My journey to a new life

ok thanks for the info

1 Like

I guess it’s time for a little update - but actually I can put all in one sentence:

“My combination works like charm!”

PARAGON SLEEP - first results, sleep is getting better, no more nightmares or REM sleep behaviour disorders.
DIAMOND - I don’t want to go into details :slight_smile: . Let’s put it this way: Everything I wanted to happen just happened.

ULTIMATE ARTIST: Will definitely stay on my list for a very long time

Since this seems to be the perfect blending for me, I will keep this combination at least for the next 2 or 3 cycles. After that, I might add R.I.C.H. to improve my financial situation. Any success stories for that?

2 Likes

Another washout started today. I will stick with this stack for the next two or three cycles.

My sleep quality varies since I run PARAGON SLEEP, I stick to my medication and try to avoid alcohol whenever possible.
ULTIMATE ARTIST still does good work, although I cannot always say that the direction os predictable. Sometimes I want to work on my novel and I find myself writing a poem instead.
DIAMOND… oh well. Don’t want to go into details. Let’s put it that way: I get a lot more attention from attractive guys and men.
Will continue.

Started the next cycle of Paragon Sleep, Diamond and Ultimate Artist. Regular listening pattern.

I have started a hand-written journal about Diamond, since this is really private stuff.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Update
Terrible recon in the middle of this cycle (Paragon Sleep, Diamond, Ultimate Artist)
Depressive day, thunderstorm outside, severe back pain.
I should work out, go to the gym, write my novel or practice piano, but can’t do anything of that besides lying in bed and wasting my time on Twitter, trying to read but getting tired after just three pages.
I will replace Paragon Sleep with Paragon. These health issues and depressive moods are really getting to me.

1 Like