My journey to a new life

Okay guys… so here I am.
First day was yesterday, June 4th, 2022.
ZP Ultimate Artist/ZP WANTED, 1 loop each.
Just feeling great about having started this. Feeling enthusiastic, backpain gone, but that doesn’t mean anything.
June 5th
Resting day, just enjoying my vacation here in Venice/Italy, feeling great.

7 Likes

@Alberlin1 Venice! Excellent, have fun and enjoy your vacation. I would love to go back there one day.

2 Likes

Mon, Jun 6 2022
Day3: First listening to Ascended Mogul (1 loop)

1 Like

Wed, Jun 8, 2022
Day 5 - ZP Ultimate Artist + ZP WANTED, 1 loop each, first thing in the morning, listening in bed before getting up. I feel like I sleep better than before I started the Subs, slept right through until the morning without any interruptions. Yesterday was resting day, so I meditated on my goals and their priorities:

• Write a bestseller novel (Ultimate Artist)

• Triple my income (Ascended Mogul)

• Stay healthy and attractive being 64 (Wanted)

Goal at the end of this first circle of 21 days:

• Finish the Exposé of the novel, send it to my coach, have it approved (hopefully)

Goal until the end of the year:

• Finish the first draft of the novel (ca. 300 pages)

Okay - let’s go!

6 Likes

So - my first cycle of 21 days is over tomorrow, followed by 5 days rest.

First results in these three weeks: YES!
Although it was not on my wish list, my singing voice has become MUCH stronger and has extended in its range. That’s wonderful and a manifestation of Ultimate Artist! I sing in a choir and we had an important concert yesterday (which was a great success). My fear of singing higher notes (I am Baritone) has completely disappeared! My voice is strong, sounds warm and good and can reach any note without effort. That’s fantastic!

Writing: I finished my goal of writing the exposé of my novel and turning it in to my coach, but she has not reacted yet.

Manifestations from WANTED: Not too many so far, but I was just too busy to look for sex. Feeling good though.

More update coming up when I start my second cycle of this stack:

Day 1: Ultimate Artist, Wanted (1 loop each)
Day 2: off
Day 3: Ascended Mogul (1 loop)
Day 4: off
and so on…

7 Likes

UPDATE: My coach called me, saying the exposé is perfect. YEAHHH!!! Mission accomplished -
Ultimate Artist rulezzzz!!!

Will start writing the text now.

4 Likes

congrats :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Started 2nd cycle yesterday (Thur, June 30 2022)

Day 1, 1 loop each:
UNLIMITED ARTIST/WANTED

Day 2 -Pause

Day 3, 1 loop
ASCENDED MOGUL

Day 4 - Pause
etc.

Looking forward to great manifestations in gratitude and joy :sunglasses:

3 Likes

My husband, this morning, after 23 years of (gay) marriage:

“You look great, your face looks somehow brighter and younger! As a matter of fact, in the past days I realized that guys are looking at you in the street, and not at me!”

(I am 64, he is 55) :sunglasses:

Well, WANTED rocks! Thank you

9 Likes

Bravo! That does truly rock. Can’t wait for my transformation😉 How long have you been running Chosen?

2 Likes

Not Chosen. I am in my 2nd 21-day-cycle of UA, Wanted and AM, all ZP
Listened to it according to the recommended listening pattern

Another wonderful manifestation happened to me last night:

I sang in a concert with my choir (it was a great success). Afterwards we had a very nice aftershow party. When I left the party to go home, I shared the restaurant elevator with a woman in her 40ies.

It was a pure coincidence - I had never seen or met her before. She had been in the audience of the concert, because a friend of hers sang in the choir too, and in my black suit and with my tie she recognized me as a choir member. She gave me compliments about the show performance etc, and we started talking about the choir and the concert.

On the street, it turned out we had to take the same subway line. She was very nice and so we continued talking, and I ended up with the question what she is doing professionally.

Turns out: She is a literary agent!!!

Guess who’s heart did a jump?! I told her that I am working on a novel, she was very interested, and she gave me her business card and asked me to call her! - When I had to get off the train, we said goodbye, and I thought:

"I don’t freakin’ believe this!!! Thank you, Unlimited Artist!" :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Keep in mind that a bestselling novel is a bestSELLing novel, so it might not be the most artistic work but it sells very well.

1 Like

I struggle for both - :sunglasses:

1 Like

How do you get good in stuff? Practicing. Even with the most talent you need to put the hours in. The more hours the more progress. If you find ways to measure progress it will even be easier to see.

1 Like

UPDATE JULY 11
Last Saturday I broke the listening pattern by mistake and missed a rest day. So afterwards I took Sunday and Monday off instead of just one day. Will continue tomorrow with a new order of my stack, because I read here in the forum that WANTED is so powerful that it should be listened alone for better results. So my new pattern is:

Day 1: UA/AM, 1 loop each
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: WANTED 1 loop
Day 4: Rest… etc

2 Likes

UPDATE July 20, 22
Finished my 2nd cycle of Unlimited Artist, Ascended Mogul and Wanted (all ZP) today. Definitely noticed improvements in my life so far since starting the Subs in all three fields.
Starting five days of washout tomorrow.
After that I will change my stack:
DAY 1:
PARAGON SLEEP (against my sleeping problems)
DIAMOND (replacing Wanted)
DAY 2:
REST
DAY 3:
UA

and so on
Looking forward to it!

2 Likes

Last day of second washout. Starting tomorrow with
DAY 1: Paragon Sleep/Diamond 1 loop each
DAY 2: Rest
DAY 3: Unlimited Artist
DAY 4: Rest
…etc pp
Will keep you updated about my sleeping problems.
One question about Diamond @SaintSovereign @FireDragon : It says in the description that it comes in two audio files - one is scripted “with male enhancement” and one without.
I received two audios, but only the regular Masked and Ultrasonic.
Is that correct?

2 Likes

I found this:

At the moment it seems that only the version with ME is available for download. The other version without ME will come later.

2 Likes