Sub against sleep disorders?

Hello everybody,
is there a sub that is recommendable against sleep disorders (REM, nightmares etc.)?
Glad for any hints
Al

3 Likes

Paragon maybe?

1 Like

That’s what I thought too
I have been on Ultimate Artist, AM and Wanted for 2 cycles now. My next 7-day washout starts this Friday

Which one of these should I replace with Paragon in the next cycle? UA is very important for me, so it is either AM or Wanted to be replaced

Depends on your goal really. But if it were me I’d drop Wanted since using both Wanted and Paragon seem to be very physically taxing.

1 Like

Sorry, no subs that i know off, but you can try dragon reborn or paragon. Another thing is learning self hypnosis from an experienced person that is using it alot, this so you can communicate directly with your own subconscious and address issues directly. Lesrning this is just like any other skillset and takes time/practice - but so worth it

1 Like

This is a medical issue that needs more than self hypnosis. The treatment has worked so far but shows signs of deterioration. I guess Paragon is a good choice.

Paragon will reboot your systems . And this is a lovely experience . Just yesterday played 5m of paragon . And calmness descend on me . If you’re addicted to anything like social media posts scrolling , sabotaged your sleep pattern over the years . Or stress proplems accumulated over time that affect your sleep pattern. Paragon will help . This awesome title especially after removing the ultrasonic track .

1 Like

What do you mean by that? I understand that every title is delivered with a masked and an ultrasonic version. I have only listened to the masked versions so far. What do you mean by removing the ultrasonic track?

1 Like

I think he meant the ultima version (Masked+Ultrasonic in one audio file) which Paragon only came with before converted to ZP.

2 Likes

Hey @Alberlin1 what chase mentioned :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

2 Likes

I see.
Another question: How do Paragon and Diamond work together?

there shouldn’t be problems with them.

2 Likes

Daily Z-Technique meditation (Emily Fletcher) helped my sleep more than anything… except a supplement called udream which was amazing until it was pulled off the market.

But yeah, Z-Technique… easiest meditation ever, and works very well. And, of course, 100% compatible with anything else you want to pair it with… subliminals, supplements, medical interventions, etc.

I learned from a book called Stress Less, Accomplish More, but the basic technique is also available on YouTube.

1 Like

Hmm maybe deep sleep, nervous system to balance that system which is important… Perhaps an alpha based sub also or positive sub to improve your self image? For example i used to have dreams of getting chased or attacked etc… On khan the dreams are all positive of me being an alpha and people showing me respect

2 Likes

Must be though not being able to sleep. How do you study/work? Anwyhow I hope you have some relief soon, the condition seems very taxing. Can you tell what medical issue you have?

1 Like

As mentioned above, it is called REM sleep behaviour disorder as described here. It means that you dream that you are attacked or attacking someone, and you move heavily, although you are only dreaming. It was diagnosed in a clinical sleep laboratory some months ago.
Taking a magnesium pill before sleep helps to reduce the symptoms significantly, but occasional attacks still happen.
So I will try Paragon.

2 Likes

Good choice.

You could also try Quantum Limitless ST1. Maybe that’s also a help to get back to a better balance. Here is part of the description of ST1: Quantum Re-Balance

Before unleashing the power of Quantum, your whole nervous system (and not just the brain) needs to be in an optimal condition. This means extensive repairs of physical damage, rebalancing of hormones and nutrients, restoration of optimal functioning, rewiring of existing neural patterns for higher efficiency, preparation for new, even more optimized neural connections, strengthening of existing areas and creation of new connections. And to achieve full balance, both of your hemispheres will become closer, enjoying a much more rapid communication between the two sides of your brain, while also bringing closer together your conscious and subconscious mind.

I don’t know if that helps in your case but it might be worth a try.
Wish you all the best and please report if paragon makes a difference.

1 Like

I don’t know you well enough to make a joke, but if I did, it would definitely be something about Moon Knight. :nerd_face:

Have you ever looked into EEG Neurofeedback for brain balancing?

I will :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

No, I don’t know what that is. But I think I will stick to subs plus a healthy lifestyle (eating, workout, avoid alcohol, sugar etc)

1 Like