have to shut it off or do anything unless itā€™s playing on your computer and you have to walk away. Even then, if youā€™re just heading to a bathroom or something, you donā€™t even have to stop it. You can still essentially ā€œset and forget,ā€ thereā€™s just a limit to how many loops you have to get. That one step ā€“ making sure you get enough exposure ā€“ really isnā€™t that hard with a week of practice. I do it all the time, without issue, without worry.

One day, weā€™ll get to the point where we can listen to one loop and get results. Until then, in order to achieve your goals, youā€™ll have to put a bit more effort in.

12 Likes

Haha, took offense. From internet people.

Noted.

And some people canā€™t or wonā€™t be able to do this. If they post more details about what any difficulties might be, perhaps we can help them find solutions. I just put in a bit more effort and the results are worth it.

Itā€™s a form of respect.

Means youā€™re being taken seriously.

I should have clarified, I have mild tinnitus in the ear and therefore ultrasonic is not an option for me. Iā€™ve tried ultrasonic using phone/computer speakers, but it just flares up my condition.

The Ultima range is also therefore out of scope for me until we can have 100% masked versions of the same. I have no option but to use masked versions with earbuds and therefore the Q platform appears to be a blessing. So far even one loop a day has been heavy for me. Its been just a few days, and although I am yet to observe any changes, it have noticed that it leaves me mentally exhausted in some way. Sometimes the mental exhaustion manifests the next day along with a feeling of mild pressure/headache.

Lets see how it goes. Everyone is different.

1 Like

What are you saying? I do see results lighting fast. Like it starts affecting my dreams and mood in just a day. Thanks for these products, though.