My life feel pointless

Maybe its a good idea to care for other people, i have been very apathic, cold and distanced from my family and friends lately.

2 Likes

I will start a detox today, its a great idea

2 Likes

What subs are you running?

Might also be time for a washout.

1 Like

Emperor and spartan, i only started the stack last week and did a washout before.

Also took extra rest day this week.

1 Like

Are there any charity organizations near you?

Smells like recon. (Or something very like recon.)

In your first post, you write:

The only things you’re getting out of bed for are the exact same areas that are covered by the subs you’re playing. You notice that?

Probably just need some balance.

I have this theory that when the deeper levels of mind are preparing something for us, it first manifests in our awareness as a sense of lacking that thing.

So, in my view, your mind is preparing greater balance, meaning, and purpose for you. As a result, you’re currently experiencing a lack of these things and a desire for them. Your mind is actually preparing the space in you to receive these things.

You can help this process along on the subconscious level by playing some “Balancing” subs. @Leandros recommended Love Bomb for Humanity. Others might be Sanguine, or even Revelation of Mind.

You can also help the process along by taking some balancing actions. As recommended by me and by @KingEsh .

Either way though, even if you do nothing at all, I’d wager that you’ll see some nice developments over the next 3-6 weeks. If so or if not, please come back to this thread and give us an update. In the meantime, of course we’ve got your (virtual) back. Talk it out as needed. We’ll give you a bunch of useless advice mixed in with real gems. But at the same time, we’ll listen.

Hang tight. Stay strong. :muscle:t5: And get some sleep.

7 Likes

What are you using?

That’s reconciliation you are asking your mind what your purpose is, and figuring it out, but you have used more mental alchemy than you are capable of handling.

And so now, that mental alchemy has tired you out so much that you are left with no significant power to get going.

It’s called inertia, it’s essentially the worst thing you can experience. But not to worry, not to worry!!!

Come here and your friends will give you some good advice.

Best is now to focus on activities that recharge you, and avoid those who drain you ou, stop using all subliminal programming because you will not be capable of acting on it without sufficient energy.

I hope that helps, I can talk days on this but I made sure it is deeply fixated on the concern you have now.

If you feel no joy and pleasure it means you are exhausted in both your sacral and solar plexus center …

Probably because all the energy is going to processing which is in the head area and because you are now not capable of enacting upon it because you are drained.

Always wise to have a good storage available and to go slow and easy or you will just crash like this and life will feel as if all the happiness has gone away

The truth about our experience is that the more our energetic system is developed the more deeply we can experience this life, the wider the centers are the more they can vacuum the universal rays of creation.

None is alike in this sense, if you look from the Spiritual and energetic worlds down, all things in the material creation are just reflections of the rays we store within our energy body and its 7 centers (there are more beyond)

But anyway… If you do too much listening and not enough action, depending on your energetic composition it create an “alchemical reaction” with the result of apathy and lethargy, in the long term this leads to inertia… Meaning you get stuck…

You have this now…

Don’t worry about it!!!

You can easily become happy and successful just follow the advice of those who are in the know and they will help you with it

Stop listening is step one,

Restore your energy is step two

Eat fruits yellow in colour find ways to restore your activity.

Can’t go too specific sadly because I don’t know you personally but there are a lot of ways for you to handle this problem

2 Likes

If there is anything else you like to know you may always ask me

I really needed to read this, probably emperor is emphesising my lack of purpose in order to find purpose.

I will wait for it to unfold, meanwhile i will implement your tips, find chalange and dopamine detox.

2 Likes

I dont know, why?

2 Likes

Because taking care, helping, giving support can give a sense of self worth and meaning to life

4 Likes

By the way, if you start moving again (you will first need the energy for that though) then naturally the answers will come to you, you will figure out your purpose and will overwhelmed with gratitude and happiness for having broken through.

This is the danger of switching too much too quickly and using too much at once.

If you increase your energy and become great you will be able to make quick and powerful changes effortlessly almost never being overwhelmed by them ever

2 Likes

Thanks a lot bro, very informotive and helpful!

2 Likes

You are welcome, if anything was unclear remind me of it and I will clarify it for you :grin:

Will send you some peace doves :dove::grin::dove:

2 Likes

I am moving tho, i work a lot of hpurs at my job and interact with a lot of people and working out, but it just seems pointless.

Like why do i even do all of those things?

1 Like

I think there are organizations in my area which i can aply to

1 Like

You wanna slow down because emperor is kicking you in the ass and questioning why you are at a work place when you can own the damn thing :grin::wink::wink::wink:

But it’s a lil too much for you, be careful buddy!!!

To become an emperor you will also need some expertise, knowledge, to have some experience under your belt … Always take lots of action and keep the mental changes on the low…

The moment you feel even the slightest of friction you should probably tamper back

If you go too far over the edge you will experience what you now experience

Which is inertia, it’s still mild with you now so you can quickly snap out of it.

2 Likes

Yeah emperor really making me think those things while working lmao, but i dont know wgat to do instead

1 Like

Give it a try… you have been (or are being) inspired by the warrior archetype, and that’s the true purpose of being a warrior.
Unlike it is currently portrayed by media and most contemporary fighting stars

1 Like

There you have it.

It’s mental… it’s an accumulation of mental energy.

So to ways to go about it, one is to release it by writing/singing/talking to us (as you are now doing)/thinking at work LOL! / uhhh you can think away in many ways ;)))

Or two is to ground that energy

Nature and especially places with big nature stones are perfect for grounding

Or increase your mental power!!!

Maybe this all sounds a little farfetched I don’t know you but tell me what works

Figuring it out is what you must do because your conscious part of the mind is conversing with the subconscious part, it’s slipping through in your conscious part so much and this proces needs to be diminished …

Many many many ways about it but like I said I don’t know you so don’t wanna steer your in directions that might not serve you

2 Likes