My Limitless Experience!

I feel warmer. But what I noticed more physically is I have constantly a sweet taste in my mouth (I hope that means I taste sweeter to girls, lol. Because I noticed when I am with a girl with a perfect genetic match to each other, everything about her tastes super sweet, her pussy, her sweat, everything compared to other girls. So maybe it’s a signal to girls I am their perfect DNA match?) My hands feel tingling. My skin warmer.

However, whenever SSv2.1 is playing, I feel thirsty. And I also go to pee much more than usual. Like 5 times a day, which is unusual in cold winter.

I am not sure SSv2.1 will have a masked version. I remember @SaintSovereign said that the X build is not compatible with masking. I hope @SaintSovereign makes another build for SSv2.1, one similar to Limitless (Not Limitless X) so that we can loop both. I find it is not possible to only listen to SSv2.1 because it becomes too intense, or just to Limitless X, that is why I loop it with Limitless so that it never becomes too intense.

I noticed that was the case too:

2 Likes

Nice, man! :slight_smile: okey, let’s see whats be next.

I will try these combination tonight:
3 x S&Sv2.1
1 x Limitless X

Repeating 3-4 times.

Aura module definitely works: today I saw enough evidence: girls watching like me a celebrity. I know that feeling in my own life and it seems that S&Sv2.1 invokes it in me.

And, guys, I started to feel younger. Can’t explain that…testo or energy or whatever else: I’m a Benjamin Button :smile:

2 Likes

I don’t know man, you’re the one in Turkey on the beach surrounded by Russian teenage girls frolicking in Bikinis. You should notice whether they’re looking at you with desire or not :wink:

2 Likes

Alas, Im back to Moscow :slight_smile: Buuuut, Im going to Thailand in a few days, so subs will have a good time to be exposed :slight_smile:

Anyway, S&S makes me so relaxed and natural…excavates best of me :slight_smile: I still can’t figure out the technology guys are usung but definitely - it is from another dimension.

So powerful script, that changes me (and you) inside out and ZERO resistance!

3 Likes

Man, Moscow has the hottest girls in the world. Tom Torero was there a month ago and got 3 lays in 1 month. So even if it’s cold, a walk in the mall to see the effect of ssv2.1 can give us a lot of good data and may get you new girls in rotation :wink:

2 Likes

Oh ye! And Richard Gambler shoots his Super Seducer here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know. Gambler has a video where he talks about how much more feminine and better Russian girls are compared to the British women he used to date.

However, I find Russian girls harder than others (maybe they are ok when on vacation). They seem to have a lot of control over their emotions, so spiking their emotions doesn’t work that well. Their frame control is tough too.

But maybe things are different when you speak Russian. Or when you’re loaded with $$$.

2 Likes

@AMASH The most beautiful girls who come to London are Russian. When i was in the UK I dated loads of Russian women. They are real women !!.

2 Likes

For sure. Too bad in Russian their English is almost non-existent.

That makes GAME very very difficult.

1 Like

Your right AMASH but i find that when they move away from their country to a city like London. They seem alot more adventurous and are more open to a wide variety of experiences.

1 Like

Guys, I think girls that you met in London are not a usual Russian girls. I can’t say that every girl is looking for $$$ but most girls in Russia are really shy. If you ever going to visit Russia, let me know, I will help you to meet typical Russian girls :slight_smile: you then see the difference.

1 Like

I think I found a perfect combination for myself with Limitless and S&S:

1x Limitless X
3x S&Sv2.1

Repeat this block 4 times.

Tonight will be my next night.

Results: I checked my clothes about 10 times today because girls continued to stare at me with interest.

Man is a paradoxical creature, are we not? “Look at me, look at , look at me! Oh s@@t! She is looking on me! Don’t look on me!” :smile:

5 Likes

Can you give more details about: where this happened? What type of girls? Are those types of girls what you are normally attracted to (your type), or all kinds? Did they check you once then move on, or did you have like another guy here with another product where girls were standing not far from him hoping he’ll talk to them? Were you alone when this happened or with your girlfriend? etc

Also, how many hours do you estimate you have listened to SSv2.1 so far? And how are your reactions different to SS Unleashed when you used it before?

What will you do when Primal comes out soon :laughing:

Let’s try to answer in order:

1. I was in underground today and streets.
  2. Different girls, some where students and some older (me 39). It is good that younger girl are looking to me :slight_smile:
  3. Girls glance at me and then I felt that energetic connection established and felt their attention was on me, even then they didn’t looked at me. Looked once or twice.
  4. Eh… no, I didn’t saw that girls where waiting for me to talk to them. Maybe I bad calibrator but no.
  5. I was alone.
  6. I listened S&S not much, frankly. Most of time Limitless. SS Unleashed and normal was good, very smooth but… eh… not intense as I hoped. S&Sv2.1 just the right intensity for me.
  7. Must confess: I like that Primal is still in development so I can ran S&S during this time :slight_smile:

By the way, I found that Ascended Mogul is better when running Limitless & S&Sv2.1 because it isn’t as expansive as Emperor. Emperor loves solitude…or maybe Limitless companionship.

I found out that simple goal setting help subs to work better. Right now, I’m doing “101 goal rewrite exercise”. You simply right a few statements in present tense about “what you have achieved” (goal achievement experience) and rewrite it 101 times to ingrain that intention in your subconscious. It works so far.

3 Likes

I’m experiencing the same thing as far as women looking at me.

The only thing I’d add is that often I’ll be focused on something and feel the need to turn around and I’ll turn around and look directly into the eyes of a woman who is staring at me.

2 Likes

Can you explain more what you mean with this? I know @Fire mentioned this is a secret new module in SSv2.1: Energetic Connectivity. So I am curious to know what you really mean with this in more specific explanation terms,

How have your results with Limitless have been so far, btw? And was it only Limitless X or also Limitless standard?

I’ve been feeling this too.

I don’t have many words to describe it other than what it is: your energy is connected with someone else’s, like you’re in deep rapport.

You’re able to feel more of them and what’s going on in their reality. Sometimes a symptom of this is a kind of precognition where you may know or feel something before they say it. It’s likely the reason why I know to turn around as soon as someone is holding me in their attention.

@Fire can explain in more exact details what is going on.

4 Likes

So Alexander, did this often happen with girls you did not talk to? Or did you feel this energy connection with girls you have talked to, even if it was not a romantic / pickup context?

I’ve felt something akin to it before V2 in both circumstances. V2 does seem stronger though.

2 Likes