My problem with Q

I don’t believe in genuine laziness, by the way.

I think that we don’t know our motivational profiles. So we don’t use motivation properly.

Like a computer that you don’t have the manual for. We just press random buttons. And more or less get things done.

But I think that the more people learn the specifics of how our motivation really works, the more we can find ways to generate will and intention when and how we want.

There’s this process called SIMA (System for Identifying Motivated Abilities) that I found helpful a couple decades ago. Still use it now sometimes. More recently, I picked up Kelly McGonigal’s book The Willpower Instinct. But I haven’t had time to even read one word of that yet. I can tell from her general description though that it will be helpful in carrying understanding forward some significant steps.

3 Likes

I’m more of a visionaire than a doer.

It took me years to build the resources (from nothing) to be able to hire other people. It was a real struggle. Took way too long, could have done it a lot faster.

Now that I’ve gotten where I am, I feel a bit… I don’t know how to describe it. I know exactly what I should do, but just don’t seem to be able to execute on that.

I know I’ll get over this, just a matter of time. Putting my trust to DR + LEU combo.

2 Likes

Makes complete sense.

It’s all about what works.

Ok I’m curious

@RVconsultant was referring to this

1 Like

Set and forget will most likely never return again. Simplifying the subs, (re: making them weaker) is the only way to bring it back. Our recommendations aren’t that hard to follow – in fact, that’s not even the issue here. The issue here is people experimenting (which is fine), then somehow assuming that their personalized is what everyone else SHOULD be doing, then making untrue claims about the technology based on that assumption.

5 Likes

Feel free to use older builds for that. But it’s unjust for people to ask subclub to make their titles such that they bring all their merits under 1 umbrella. I personally use just one loop of Khan ST1 and one loop of limit destroyer ultima and it still works much better than any other self help product I’ve ever used.

These titles are much deeper than what they say on the sales page. And there’s more to how the subconscious responds to the script. But it’s matter of time to see how profound these titles are. I have urges to quit my stack and go for a different producer all together. But I stayed with my stack and it does wonders looking at my journal entries from 2 months earlier.

4 Likes

Unjust?!!? WTF?!! Do not accuse me of working to oppress others. Why put that spin on my comment? Show me where I said my idea should be the only option available?

Read more carefully before you make your comments and don’t make unfounded accusations.

I am going to ask for what I would actually want and what I believe would be most workable for me. I am not asking for there to be only one build strength and that it be the same for everyone.

I am simply saying that for me, as a process, “set it and forget it” is more sustainable over time, and this is likely true for many other people as well. I would like versions optimized for that, but that does not mean I would only want that option to exist.

I do not expect that this will happen, and I never presented it as an only option, but hey, I am sure going to stand up for a point of view that I believe makes sense.

2 Likes

I think we need our Peacemaker in here. @RVconsultant

Calm down, guys, the cavalry is on the way.
:heart_eyes:

1 Like

I understand yet, it’s only his opinion on that. I think everybody has the right to do that. I don’t think he wanted to offend you and if he did, shame on him.

Reconciliation is hitting hard with people this week on the forum I see.

Remember to breathe people.
We’re all here for the same thing. Results.

Experiment and go with what works for you.
Recommendations and suggestions are just that, recommendations and suggestions.

I said people :slight_smile:

This is what I suggested for you. The next wasn’t targeted on you. Although I didn’t use proper formatting. Which I will keep in mind next time.

Okay… I’m guessing some of you are in the UK so you can post while I’m sleeping.

Again, I think you all did good monitoring yourselves.

We all look at words on a screen here. We can’t hear the tones of voice. We don’t see the body language. It can be easy to wonder what the intention might be.

Reconciliation with healing modules or alpha modules can hit hard. If you’re listening to both, … what more can I say?

Here’s something else I’m going to recommend. Before sending a reply, stop. Set your device aside for a few minutes. Then come back and look at it. Rather than focus on any negative feelings when you read or wrote a post, think about the legacy you want to leave with that post because that’s what you’re doing here. Your posts are your story. Your legacy. What do you want to create here?

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign You said run two loops five days a week. What if you are stacking? Currently I am running Dragon Reborn by itself but what if I added in Quantum Limitless? Would I then just run one loop of each or two?
Also can I add a loop of an Ultima so I’m technically running three loops a day or do I eliminate one loop of a major program?
@RVconsultant These questions I did put a lot of thought into. Especially how to word them without being confusing.

2 Likes

I think you do have a habit of putting thought into your questions. Thank you! I go back and edit my posts sometimes 3 or 4 times to make them more clear. When you just look at words on a screen, clarity is even more important. Thank you for your thoughtfulness!

2 Likes

I do the same thing. Mostly for clarity than anything else. Nothing worse than posting something and haven’t it ignored or not replied to because it didn’t make sense

1 Like

Good thing that. Or we might be coming to actual blows a lot more often! :rofl:

Sorry, @RVconsultant. :wink: I know that is exactly the opposite of the point. I just could not resist.

1 Like

My whole point is that for most people, if it is necessary to monitor and start and stop an audio player multiple times a day, it will not get done. Sure, with enthusiasm they may do it for a few days, or even a few weeks, maybe a month, but most will not turn it into a regular, let alone lifeling habit.

The guidelines may seem simple, but they require enough regular maintenance that, for many, maybe even for most, they will cause the listener to listen only sporadically or not at all once the initial enthusiasm has waned.

The beauty of set it and forget it is that you turn on the machine and you just let it run. No maintenance. No schedule to follow.

1 Like

Guys
Lets forget what happened.
Lets get back to our stacks and playlist.

The questions themselves were serious. My comment to @RVconsultant was mild sarcasm