My Limitless Experience!

So SSv1 gave you this type of connectivity with girls, even girls you didn’t talk to you, and now it is amplified with SSv2.1, right?

Well, @Alexander since you are part of the Founder’s Club, did you start using SS before it was available to the rest of us? For how long have you been running SS, and now SS2.1?

Correct.

Start dates for both versions are in my S&S journal and the current journal I post in.

1 Like

Energetic connectivity is accurately described by Alexander. Somehow I can look and feel deeper into their reality and it is exciting. More accurate words being said to them. It has a quality of resonance but I don’t need to specifically talk to them or make eye contact. Hard to describe especially in English :slight_smile:

Limitless so far excavated my curiosity to learning, I don’t feel that their are much things that I can’t learn. The overall feeling is confidence in my reality and, hard to describe, a feeling of internal expansion. I like Limiless for overall feeling it induces in me and that confidence that I can learn anything.

During night I use X version. Outdoors Masked. I stopped the Emperor and S&S masked by now. Maybe give them a try running once or two per day. Most of time are S&Sv2.1 and Limitless.

2 Likes

I have not tried using limitless X however the masked version has without any doubt amplified both my long and short term memory. This is only on 2 loops a day so I can imagine how effective this could be if I used more loops.

Anyone ran a before and after online IQ test ?

3 Likes

No, I haven’t.

My Limitless experience continues:

1. After good rest, change place it seems that subs work much more deeper.

2. Combining Limitless/Ascension does magic thing. It seems that alpha male component of Ascension kicks in.

3. S&S Masked is still very good even if it is not v2.1.

2 Likes